Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. (1355 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by bornaking(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
The federal government has yet to respond to the threats from arewa youths.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why should they, I mean it a land(north) that has a high level of illiteracy, if the FG respond to them, then I can conclude that the FG contains a good number of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by bornaking(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Why should they, I mean it a land(north) that has a high level of illiteracy, if the FG respond to them, they I can conclude that the FG contains a good number of illiterates.

but you wicked o. let apcmember catch you.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
bornaking:

but you wicked o. let apcmember catch you.
no serious, I talk true nah because if they do it send the Igbo's packing it like arewa republic vs Nigeria and we would win
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by bornaking(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
no serious, I talk true nah because if they do it send the Igbo's packing it like arewa republic vs Nigeria and we would win

unlike arewa republic vs biafrans
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
bornaking:

unlike arewa republic vs biafrans
arewa vs bia, the west is not included at all but if u say arewa vs Nigeria the west is included, the more the merrier.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
so you now want the fg that you have been calling names to come to your aid? ipoop bastards together with nnamdi cow should be dealt with first before any other thing is done. didnt the fools promise to burn down the country?

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
arewa vs bia, the west is not included at all but if u say arewa vs Nigeria the west is included, the more the merrier.

are you now saying that you want the afonjas to help you fight us?
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by FriendNG: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
FG is meant to defend Nigerian. Biazoofrians.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by Ballmer: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
bornaking:
The federal government has yet to respond to the threats from arewa youths.

What response did the FG give to Biafra bringing down the zoo ?
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

are you now saying that you want the afonjas to help you fight us?
see this people u call afonja are not foolish, they move to the side that favours them, they don't wait on their leaders before they act, hence the ease of zombie infection among them is not easy.

The north crossed their boundary with that statement, but the west and SW have been quiet about it cause it doesn't involve them, but they have made their choice what remains is action.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
see this people u call afonja are not foolish, they move to the side that favours them, they don't wait on their leaders before they act, hence the ease of zombie infection among them is not easy.

The north crossed their boundary with that statement, but the west and SW have been quiet about it cause it doesn't involve them, but they have made their choice what remains is action.

the north crossed their boundary but hasn't the the south east crossed theirs too? what have they not called us? go to facebook and see what they are calling northerners and you are here talking about boundaries. you people got what you have been asking for. you think you can keep insulting us and we keep quiet just like that? do you think the north needs the assistance of the sw to beat you in the case of war (God forbid)?

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by FriendNG: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

the north crossed their boundary but hasn't the the south east crossed theirs too? what have they not called us? go to facebook and see what they are calling northerners and you are here talking about boundaries. you people got what you have been asking for. you think you can keep insulting us and we keep quiet just like that? do you think the north needs the assistance of the sw to beat you in the case of war (God forbid)?

The north is the ultimate power of Nigeria. It requires no help of SW to deal with the east.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
FriendNG:

The north is the ultimate power of Nigeria. It requires no help of SW to deal with the east.

they just love to deceive themselves until when the whole thing backfires. somebody just told me that the people of sabon Garibaldi, Kano stand a chance against Hausas. they are just funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by hucienda: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
The bold title on the Guardian today is visible even to the blind.

Should the FGN lose this opportunity to strike whilst the iron is still hot and strongly condemn those youths, they've lost the initiative.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by EzeUche(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
These past couple of weeks has played into Igbos hands.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

just look at your moniker, that's all, it says a lot about u, pls how has the APC government help u and Nigeria at large.

See I don't have time for the north but GOD knows I won't trade words with the north like I am doing with baifrans, I will speak the language u understand the most and that is pain, torture and violence, the north keeps killing people and hide under religion and people know quite well that this is tribal not religious, that's why some northern muslims hate Yoruba Muslims, despite the fact that they have a common religion.

Instead of u people to voice out the most, cause of the poverty in the north u people are only happy about the fact that the president is a northerner and that would end your poverty.

Pls keep up with the west, if u can't just watch from a distance, knowledge is power and it is something the north is greatly deficient of.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
just look at your moniker, that's all, it says a lot about u, pls how has the APC government help u and Nigeria at large.

See I don't have time for the north but GOD knows I won't trade words with the north like I am doing with baifrans, I will speak the language u understand the most and that is pain, torture and violence, the north keeps killing people and hide under religion and people know quite well that this is tribal not religious, that's why some northern muslims hate Yoruba Muslims, despite the fact that they have a common religion.

