Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus (17243 Views)

ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / ABSU Resumes Academic Activities In Campus / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Lordxeer(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Regrettably absurd.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by MohMulla: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
lifah:

incredible....if u look closely and underdtand the reason...they students action was as a result of suppressed anger from the staffs of the uni
Dont you fut minna na mini secondary sch were security telling student to kneel down or lecturer slapping student.. The sch is jst bleeped jawe..
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by haykes(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
God help us in nigeria with problems here and there
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Delphi(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
The parents will bear the financial brunt of the high caution levy that the school authority will impose on the students as they return.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by MohMulla: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
lifah:

incredible....if u look closely and underdtand the reason...they students action was as a result of suppressed anger from the staffs of the uni
Fut minna is jst like secondary sch were security tells student to kneel down or lecturer slapping nd disgracing student. Is dat university system?
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Yeah. I didn't know till yesterday evening. Around 7pm i was entering school going to church from my house off-k. I noticed school was empty but i wanted to check if chapel was empty too. I realised chapel was empty and on going back home. One illiterate idiot claiming school security stopped me and started flogging me, i frogged jumped round the school without shoes. Chai
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by sladimeji(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
IncredibleJoe:

I ought not to reply you but it occurred to me that if it was your brother that died, you would have destroyed the whole school... then after the destruction, you would be satisfied and den ur brother will be revived... your way of thinking is microscopic....
thanks mumu somebody d guy that died is my brother
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2017
sladimeji:

I wonder if it's ur brother or sister that died may be ur comment would still b d same
leave dat idiot. I just ignored his comment
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by drtee247(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
Yeah. I didn't know till yesterday evening. Around 7pm i was entering school going to church from my house off-k. I noticed school was empty but i wanted to check if chapel was empty too. I realised chapel was empty and on going back home. One illiterate idiot claiming school security stopped me and started flogging me, i frogged jumped round the school without shoes. Chai

Lol! Are you serious?
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by sirusX(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
I don laff throwey grin

That's Nigerian security for you (police, military etc)...always showing power and never the type to inform the people of what's happening and guide/direct them accordingly

They need to grow beyond all that to truly protect and serve
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
sirusX:

I don laff throwey grin

That's Nigerian security for you (police, military etc)...always showing power and never the type to inform the people of what's happening and guide/direct them accordingly

They need to grow beyond all that to truly protect and serve
and the worst part. This guy na small boy oo. Around his late 20's and he no sabi speak good English. He was even calling my bible a "book" he was like "drop dat book up ground" i wan die yesterday
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2017
drtee247:

Lol! Are you serious?
very serious
Happened to me for real
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by drtee247(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
very serious
Happened to me for real

Mehn that's a f*cked up school
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2017
drtee247:

Mehn that's a f*cked up school
really. I just wan cool down graduate sharp. Biko i no want wahala
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by sirusX(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
and the worst part. This guy na small boy oo. Around his late 20's and he no sabi speak good English. He was even calling my bible a "book" he was like "drop dat book up ground" i wan die yesterday
when karma dey visit this kain person...na then he go remember say "had i known?" sad
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by hollybreeze: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Students burning d clinic is not as a result of d guy dat died. No b today student dey die fr dat clinic, and is always due to d slow response of d nurse. During d regime of bossoboys(robbers) last semester wen dey matchet my head, and i was bleeding criously, i manage to walk from my house to clinic(3am). After reaching there , i waited fr 30mins bfr d arrival of d doctor, and no first aid was given to me during dat time n i was still overbleeding dat tym.
After d arrival of d doctor, dey contemplated fr 10mins on weda to treat me in clinic or dey shud refer me, d doctor said dey should refer me. We waited for abulance but none. Wen maa guyz see say ah don dey faint, dey begged d nurse n d nurse heed to deir begging n he started treating me while d doctor later join.
Am not suppose to survive dat incident, but i tink ma tym neva reach.

My point is dat
Everystudent is aware in futminna that d nurses dnt respond or approach us ontime. Dis appened on sunday, Imagine someone aving fever and u asked him of clinic idcard n he said he doesnt have , d next tin i heared frm d nurse is comeback tomorrow to complain after getting ur idcard.

D issues of bossoboys(indigene thug, robber) was rampant last year , some students loss their life to it.

So na all dis makes student vez.

While d late deceased collapse n was rushed to d clinic, pipple who carry am go there said d nurses didnt attend to him immediately. But now d nurse are saying d guy don die bfr dem carry am come.

Yeye MA GUY REST IN PEACE.
Am still regretting fr not forcing u to go out with me dat faithful evening.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Akinaukwa: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Embarking on violent protests, riots and destroying school property are the way of uneducated fellas. What is the work of the SUG? Students should find a way to express their grievances than taken regrettable steps. Funningly, even the students whose poor parents are struggling to provide for their fees and other needs will also be made to pay for the damages cos of the stupidity of few illiterates amongst them. undecided undecided undecided
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by hollybreeze: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
SUG no get mouth for FUTMINNA
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by dsocioemmy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na lie o.. you guys won't resume in two weeks time o. Wait and stay at home like a month or two
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nawa o, so all dat happened in my Alma mater, the people involved don bad to the core o.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by akon247: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
IncredibleJoe:

I ought not to reply you but it occurred to me that if it was your brother that died, you would have destroyed the whole school... then after the destruction, you would be satisfied and den ur brother will be revived... your way of thinking is microscopic....

proff,your attention is needed here pls...
https://www.nairaland.com/3664697/solve-these

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System / 21 Universities That Offer Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.