Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Cameroun's AFCON Winning Coach Wants SA Coaching Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroun's AFCON Winning Coach Wants SA Coaching Job (340 Views)

Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France / Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job / I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cameroun's AFCON Winning Coach Wants SA Coaching Job by LePrezident(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Africa Cup of Nations 2017 winning coach, Hugo Broos may dump the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon after submitting his CV to the South Africa Football Association.

Broos against all odds led Cameroon to a fifth AFCON win in Gabon.

But his agent Gino Laureyssen of Ligi Star Management has revealed Broos’ resume has been submitted to SAFA.

“I asked him [Broos] if he wants to be a candidate for SAFA because they are looking for a head coach,” Laureyssen told KickOff.

“So this week we have sent his CV to the CEO of SAFA, but until now we didn’t get any answer, which I think is a little [unusual]. “He’s very interested in working with a young group and I think the South African national team hasn’t done well in recent years, and if you see how he did with Cameroon, with not only stars but players who want to fight and work hard, I think that [his interest] is a good sign.” Laureyssen said

Continued here: http://nigerianbase.com/camerouns-afcon-winning-coach-wants-sa-coaching-job-347
Re: Cameroun's AFCON Winning Coach Wants SA Coaching Job by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
I hope he gets the job. That would make our qualification easier....much easier.

First of all, any coach who can transform that Cameroun team into an AFCON winning team within a space of a few months is definitely a technically astute coach. And I wouldn't wanna face him.

Secondly, if Cameroun would start hiring a new coach a few months before they face us, that would give up a big competitive edge.

O pari

(1) (Reply)

Ex-rangers Star, Henry Obiekwu, Slumps And Dies During A Game / Clipsal 500 Adelaide V8 Supercars 2017 Live Stream / AFCON 2019 Qualifier: Uyo To Host Super Eagles Vs South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.