Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year (1349 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Kingsirko(f): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
http://www.airinformations.com/2017/02/bursted-pdp-member-prove-buharis-photos.html

A PDP Member Babasola Kuti, shared on his twitter page a photo showing that the picture which was said to have bee posted by the press which displayed Saraki's Visit to Buhari in London was from last 2 years.

Full details @http://www.airinformations.com/2017/02/bursted-pdp-member-prove-buharis-photos.html

1 Like

Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ipob yoot!

2 Likes

Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Kingsirko(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob yoot!

they have bribed him ooooo. that pictures was real with date sef
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by innoken(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
So? Does that reduce malaria?
He could be in mars for all I care

When you keep giving your people senseless lies it means you regard them as senseless people.

Just come home and face your responsibilities.
I voted for you!
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Kingsirko(f): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
innoken:
So? Does that reduce malaria?
He could be in mars for all I care

When you keep giving your people senseless lies it means you regard them as senseless people.

Just come home and face your responsibilities.
I voted for you!

yo bro!!! I stand by your speech
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by innoken(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kingsirko:

yo bro!!! I stand by your speech
Seriously brother its annoying!
Let's just pray for our country....
We no get another one..and if we run go another one them dey use us do shakara.
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by odiereke(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's getting me confused the more.
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Kingsirko(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
innoken:

Seriously brother its annoying!
Let's just pray for our country....
We no get another one..and if we run go another one them dey use us do shakara.

i dey another country sef and them dey do us like eh. Kai. We don get problem ooooo.
Our name have been spoilt everywhere.... its really weird
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Kingsirko(f): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
odiereke:
It's getting me confused the more.

Everyone is
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by tunderay(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mynd44, another false information.
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by innoken(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kingsirko:

i dey another country sef and them dey do us like eh. Kai. We don get problem ooooo.
Our name have been spoilt everywhere.... its really weird
Over spoil!!!! I've lost countless contracts internationally just when they see Nigerian. If I no use one olodo oyinbo front as CEO no food for me! Its annoying. Last chat I had with one of my clients werin end chat na ".....how are you sure that's the cost of the project when you are not even sure where your president is". To am na joke. To me na atomic bomb. We go survive brother. Just dey do like good boy for them for that side and you're good.
Re: ##bursted:_ PDP Member Prove Buhari's Photos With Saraki At London Was From Year by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Beautiful Photo Of VP Osinbajo, Wife And Daughters Dancing / The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. / Will Atiku Abubakar Marabout (Witch Doctor) Get Him Nigerian Presidency In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.