Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216417 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:27am On May 03, 2019
I have an interesting question regarding doubt and suspicion when it comes to answering duas or prayers.

But before going into that, Q81:29 says that:
"And you cannot will, unless it be that Allah wills, the Lord of the A'lamin".
What I believe this means is that for you to make a dua, then Allah already willed it for you to make that request or dua because Allah won't let you make empty duas or requests to begin with. He is not a beign who plays jest! Allah forbid.
According to a hadith qudsi in Sahih Al-Bukhari and Al-Muslim, Allay says:
"I am upon the assumption of My servant. So, let him assume as he wills!"
This means to me that if you believe with no doubt that your prayer will be accepted, then by Allah, it shall be so.

Which brings me to my question which is:

Which of these two do you feel or believe to be a better representation between answered duas, certainty(yaqeen), doubt and suspicion?
There are no right or wrong answers. My hope for this is that we have something to draw attentions to our duas every time, so we are very mindful of our state of heart and mind and how we perceive Allah with respect to our Duas.

A. Answered Dua = Certainty(yaqeen) - (doubt + suspicion)

B. Answered Dua = Certainty(yaqeen) - (doubt x suspicion)

where:
certainty can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 10 in this case.
doubt can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 3 in this case.
suspicion can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 3 in this case.

Please feel free to disagree on either or both A or B.

Let's discuss! smiley

aadoiza, you have been mia. hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 9:52am On May 04, 2019
Empiree:
I only do "cool" dhikr for long now.

Istigfar, saIawat, shahadah.

I understand Razram's scares. I stopped mine too in 2010 when I started hearing knocks on my door at every fajr to wake me up. This went on like that for few years. I narrated this experience back in 2015 on jinn stories thread.
C'mon, man. Don't tell me you chickened out. Wetin we go come do na.
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 9:59am On May 04, 2019
Excel70:
Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wa barakatu to all the sheikhs in the house. I will like to narrate a story told by my sheikh which shows how Almighty Allah shower his blessings on us as muslims
This story albeit funny was narrated by my sheikh during one of is tafsir of the Holy Quran
He was talking about the story of Prophet Musa and firawn in surat Yunus when he reached Quran 10 vs 81and was narrating his experience with this ayah
It was back in the 70s and late 80s when he was still a child the town he grew up was notorious for wichcraft and evil even till today(although the town is now well developed now). People were having strange illness from stepping on charms such as abnormal swollen leg. This stuff also affected his mates in ilekewu. Their sheikh then taught them this ayah Quran10vs81to use it to destroy any evill charm they encounter
Being kids they were naughty and inquisitive. There was a hotel then where a popular magician always come to perform withlargecrowd watching. Him and his fellow mates decided to test the ayah there. On the fateful day the magician was trying to perform a magic of cutting a person into two using a saw. As you all know that magic is illusion they recited this ayah alas the saw ended up cutting the person with blood gushing out he was badly injured. There was chaos everywhere, they started checking the pockets of everybody to apprehend anybody with any powerful charm that destroy the magic. They did not find anything. Being children they never expected what they saw they were apprehensive and took to there heels. An elderly man who was suspicious with the way they ran called them and recognise them as student of there sheikh(the man happened to be a famous and powerful sheikh then) .The man knew they were responsible for what happened but he did not have any evidence against them. I can't recollect what he said happened after then.

Incredible stuff. I have always fancied doing stuff as this but haven't come across those magicians.
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 10:03am On May 04, 2019
Razram:

At exactly the time I do Dhikrullah, I will wake up . when I started living alone, my neighbours do tell me that whenever I'm around they sleep peacefully but once I'm not around something came disturbing them and whenever I'm doing Dhikrullah it's like we are many doing it coz they do hear other people's sound along with mine

This one strong gan
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 10:06am On May 04, 2019
movado19:

Subhanallah!

My Uncles own now is the opposite!

One of his neighbours is now giving him hell because he says terrible heat engulfs him and the whole compound when my Uncle engages in zikr, SubhanAllah.

My Uncle does not do zikr in a loud voice or shout, but this man seems to know exactly when he is engaged in zikr!

