Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) (50517 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin She want Get help now
make me too render some help to you na....I mean the 2nd class lower you na.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by SuperBlack: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lady don provide help grin
As God Paired them together.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Riddler32: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
fxskye:

Awesome advice and way out. I learnt some stuff from you. God bless you.

Most Welcome. Had similar experience that was way more than the stated figure. We shouldn't underrate Nigeria Banks and Police, although they have so much flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
nabegibeg:
It can be reversed or the account frozen to enforce it's return

On what grounds?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
AntiWailer:

Make she get help back now come become a big problem as her suppose to be GH don abscond go Moscow grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Kemillion(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
[left][/left] cry[i][/i]
CeoNewshelm:
A couple have been called out by a client who accused them of refusing to return money that was mistakenly paid into their account.
Couple abscond with the N1m rent money mistakenly transferred to them by a struggling client

Mrs Fatima Tijjani Ahmad aka MsFancy, was accused of disappearing with money that was paid into her account in error

According to a post shared on Instagram by @chaff2chic_ltd, she had patronised a couple who deal in body and beauty products, and had set them more than the money she was supposed to make payments with, in error.

She was supposed to send N16,000, and had ended up sending N1,000,000 which she was supposed to pay her shop rent with.

Sharing her story, she wrote:

See screenshots of her conversation and transaction below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-lady-mistakenly-pays-n1m-into.html

CeoNewshelm:
A couple have been called out by a client who accused them of refusing to return money that was mistakenly paid into their account.
Couple abscond with the N1m rent money mistakenly transferred to them by a struggling client

Mrs Fatima Tijjani Ahmad aka MsFancy, was accused of disappearing with money that was paid into her account in error

According to a post shared on Instagram by @chaff2chic_ltd, she had patronised a couple who deal in body and beauty products, and had set them more than the money she was supposed to make payments with, in error.

She was supposed to send N16,000, and had ended up sending N1,000,000 which she was supposed to pay her shop rent with.

[quote author=CeoNewshelm post=53769809]A couple have been called out by a client who accused them of refusing to return money that was mistakenly paid into their account.

Contact ICPC via their Mobile App they'll help you retrieve ur money with ease. i just finish reading a case similar to urs now that they have done.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by nabegibeg: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

On what grounds?

When you go to the bank and make your claims known
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by ezugegere(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have made same mistake before. I called my bank customer care immediately. The guy that picked my call gave me assurance that it would be reversed. True to his words, it was reversed before evening of that day.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by ttts(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
You have spoken well.. and we are all shouting about our leaders being corrupt meanwhile the followers are worse off..

dominique:
See people applauding fraud and insulting an innocent person for a mistake anybody could have made. If an average Nigerian doesn't see anything wrong in taking money that doesn't belong to you because it was mistakenly sent to you, then they deserve to be in this pathetic situation they currently are. Next thing they will start shouting that the leaders are the problem with this country. Let's face it, the majority of the people are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by dayleke: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why,my people,why?
When did we become a nation of desperadoes ?
Most of the people here are justifying what the couple did....
That is not right at all....
If it's not yours,it's not yours.
Ain't no two ways about it.
Is it that money that's gonna let you make it in life?
Try and put yourself in the other person's position fa...
Please people,let's change for the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by anitank(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
She should have called the receipient bank immediately. What they do is block off that amount in the account so the person can't withdraw. Then they call the recipient to go and transfer the money back.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
What would dat one be classified as now?

Cuz d couple just dey on their own , out of person carelessness, d person transfer money enter their account... Wetin d judge go call am?

YOU CALL IT DATA TRANSFER
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by solomedoh: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls visit your senior pastor of your church for prayer and fasting.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Mehn i pray make person do dat kin mistake for my ac oh
Ahhh enjoyment galore .. God go still forgive me sha

..really?? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Mistakenly ??

I will mistakenly withdraw the whole money and mistakenly close my account

I remember what happened to me in 1945, a man mistakenly sent me 4 million naira, he was disturbing me to bring back the money, i just went to the police station and filed a harassment case against him, he's still in prison
u don old oooo
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Am sure the couple sang *my helper oh my helper* when they saw the alert, anyways this is a minor case just report to us wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

God will help us
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na she fvxk up
That kind situation u go lap them thru phone call and that same day u don dey your bank to make complaint
Her bank woulda contacted the other bank and worked together to reverse the transaction and if they wanted to play with your money then efcc woulda been called in to help
Nigerians normally nor de wise sha
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
seguno2:

Should that justify immorality, corruption and stealing?
Of course not, the money should returned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by fortunejum: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Report it to the manager of their bank and the account will be blocked. They will not be able to withdraw the money. Do that immediately.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
99% of nigerians will grab the fund & say is God blessing. followers in dis nation are worst than leaders. I Don't know what has crippled their conscience dat very microscopic few fear God now. There is a fundamental and psychiatric issue with the mind of an average Nigerian. that is why I do tell people that an average Nigerian is desperately very wicked & greedy naturally unless ---------------

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by akblings(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
The money was mistakenly used for kidney transplant
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by fetrillion(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
See people applauding fraud and insulting an innocent person for a mistake anybody could have made. If an average Nigerian doesn't see anything wrong in taking money that doesn't belong to you because it was mistakenly sent to you, then they deserve to be in this pathetic situation they currently are. Next thing they will start shouting that the leaders are the problem with this country. Let's face it, the majority of the people are the problem.
God bless u my sister...imagine d useless comment so far.Wot is bad is bad.pls lets have a change of mindset..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by andyanders: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Op, you should have reported to your bank and her own bank in order to block the account. You gave them room to have did what they did.

Though nobody is above mistake, learn from this issue and be careful when dealing with people you just don't know.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Billion2612(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
make i giv you my account number?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm disappointed with comments here. Honesty has really gone to the dogs. If it's me, I'd give you your money back, every dime, as long as it isn't mine. Anyone can make a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls call DSS immediately
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Mistakenly ??

I will mistakenly withdraw the whole money and mistakenly close my account

I remember what happened to me in 1945, a man mistakenly sent me 4 million naira, he was disturbing me to bring back the money, i just went to the police station and filed a harassment case against him, he's still in prison
Now dis sh1t cracking me up and warmed my evening
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D Dat one don enta voicemail.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
and their IG accounts is on private..smart people.thieves
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I pray u get Ur money back in this recession
or maybe they were victims of MMM and they just see it as getting help.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
the banks can help you. report it to the bank and they'll invite the couple. they can work with law enforcement agents.
secondly, go to huawei or even mobile Telecom network service providers. with geo-placing, the positions of these people can be determined. with bvn even, they can be caught with the cooperation of the banks and police. promise police 200k out of it, they will smoke her out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.