Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked (1793 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) / I Need A Loan Of 100k Without Collateral / How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by megatran(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2016
To cut stories short.. i had someone mistakenly pay 100k into my acc via mmm. she didnt upload a POP and got her acc blocked. She contacted me to send back the money. However, my banks refusing transfers to other accs and her bank is very far from where i reside. She expects me to do all that transport expenses on my wallet. Its quite strange tho that some persons make mistakes and since its someone with some level of goodwill they start seeing it as if i actually took a loan from them.

No hard feelings tho...just saw someone narrating his ordeal about mistakenly sending #56k to someone and got #25k. I am intending to send back the #100k to her , but it would have be nice if some appreciation be shown by some persons tho
Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
You have a good heart op.. I understand the kind of hot seat she's into right now. Please, refund her
money to avoid unnecessary issues or before we hear of another suicide story.
Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by lottomkyes200: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2016
megatran:
To cut stories short.. i had someone mistakenly pay 100k into my acc via mmm. she didnt upload a POP and got her acc blocked. She contacted me to send back the money. However, my banks refusing transfers to other accs and her bank is very far from where i reside. She expects me to do all that transport expenses on my wallet. Its quite strange tho that some persons make mistakes and since its someone with some level of goodwill they start seeing it as if i actually took a loan from them.

No hard feelings tho...just saw someone narrating his ordeal about mistakenly sending #56k to someone and got #25k. I am intending to send back the #100k to her , but it would have be nice if some appreciation be shown by some persons tho
I always say there is hope for Nigeria because there are plenty of GOOD people like you. it always feel good wen u do the right thing i dont know you but am touch by ur integrity.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by odinese(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Op, send back the money make that girl no kill her sef abeg.thanks

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Yeah, you're a good person...

But I strongly advise that you ask her to provide you with an account that has a bank close to where you reside.

Simple!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by JBUZZ: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Op try and send back the money, though u can deduct you transport.
Wish u the best!
Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by kestolove95(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2016
U most not return d money, all u hv to do is for u to write mmm support team nd tell dem u hv receive payment, her account will n unblock md she can den upload her pop

1 Like

Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by philip0906(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Why you opened this thread still remains a mystery to me. Your reference to the other thread where someone mistakenly receiving 56k but returns only 25k, is faulty too. It seems ur reason for opening this thread is to whip up sentiments and gauge the reactions of nairalanders to know if you should return the money or not.

You do good because it is good. Many of us here have received monies mistakenly into our accounts and have done the right thing by returning it. I expect you to do same and not expect anything in return, simply because it is the right thing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by megatran(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
philip0906:
Why you opened this thread still remains a mystery to me. Your reference to the other thread where someone mistakenly receiving 56k but returns only 25k, is faulty too. It seems ur reason for opening this thread is to whip up sentiments and gauge the reactions of nairalanders to know if you should return the money or not.

You do good because it is good. Many of us here have received monies mistakenly into our accounts and have done the right thing by returning it. I expect you to do same and not expect anything in return, simply because it is the right thing to do.

i am returning the money sir and at first i was quite suprised that she did put a lot of dependence on me sending every penny without compensation. i have being in such situation and i didnt get lucky with recovery .

LifeIsGuhd:
Yeah, you're a good person...
But I strongly advise that you ask her to provide you with an account that has a bank close to where you reside.
Simple!
i have done that but my banks having network issues and all. i am gonna borrow the money to refund her today.

odinese:
Op, send back the money make that girl no kill her sef abeg.thanks
she isnt a girl... a woman more of.

HenryDion:
You have a good heart op.. I understand the kind of hot seat she's into right now. Please, refund her
money to avoid unnecessary issues or before we hear of another suicide story.

thanks henry... most peeps may think i am playing the righteous card. However, i think this may touch someone somewhere when such happens again due to someones mistake and at that time the reciever may say if someone once did it. damn it, i can as well set another good example.
Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by megatran(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
kestolove95:
U most not return d money, all u hv to do is for u to write mmm support team nd tell dem u hv receive payment, her account will n unblock md she can den upload her pop
Kesto its being days past that and she just wants it without MMM expected bonuses. Considering the fact that MMM support may not just be a speedy recovery.
Re: A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked by megatran(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
the issue has being sorted out...and i have successfully returned the money. Inspite of my bank having lapses and causing me to drive from bank to bank, admist longg queues . i am happy that this woman finally got to be relieved because her voice afterwards was something that gave me some sort of joy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Logo and a Design To Advertise Your Business At A Cheaper Rate / My Experience With Diamond Bank / What Is Happening Naira To Dollar 182 Naira Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.