He is the only one in the compound who has this complaint as everyone said they don't feel any heat and they sleep very well.
I asked my Uncle about the man's character and he described him as a shaitan in human form.
Allahu Akbar!
How come I don't have stuff like this. Although I don't do much dhikr I read the Quran and do nawafil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 10:12am On May 04, 2019
Empiree:
I am just glad that you brothers are buttressing points I raised in that thread yrs ago. People thought I was crazy. grin

What you said here resembles one of my narrations. Evil minded people feel the stress from your dhirk. Like the one I narrated about my Sheikh, the old woman in the hood was a known Àjé. Anytime she passed by my sheikh she would say "mo gba fun e o". She would be scared and walked off the street for my sheikh. I asked him why the woman does that and he said she had evil intention and for that reason, she is seeing wild animals like kiniun, ekun etc like they wanted to tear her apart. But in reality there were no wild animals there. Those things are Allah's Attributes emmited from his dhikr.

Although if she had decided to go further and confronted him, she would have been in greater danger. Just sad that the woman was extended relative.

"Mo gba fun e o" is a classic, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 10:23am On May 04, 2019
movado19:
I have an interesting question regarding doubt and suspicion when it comes to answering duas or prayers.

But before going into that, Q81:29 says that:
"And you cannot will, unless it be that Allah wills, the Lord of the A'lamin".
What I believe this means is that for you to make a dua, then Allah already willed it for you to make that request or dua because Allah won't let you make empty duas or requests to begin with. He is not a beign who plays jest! Allah forbid.
According to a hadith qudsi in Sahih Al-Bukhari and Al-Muslim, Allay says:
"I am upon the assumption of My servant. So, let him assume as he wills!"
This means to me that if you believe with no doubt that your prayer will be accepted, then by Allah, it shall be so.

Which brings me to my question which is:

Which of these two do you feel or believe to be a better representation between answered duas, certainty(yaqeen), doubt and suspicion?
There are no right or wrong answers. My hope for this is that we have something to draw attentions to our duas every time, so we are very mindful of our state of heart and mind and how we perceive Allah with respect to our Duas.

A. Answered Dua = Certainty(yaqeen) - (doubt + suspicion)

B. Answered Dua = Certainty(yaqeen) - (doubt x suspicion)

where:
certainty can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 10 in this case.
doubt can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 3 in this case.
suspicion can be from 0 to any positive value on the number line. 3 in this case.

Please feel free to disagree on either or both A or B.

Let's discuss! smiley

aadoiza, you have been mia. hope all is well?
Yeah brother. Make I dey low key dey learn from the answers provided on this. Empiree, light on this please.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:57am On May 06, 2019
Ramadan Kareem To all Brothers & sisters.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:02am On May 06, 2019
Taqobali mina wa minkum
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:52am On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

C'mon, man. Don't tell me you chickened out. Wetin we go come do na.
I am Buhari.... I go slow cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:56am On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

Yeah brother. Make I dey low key dey learn from the answers provided on this. Empi.ree, light on this please.
I agree with him fortunately. Once you are able to sit down and make dua, let it be known your dua will be answered. It doesnt go in vain at all

3 Likes

Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2019
Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim brothers and sisters,may Almighty Allah accepts our prayers and grant us our heart desires this holy season amin

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:09pm On May 06, 2019
Ramadan Karim to everyone.
May this be the best of all Ramadans yet, and may all our duas be accepted by Allah with the best acceptance, Amin.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
Empiree:
I am Buhari.... I go slow cheesy
You better start going fast (LOL) because some of us will need your guidance at some point

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:57pm On May 06, 2019
Question: Some people have said that they feel a degree of apprehension in the heart when they sit down for muraqaba. Can you shed some light upon this?

Answer: Actually this is not apprehension but a natural uneasiness that comes with starting anything new, but this goes away with time and experience. For example, a new driver is extremely scared, a fear compounded by the pressure of having an instructor next to him. The new driver fears every car that races past or toward him from the opposite direction, and clutches the steering wheel for dear life as if the car is going to run away. Moreover, he tells everyone in the car to be quiet so he can concentrate on his driving, and he gets mentally and physically exhausted after a mere half an hour of driving. This same person can tolerate more time behind the wheel the more he drives and actually begins to enjoy taking long drives. In exactly the same way, a person feels the same kind of uneasiness and tension when he first begins muraqaba. However, with time and repeated sittings of muraqaba, this tension turns into joy and the heart looks forward to drowning in the remembrance (dhikr) of Allah subhanahu wa'tala.

In the heart lies the image of the Beloved
Look inside whenever you wish

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:36pm On May 06, 2019
ikupakuti:
There is a misunderstanding here!
I knew those shildren would display their nuisance here if indulged. Thats why I didnt want to share any personal story here...one bat from no where will just open his trap & call you a liar.

