Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha (11820 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Senegal Awards $87,000 Cash, Land To AFCON Winning Squad / Cameroon Sack Afcon Winning Coach Hugo Broos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by unclexofficial: 5:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Austin Okocha, has disclosed that he will give his nephew, Alex Iwobi AFCON winning tips in his first attempt at the  2019 Africa Cup of Nations in June.Okocha who was part of the winning Eagles team in 1994 at his maiden appearance at the AFCON finals, said he will give AFCON winning tips to Iwobi, his 22-year-old nephew who was born in Lagos to Okocha’s sister and arrived in the UK aged four. Iwobi had earlier expressed his desire to match his uncle Okocha by winning the AFCON which is a 24-team competition which will hold in Egypt from June 21 to July 19, at his first attempt.

Speaking about Iwobi, Okocha said; “I think he (Iwobi) has done so well since making his debut for the Eagles, and for me the good thing about him is that he can only get better. He’s a very humble young man willing to learn every day and that shows in his performance. He keeps getting better and improving each day, and I hope he will achieve that dream of winning it on his first try.”

He added, “Of course, I will try and chip in some advice for him to achieve that (win the AFCON). It’s a massive opportunity. I was thinking it was going to be easy to win it again after we won it in 1994 but it was not possible for the team until after I retired from football. So, it’s a massive opportunity and it is good for some of us to pass that information to all these young ones, for them to realise that you might only get one chance to win it.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/ill-give-iwobi-afcon-winning-tips-okocha/

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by hadjipapiey(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2019
unclexofficial:
Austin Okocha, has disclosed that he will give his nephew, Alex Iwobi AFCON winning tips in his first attempt at the  2019 Africa Cup of Nations in June.Okocha who was part of the winning Eagles team in 1994 at his maiden appearance at the AFCON finals, said he will give AFCON winning tips to Iwobi, his 22-year-old nephew who was born in Lagos to Okocha’s sister and arrived in the UK aged four. Iwobi had earlier expressed his desire to match his uncle Okocha by winning the AFCON which is a 24-team competition which will hold in Egypt from June 21 to July 19, at his first attempt.

Speaking about Iwobi, Okocha said; “I think he (Iwobi) has done so well since making his debut for the Eagles, and for me the good thing about him is that he can only get better. He’s a very humble young man willing to learn every day and that shows in his performance. He keeps getting better and improving each day, and I hope he will achieve that dream of winning it on his first try.”

He added, “Of course, I will try and chip in some advice for him to achieve that (win the AFCON). It’s a massive opportunity. I was thinking it was going to be easy to win it again after we won it in 1994 but it was not possible for the team until after I retired from football. So, it’s a massive opportunity and it is good for some of us to pass that information to all these young ones, for them to realise that you might only get one chance to win it.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/ill-give-iwobi-afcon-winning-tips-okocha/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

And why not give Nigerian team the winning tips,

Modified:

Okocha won it in 1994 in Tunisia, had vast experience of it. So, he knows his onions

BTW, iwobi looks like okocha in the first pix, especially the haircut.

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by 9jaArea: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Don't know about y'all but I miss Jay Jay and his tricks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by BoboKush(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by ojmetrix(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2019
thought okocha has never won afcon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by myresearch: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2019
And You failed to win

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Englishgold: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Nigeria is a loosing Team. So better give iwobi the tips alone.

Team buhari v. Atiku

Mean while iwobi has a great potential.

May God help us
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by 9isguy(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Give your winning tips to the team not just Iwobi; that's if you still have any.
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Bro.why-don't-u-use-that-same-Tactics-when-u-were-in-supereagles.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2019
ojmetrix:
thought okocha has never won afcon
myresearch:
And You failed to win
Experience is the best teacher guys!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Tripitaka: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Funny game. Arsenal's squad player is Nigeria's star player.

I'm yet to see wat Iwobi really contribute to the national team. Poor man's Jese Lingard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by driand(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2019
angry

When an old man simply won't shut Tha fvck up....!
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by nobsalis: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2019
hadjipapiey:

And why not give Nigerian team the winning tips,

I tire Oooo...
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by unimagin: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2019
emmy2bet:
Thank God it's Saturday

WORD OF HOPE
Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

TODAYS GAMES AVAILABLE

INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP ON THE NUMBER SHOWING BELOW
Satan pity you

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Kirinwa: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2019
supgirl:

person wey never win cup before wan give someone else the tips to win

He has won it. He was part of the 1994 squad. Maybe you have not heard of Rashidi Yekini or the bull. They were his colleagues in the game.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by aprilwise(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Today is my birthday please show me love with 300 likes.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by unimagin: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Mike210:
100% fixed matches
Lucifer pity you
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by Uniform123: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Ok

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by hisexcellency34: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Give him tips on how to play well in Arsenal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by careytommy37(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2019
Only him or the entire team?
Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by TeenDad: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Las las, all na scam undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by emmabest2000(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Iwobi is not a game changer and can’t give what he doesn’t have grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by chrisxxx(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Tell him particularly on how to improve his movement in Arsenal which I think is personally important to him. With the difference Nketiah made when Iwobi was substituted I am afraid he is about losing his shirt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, / Nigeria Vs DR Congo U20 AYC (3 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Bruno Fernandes Signs A New Contract With Man United Until 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.