Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria (587 Views)

How To Live & Work In Europe And Nigeria As A Tour Guide. / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / Cyberfraud And Nigeria Foreign Policy/ Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria by Bobsantana(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Hi All
i be proper edo man from benin city but for the last 5 years i dey study to become and engineer
for UK that one don finish now and man don dey jab proper.
i be dey think of buying things from uk to come sell for nigeria but i nor really sure which line to enter.
Things on my mind at the moment includes
1.Used Minibus or Cars
2. Big Generator sets
3. Laptops and Mobile phones

I beg if any1 here get experience please advice

Regards
Iyobor
Re: Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria by hazukk: 2:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Hi All
i be proper edo man from benin city but for the last 5 years i dey study to become and engineer
for UK that one don finish now and man don dey jab proper.
i be dey think of buying things from uk to come sell for nigeria but i nor really sure which line to enter.
Things on my mind at the moment includes
1.Used Minibus or Cars
2. Big Generator sets
3. Laptops and Mobile phones

I beg if any1 here get experience please advice

Regards
Iyobor

Congratulations for your successful graduation from the
University[or Higher Institution].And you are welcome home.

To start and run a business in Nigeria is somehow stressful
but the good news is that when everything starts getting in
place,it becomes sweet,and sweeter by the day.Nigeria is a
very blessed country where good and quality business thrive.
This is because the hungry crowd and  market is already there,
so the only problem is quality deliverance.

Talking about trading between cars,generators or mobile phones,
I feel it depends on your start-up capital.Anyway,since those
markets mentioned are all technologies,you will definitely make it
as long as you are  ready to weather through the initial ground-
leveling beginnings. None of these product will fail in Nigeria if
you are willing to give people quality products,with a fair  price
tag.

To your success.
Re: Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria by Bobsantana(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2009
Thanks hazukk
for your reply i am thinking even more of importing generator sets which can power a typical duplex
mainly 5kva Silent Diesel Generator
what are your thoughts on that
Iyobor
Re: Which Bussiness To Do Between London And Nigeria by Bobsantana(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2009

(1) (Reply)

A Microbiologist? / Books! Books! Books! / Blackberry Repairs!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.