@LadunaI, @empiree was right, partly though. @emekaRaj‘s affair as I came to realize later on from his subsequent posts is not just KASHF but what is called in TASSWOF as التصريف في الكون thats an authourity to interfere in the affairs of the universe. The KASHF is just a bonus. Even in WILLAYA, such position is a lofty one reserved only for the big cats, b‘cos the rigor that comes with carrying such responsibility no be here, you need to measure up. Some WALLIY are born some are made. The issue with those born like that of @emekaRaj is that they are usually disguised & they continue operating even after death.

I was with my Sheikh of blessed memory around ‘05 and an old woman begger came looking for alms, imediately he sighted her he said to me “do you have any money with you?“ I said “yes“ & gave the woman some, after she turned, he said “do you know who that is ?“, I said “no“ he said “thats Sheikh ... (ra), go and greet him properly“ I went & search everywhere but couldnt find him/her, he said “I know you‘d never find him“

They are like special agents of God just like the angels, designed & assigned to carry out specific operations & equiped with befitting powers to do so & like he had stated, the signs are usually evident from birth.

@emekaRaj, I can relate with the story of that boy.

Do you guys remembered that Quranboy bore by a christian mum in Lag around 2011?

When I saw the news then, I was like WHO IS THIS ?

I promptly got to work, using M.A & numerology to scan through his datas, what i saw blew my mind. If I were a rasta, I‘d say he is a re-incarnation of the holy prophet (s.a.w). The precision in their natal datas is just too much & other aspects too.
Sometimes God does override any of his laws to show his awesomeness.

@emekaRaj bon voyage.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:41pm On May 06, 2019
Salaam Alaikum,

As you all know, I will be conducting annual Ramadan quizzes. Questions and instructions will be posted on or by half of Ramadan

Stay Tuned....

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=78160258][/quote]
إِنَّ
means verily

اللّهَ
means ALLAH

عَلَى
means over

كُلِّ شَيْءٍ
means all things

قَدِيرٌ
means power

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:40am On May 07, 2019
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

We shall be conducting quizzes of between 6 to 10 questions or more in this thread before Ramadan is over. However, this will be made possible if there are enough participants. In sha Allah, we are increasing number of participants to 7 this Ramadan.

Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:43am On May 07, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Definitely, this is not an option.

If it would be on here, it's ok. Or do i open a new one?

where is wizeboy self. He used to conduct quizzes back then. I haven't seen him around in yrs now
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 4:22am On May 07, 2019
Empiree:
where is wizeboy self. He used to conduct quizzes back then. I haven't seen him around in yrs now

Maybe he got busy or he left nairaland. I've not been as active as before too. School stuffs.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 4:23am On May 07, 2019
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

As you all know, I will be conducting annual Ramadan quizzes. Questions and instructions will be posted on or by half of Ramadan

Stay Tuned....

Nice one. cool
Re: ...... by Razram: 12:01pm On May 07, 2019
Aiit
Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2019
*What’s the difference between Maghfirah (مغفرة ) and 'Afuw (عفو )?*

*Maghfirah*: is for Allah to forgive you for the sin but the sin will still be registered on your book of deeds. Maghfirah is Allah’s forgiveness for your sin but on the Judgment Day it will be written on your record, Allah will ask you about it but HE won’t punish you because of it

*'Afuw*: is for Allah to forgive you for the sin and delete it from your book of deeds as if it did not happen. ‘Afuw is Allah’s pardon for your sin, it will be completely erased from your record and Allah won’t ask you about it on Judgement day

*This is why our Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said that, this is the best Duaa to make on Laylatul Qadr:*

*"Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annee"*
(Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi)

*O Allah, You are The One Who pardons greatly, and You love to pardon, so pardon me.)"*

So make sure you read this dua all the time and as much as you can. Make it one of your daily athkaar.
Imagine that you are standing on the day of Judgment being held accountable for your deeds, and you're not guaranteed your entry to Jannah.

*Suddenly you find that you have mountains of Hasanat (rewards) in your record*

Do you know from where these mountains of rewards come from?

Because in the Dunya you kept saying : *”SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi SubhanAllah al ‘Adhim”*

_Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:_ *"Two words are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, they are loved by Al Rahman, (The Most Merciful. One):*
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ ، سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ الْعَظِيمِ - *SubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi, Subhan-Allahi 'l-`adheem (Glory be to Allah, and Praise, Glory be to Allah, the Supreme)"*
(�Bukhari , Muslim)

Can you imagine how much your reward will be multiplied if you share this information about the virtue of this remembrance with your friends and they keep saying it *(SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi SubhanAllah Al Adheem)* because you guided them to do good?

