Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos (43720 Views)

Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by willibounce1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Most guys in that edo state no dey use their head. Their either cultists, forming gangster or doing ritual or yahoo. They hardly do anything reasonable and positive, both boys and girls. See this small boy wey no go pass 16 years don die like fowl because of cultism.

5 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by midehill(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
choi...I quess itz in Uniben
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by theway83: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Say No to cultist in our society's
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by itzemar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why do people pray for dead peeps to be accepted by one invisible monster in the sky
another attention seeking mofo angry

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by IBreakRules: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Eke40seven:
I wish this could be done.
I plead with Seun and the mods to apply caution in posting pictures of dead people and accident victims. It goes against every ethics of journalism or even against the norms of a civil society.
Many a times, these victims have families and loved ones and these gory pictures does not depict how they want to remember their loved ones.
Even victims who survive these accidents go through psychological scars, many never recover. Many go through nightmares.
Can you imagine a girl who had gone through great stress to make up and look good, then probably become a victim of an accident, do you think she would want the bloodied mess of their bodies be on display everywhere on the internet?
Or may be a mourning mother who just recovered from the sad loss of a loved son open a Facebook page and incidentally got to see a religious wall post with the inscription, "Type "Amen", if you don't want to be a victim of accident this year".
Sad sad! Please, Mods take note.
Please, overlook my grammar as I needed to type fast but I hope the message has was passed.

you deserve a bottle of chilled Star bros
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by sammyscholar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why do people pray for dead peeps to be accepted by one invisible monster in the sky
May the grace of our lord, Jesus Christ, and love of God help you to know and understand the truth. He loves you even when you hate him. He dearly cherish and care for you. God loves you brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Eledan: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kids wasting their lives for practically nothing
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by GodIsFoolish: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
sammyscholar:
May the grace of our lord, Jesus Christ, and love of God help you to know and understand the truth. He loves you even when you hate him. He dearly cherish and care for you. God loves you brother.

I don't hate someone I don't know, God loves, cherish and cares for me?

Hope he does the same to the homeless, wretched people dying of suffering, starvation in the streets
I heard God will send me and other trillions, zillions of people to hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by evansjeff(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
He died like a tiny rat that fell inside
Hot oil.. Good for him.. Young children
Wouldn't yield to the warnings of their
Parents.. Shun cultism do more productive
Things.. Look at the little boy now..and one fool is saying people go die follow you.... This is what happens when a state governor uses the money meant for education to sponsor a suck mans election and to Marry a white woman.. God would visit all the government officials for making this generation wayward.
who's this one? When will you get over your painful and sorrowful loss of that election? I don't pity you at all...cry me a river

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
rusher14:

What do you think?

What we both think might be the case but not always. i've seen situations where guys get killed for messing with the gf of capons.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by saintdennis(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
He died like a tiny rat that fell inside
Hot oil.. Good for him.. Young children
Wouldn't yield to the warnings of their
Parents.. Shun cultism do more productive
Things.. Look at the little boy now..and one fool is saying people go die follow you.... This is what happens when a state governor uses the money meant for education to sponsor a suck mans election and to Marry a white woman .. God would visit all the government officials for making this generation wayward.

Very ignorant statement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by tmgold007(f): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
if he was a cultist, then I have zero to 1% sympathy but if he. wasn't a cultist, then, my condolences to his family and I pray his killers be found and made to get treatment they gave to him 7 fold!!!
Definately his a cultist for his friend to say that people wey go follow am die plenty.....well all d same may he r.i.p

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by shamecurls(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Goahead:
Edo, our Chicago

U knw sh*t
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by andyanders: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
He looks like one of the bad boys with his appearance.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by sammyscholar(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I don't hate someone I don't know, God loves, cherish and cares for me?

Hope he does the same to the homeless, wretched people dying of suffering, starvation in the streets
I heard God will send me and other trillions, zillions of people to hell fire
In plenty, we glorify him. In famine too, we exalt him. Man is to be blamed for every evil that befall man; not God. If we all truly live the nature of christ as outline in the holy bible, the world will sure be a better place for all and sundry. Our redeemer lives and he is the joy in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Whether cultist or not, your sympathy is useless and won't help in anyway

So keep it for your loved ones
what if I told u that i just included him amongst "my loved ones"
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

What we both think might be the case but not always. i've seen situations where guys get killed for messing with the gf of capons.
caught u!!!
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
caught u!!!

ozoebuka1. Where have you been?.
Val things took you away completely. Well, welcome back.
Hope you had a great val.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
what if I told u that i just included him amongst "my loved ones"

please throw more light on the emboldened.

gay things?
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

please throw more light on the emboldened.

gay things?
gay Lmao... Check the guys previous post u will understand... "he was saying that I should keep my empathy to myself and to my loved ones that it will add Nothing to the deceased, hence I decided to tell him that I just added the deceased to the ones I loved "
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

ozoebuka1. Where have you been?.
Val things took you away completely. Well, welcome back.
Hope you had a great val.
I've been around ooo, VAL no take me no where ooo, when will another of your controversial topics grace nairaland again happy VAL in arrears though.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
gay Lmao... Check the guys previous post u will understand... "he was saying that I should keep my empathy to myself and to my loved ones that it will add Nothing to the deceased, hence I decided to tell him that I just added the deceased to the ones I loved "
Ok. i get you know.
That was kind of you.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I've been around ooo, VAL no take me no where ooo, when will another of your controversial topics grace nairaland again happy VAL in arrears though.

soon. Thanks and expect to be mentioned. wink
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:
Ok. i get you know. That was kind of you.
cool

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

soon. Thanks and expect to be mentioned. wink
Lol
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by chris31(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blame the game not the player
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Charles4075(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Whether cultist or not, your sympathy is useless and won't help in anyway

So keep it for your loved ones
Ahhhhh, bros take it easy na. Una dey quarrel before.

This is too much.

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Rhea(f): 1:32am On Feb 17, 2017
live by the gun, die by the gun and cutlass and dagger and axe
cultism always backfires
always

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 2:07am On Feb 17, 2017
vicadex07:
Edo and cultism...
most of the major confraternities in Nigeria originated in Benin... And still have their head quarters there till date.... So war for supremacy is steady on there..
Especially between Ayes and their biggest rival Eiye... They believe Who ever controls Benin territory leads the race for supremacy nation wide.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by seunfape(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2017
One thing people don't understand is that some they kill is gone, some one that killed is half dead too.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Shamzy59(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2017
All these folks wey dey beef baba @ d top. Well, .............it's not my battle sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by onyeoma50: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of correct score and halftime/fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.