Instead of u people to voice out the most, cause of the poverty in the north u people are only happy about the fact that the president is a northerner and that would end your poverty.

Pls keep up with the west, if u can't just watch from a distance, knowledge is power and it is something the north is greatly deficient of.

crap. tell me what pdp has done to improve Nigeria aside the massive looting of our resources. at least APC has gotten rid of Boko Haram. I want you to give me proofs that we hate Yoruba Muslims and why. stop making baseless claims without facts. yes the north has problems. but you should first deal with cultism, drug trafficking, cannibalism, yahoo yahoo, rituals and prostitution that is the order of the day in your region before criticizing others. the se is the country that doesn't have knowledge at all. that's why you are still chanting war despite the millions of people that died during the war.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

crap. tell me what pdp has done to improve Nigeria aside the massive looting of our resources. at least APC has gotten rid of Boko Haram. I want you to give me proofs that we hate Yoruba Muslims and why. stop making baseless claims without facts. yes the north has problems. but you should first deal with cultism, drug trafficking, cannibalism, yahoo yahoo, rituals and prostitution that is the order of the day in your region before criticizing others. the se is the country that doesn't have knowledge at all. that's why you are still chanting war despite the millions of people that died during the war.
I am not supporting any political party, besides I was told by a Yoruba Muslim. I am not at war with Nigeria, but with her government, don't misunderstand me.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by DerideGull(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
were you expecting the dingbats on the Nigerian presidency to respond to the threat made their wards. Even the Yari.ba who was quick to lecture Ndigbo on war and session is dumbly mute.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
I am not supporting any political party, besides I was told by a Yoruba Muslim. I am not at war with Nigeria, but with her government, don't misunderstand me.

that your friend must be a liar. we have no reason to hate Yoruba Muslims or even Christians. stop using the actions of thugs to judge everyone. some of our mosques have Yoruba imams and they preach to us.

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by UnchangeableGod: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

I think they are chanting independence. It is those who do not want them to go that are equating their agitation to war, reminding them of the past. Concerning Boko Haram defeat, I would like to correct an impression for the records. APC started from where PDP stopped. Let us say PDP did 60% of the job while APC have done like 35% remaining like 5%.
Without the PDP government, there would have been no election in the North-East especially Borno in 2015 (which even contributed to APC coming to power). The problem is that PDP waited till election time perhaps to use the victory to win votes which they didn't. The kidnap of the Chibok girls had already dented them.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by APCsupporter: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I think they are chanting independence. It is those who do not want them to go that are equating their agitation to war, reminding them of the past. Concerning Book Haram defeat, I would like to correct an impression for the records. APC started from where PDP stopped. Let us say PDP did 60% of the job while APC have done like 35% remaining like 5%.
Without the PDP government, there would have been no election in the North-East especially Borno in 2015 (which even contributed to APC coming to power). The problem is that PDP waited till election time perhaps to use the victory to win votes which they didn't. The kidnap of the Chibok girls had already dented them.

bro do you even know what you are saying? what did pdp do that constitutes 60%? during their time shekau was killed twice, Boko Haram took over villages at will and chased soldiers like ants. while all this was happening, dasuki was chilling with $1.2 billion arms money. do you know the number of bombs that were detonated after Buhari had been sworn in? Boko Haram was never hurt throughout the years of Jonathan. it was only when APC came that things started improving and today, we are free!. this is the main reason why my friend created this moniker

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

that your friend must be a liar. we have no reason to hate Yoruba Muslims or even Christians. stop using the actions of thugs to judge everyone. some of our mosques have Yoruba imams and they preach to us.
OK fine long live Nigeria.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by bornaking(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

Yeah in a great deed. I wish a lot of hausas are as educated even as little as you are. The act if their act of crises would not have relevant. They would have been acting base om intelligence and not zooligence.. grin
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by UnchangeableGod: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

bro do you even know what you are saying? what did pdp do that constitutes 60%? during their time shekau was killed twice, Boko Haram took over villages at will and chased soldiers like ants. while all this was happening, dasuki was chilling with $1.2 billion arms money. do you know the number of bombs that were detonated after Buhari had been sworn in? Boko Haram was never hurt throughout the years of Jonathan. it was only when APC came that things started improving and today, we are free!. this is the main reason why my friend created this moniker
Ok. Remember that APC will not be in power for ever. If you do not acknowledge what another party did, the next party will find faults with yours no matter what you people achieved and rubbish everything about your party. BTW, if Dasuki did all this, why is the government reluctant to bring him to court for prosecution? Why resort to one-sided media trial? Is there anything your party does not want the public to know?
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by chymes0359(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017

If na Nnamdi Kanu some people like DSS will be shining their teeth like lizard..

Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by bornaking(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
chymes0359:

If na Nnamdi Kanu some people like DSS will be shining their teeth like lizard..

so what this people did is not a treasonable offence? its such a pity were everyone stands when it comes to northerners.
I remember how they(dss) tried to arrest Apostle Suleman for the comment he made.concerning herdsmen.
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by Garrirevenge(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
PLENTY JOKERS, PLENTY COMEDY. Emeka(real name) is in Lagos, married with 3 kids and you see him locking his plaza anytime and every time in support of Biafra. Emeka recently bought two plots of land around Badagry and already the foundations to a 4 bedroom masterpiece is taking shape on that land. Emeka is from Anambra state, a single pin he owns not to his name in the village. Yet in Lagos, Emeka goes about shouting for all to hear 'Biafra or I die'. . . Musa(not real name) is in Kaduna, tired of a constant nagging national anthem from Emeka, Musa assumes a potentially dangerous identity and declares a 90 days ultimatum telling the Emeka's that all of them can leave his domain and disappear to their Biafra. Failure to do so, they would be forcefully evicted. . . Dapo(maybe it is me, maybe it is not) is falling for a pretty intelligent damsel whom he is yet to tell how he feels about her. He is worried that he as a Nigerian won't be in love with another Nigerian but rather a foreigner called Biafran. What an anomaly, for he would be needing to travel from one country into another just to see his in-laws who were once neighbors but now foreigners. . . Dapo's case is small, love they say can break barriers, although who knows how much a Biafran pound would exchange for when the time for dowry ever comes. For it is often said that the dowry to marry from that region in Nigerian Naira can make a young man hug a transformer, how much more would it be in Biafran pounds. Just hope by then Dapo won't tell the Oba of Lagos(that one that told Emeka to jump into the Lagoon) to allow him dive into the water when he is told to bring 3 billion Biafran pounds which would be about #300 million Nigerian Naira before he can marry their beautiful Abian princess. That is if they even agree to allow him after the second civil war that led to a separation. . . Musa the unknown spokesperson declaring absolute and beautiful bunkum on behalf of the entire Northern youth is already getting a warning from his sensible governor who is ordering that all such irredentist fanning the embers of tribal war in his state be arrested. What a governor, if only Emeka's governors aren't cowards and follow the footsteps of the Kaduna mallam, our unity might not be as shaky as it is right now. . . However, in my true life fiction, it is Emeka one needs to pity the most. Emeka who for once haven't held his governors, chairmen, senators, representatives and himself responsible for the neglect in his region. Emeka who thinks all Igbos scattered worldwide hold the same views as his and would point fingers to all others in a constant self-absorbing manner that selfishly belittles the pain and neglect other regions suffer too. Emeka would mostly act as if the North and West don't have poor people who have no hope. To imagine that it is this same Emeka that statistics can prove a penny of his money is not going into the development of his region(unlike Musa and Dapo who still contribute a little to their regions) screaming the most for a break up of his country is just too much palm wine taken in excess. . . Musa, Dapo and the strong headed Emeka need to come together and truly see that the problem is not themselves but those who have selfishly enriched their pockets at the detriment of their people while posing as their leaders. If only they can stop the joke, stop the comedy and the call to shed innocent blood and go after those who have held them in bondage for decades, then they can have true liberation for themselves as Nigerians and not as breakout factions acting as puppets for the same selfish greedy leaders using religion and region to separate them. . . Musa, Dapo and the ever industrious Emeka, Oya give yourselves brain today. No more jokes, no more comedy. You can unite to shame your common enemies. It is very possible, yes it is doable for us to have a united prosperous Nigeria that shall respect the rights of every man. My name is MICHAEL ILORI, and I just want to make Nigerian sense
. ________________oladapo micheal ilori
Re: The Federal Government Has Yet To Respond To The Threats From Arewa Youths. by chymes0359(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
bornaking:

so what this people did is not a treasonable offence? its such a pity were everyone stands when it comes to northerners.
I remember how they(dss) tried to arrest Apostle Suleman for the comment he made.concerning herdsmen.

It may not be treasonable in your sight, but these act is what ignite war..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police/ Sars Molestation Of Youths / BREAKING #isbuharidead Trending On Twitter? / Tension As Police Gives Date To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.