*Be the One Who Guides Others to Good Deeds.*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
Dreydoe:

What a timely and beautiful reminder! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2019
movado19:

What a timely and beautiful reminder! Thank you.

Your welcome.
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2019
Dreydoe:

*Maghfirah*: is for Allah to forgive you for the sin but the sin will still be registered on your book of deeds. Maghfirah is Allah’s forgiveness for your sin but on the Judgment Day it will be written on your record, Allah will ask you about it but HE won’t punish you because of it

*'Afuw*: is for Allah to forgive you for the sin and delete it from your book of deeds as if it did not happen. ‘Afuw is Allah’s pardon for your sin, it will be completely erased from your record and Allah won’t ask you about it on Judgement day

*This is why our Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said that, this is the best Duaa to make on Laylatul Qadr:*

*"Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annee"*
(Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi)

*O Allah, You are The One Who pardons greatly, and You love to pardon, so pardon me.)"*

So make sure you read this dua all the time and as much as you can. Make it one of your daily athkaar.
Imagine that you are standing on the day of Judgment being held accountable for your deeds, and you're not guaranteed your entry to Jannah.

*Suddenly you find that you have mountains of Hasanat (rewards) in your record*

Do you know from where these mountains of rewards come from?

Because in the Dunya you kept saying : *”SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi SubhanAllah al ‘Adhim”*

_Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:_ *"Two words are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, they are loved by Al Rahman, (The Most Merciful. One):*
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ ، سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ الْعَظِيمِ - *SubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi, Subhan-Allahi 'l-`adheem (Glory be to Allah, and Praise, Glory be to Allah, the Supreme)"*
(�Bukhari , Muslim)

Can you imagine how much your reward will be multiplied if you share this information about the virtue of this remembrance with your friends and they keep saying it *(SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi SubhanAllah Al Adheem)* because you guided them to do good?

*Be the One Who Guides Others to Good Deeds.*
Someone should help me understand.
If this is correct then why say Istighfar rather than saying the Afuw' dua
Re: ...... by movado19: 5:31pm On May 09, 2019
yasolan:

Someone should help me understand.
If this is correct then why say Istighfar rather than saying the Afuw' dua

Very good question!
From the little I have experienced and spoken to sound religious people with very high Iman and Ihsan on, there are four stages of forgiveness between ourselves as humans and between us and Allah.

It graduates from the lowest level to the highest level and each stage that we are in physically with ourselves is also a mirror reflection of the stage we are in the spiritual plane with Allah!
Each graduating stage corresponds to a higher level of Iman and Ihsan.

stage1 Ghaffar - this is the very first stage of forgiveness. Think about an act of sin someone has committed and due to human weakness, is often repeated. We call on Ya Ghaffar (istigfar) to forgive us of our human weakness every time the sin is committed but we feel deeply somewhere in our hearts that this may almost never happen?! this is a very low level of faith, as we are eaten up by so much fear and guilt and shame in this stage. Such is the case when we get offended by people in such a way that we habour the revenge, hurts and pain and bitterness within our hearts and soul, even after saying we forgive!

stage 2 Ghaffur - this is the second stage of forgiveness. We feel in our hearts sometimes that Allah may forgive us or He may not! A 50-50 possibility. A step in faith above the first stage.
People offend us and we feel that we have truly forgiven them, but an event might trigger the revenge, bitterness and unforgiveness to come back.
There is an ebb and flow in this stage..back and forth motion.
This stage can and usually happens simultaneously with stage1.

stage3 Tawwab - this is the third stage of forgiveness. We turn confidently to face Allah because we now believe that He will truly forgive us of our sins but also we pledge to Him that we will never return to the sin again. The faith here is stronger than the first two stages.
You tell someone who has offended you badly that you have truly forgiven them and you mean it so. No spirit of revenge! The echo of the hurt feelings may appear in your heart once in a blue moon, but you are able to reject it and keep it away. You may even form a stronger and better relationship or friendship with the one who offended you.

stage4 Afuw - This is the fourth and highest stage of forgiveness. Here, we ask Allah to blot out, erase and cause to disappear all our sins as though they never existed. This has the highest state of Iman.
We totally and completely forgive the one who has offended us such that there is never the occurrence of the hurt feelings, not even in a mild form!. We feel nothing bad towards the person and we accept the situation as the will of Allah with absolute faith.

This stage is very hard to achieve, except with the divine help of Allah. So, if we are praying to Allah to pardon us of our sins and erase them completely, then we should remember that such level of pardon is a mirror image of the one we give to others here on earth.
Let's always ask ourselves truthfully if we are giving to others what we are earnestly asking Allah to give to us?

That is why when we make istigfar dua, we say:
Astagfirullah Wa Atubu Illayhi - embody stage 1, 2 and 3.
You will only get to stage 4 when you have perfected stage 3!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2019
movado19:

Very good question!
From the little I have experienced and spoken to sound religious people with very high Iman and Ihsan on, there are four stages of forgiveness between ourselves as humans and between us and Allah.

It graduates from the lowest level to the highest level and each stage that we are in physically with ourselves is also a mirror reflection of the stage we are in the spiritual plane with Allah!

stage1 Ghaffar - this is the very first stage of forgiveness. Think about an act of sin someone has committed and due to human weakness, is often repeated. We call on Ya Ghaffar (istigfar) to forgive us of our human weakness every time the sin is committed but we feel deeply somewhere in our hearts that this may almost never happen?! this is a very low level of faith, as we are eaten up by so much fear and guilt and shame in this stage. Such is the case when we get offended by people in such a way that we habour the revenge, hurts and pain and bitterness within our hearts and soul, even after saying we forgive!

stage 2 Ghaffur - this is the second stage of forgiveness. We feel in our hearts sometimes that Allah may forgive us or He may not! A 50-50 possibility. A step in faith above the first stage.
People offend us and we feel that we have truly forgiven them, but an event might trigger the revenge, bitterness and unforgiveness to come back.

stage3 Tawwab - this is the third stage of forgiveness. We turn confidently to face Allah because we now believe that He will truly forgive us of our sins but also we pledge to Him that we will never return to the sin again. The faith here is stronger than the first two stages.
You tell someone who has offended you badly that you have truly forgiven them and you mean it so. No spirit of revenge! The echo of the hurt feelings may appear in your heart once in a blue moon, but you are able to reject it and keep it away. You may even form a stronger and better relationship or friendship with the one who offended you.

stage4 Afuw - This is the fourth and highest stage of forgiveness. Here, we ask Allah to blot out, erase and cause to disappear all our sins as though they never existed. This has the highest state of Iman.
We totally and completely forgive the one who has offended us such that there is never the occurrence of the hurt feelings, not even in a mild form!. We feel nothing bad towards the person and we accept the situation as the will of Allah with absolute faith.

This stage is very hard to achieve, except with the divine help of Allah. So, if we are praying to Allah to pardon us of our sins and erase them completely, then we should remember that such level of pardon is a mirror image of the one we give to others here on earth.
Let's always ask ourselves truthfully if we are giving to others what we are earnestly asking Allah to give to us?

Insightful. May Allah reward you
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2019
movado19:

Very good question!

Jazakhallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2019
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

Stay Tuned....

Insha'Allah....... Lemme go an read for exams.... Any Area if concentration

1 Like

Re: ...... by qeemus: 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
ikupakuti:
....#Witchcraft like other spiritual prowess, may come by birth or be acquired through effort. (witchcraft is a feature among some jinns)

#Its like an app programmed into the OS (QAREEN). So, witchcraft is not really about a person but his QAREEN. Thats why the NABI (saw) said, if there is anything that can change destiny, then its Ain (witchcraft) i.e the unmutable destiny not the mutable one o. grin No go find their trouble if you dont have the strenght to fight o. grin

#The key to unravel the mystery called destiny is another mystery called TIME. I.e what tomorrow holds would be unraveled when tomorrow comes grin

#The movements of the stars are the cusors of TIME. Studying the movement of the stars would unravel the mystery called TIME & hence destiny/future. grin

#Ever wonder why our destiny/future are not hidden to creature of higher sphares ?

#GOD said a day in the share of MALAKUT is in equivalency to 1000 earthly years. A day in JABARUT is in equivalency to 50000 earthly years.

#Now, imagine how much of our future a being operating in such realm could see in a minute grin

#When you connect the dots, you‘ll realise that destiny/future is not as obscure or hidden as many people think. grin

#Now, you‘ll realise why it was easy for phiraoun to pull out MUSA‘S info long before he was born by consulting the custodians of TIME : THE STARS!
Deep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.