Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214635 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 2:02am On Feb 05
No you didn't reply,,I will resend it and so you can identify me,,thanks alot sir
Empiree:
walaikun salaam....I thought I replied you?.

There are several messages from NL and I can't pinpoint any particular individual. I only replied when it is necessary
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:07am On Feb 29
Empiree:
Time flies

Is EmekaRaj still functional on this platform?

Hi empiree, i do come in once in a while. Been extremely busy.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Babashifawu: 11:04am On Apr 03
Ramadan Kareem brothers and sisters 🙏🏽

This thread has immensely inspired me on my steadfastness with my love for Allah and the noble prophet (s.a.w). May Allah reward everyone of you in many folds.

I have a short story to tell about myself and I would appreciate your input and opinions.

I did my Walimot Quran at a very young age and I so much love Islam to the point where myself and some other kids would start mimicking Islam lectures into a small tape recorder.

Not long after I finished secondary school, I suddenly found myself drinking and smoking. Looking back now, I honestly cannot pin point an exact reason why I was doing what I was drinking and smoking back then.

Life has been so uneasy with jobs, education and all. I experienced a lot of regress but Alhamdulilah.

I read a post by @movado19 about Auric field being damaged by alcohol and creating a gap for attacks.

During the times I was drinking, I have been intoxicated on different occasions but the last one that happened left a bitter mark in my life.

I woke up on my bed after a night of heavy drinking with a very sharp pain in my lower left back and a very weird general body fatigue.

I struggled with it for a while and noticed that this pain only increases anytime I drink alcohol or sleep on the bed. The fatigue had already left by this time.

I stopped drinking alcohol and visited the hospital where they did an X-ray scan for my back. This is the report the doctor made after the scan result : “ There is loss of lumbar lordosis with straightening of the lumbar spine. The lumbar vertebrae are normal in outline , height and density. The intervertebral disc spaces are within normal limits. CONCLUSION: Loss of Lumbar lordosis ?Cause : R/O Muscle Spasm”

The doctor said the pain maybe due to bad posture, I was advised to start sleeping on the floor and I was given a body pain med, Diclomol gel and some muscle meds.

Ever since then, the pain has refused to leave me alone completely. It keeps coming and going and I thought to myself that the pain may have some spiritual hand in it.

So, I made some spiritual consultations around and they gave me this soap/balm to rub my back with and truly the pain disappeared but it keeps coming back after few days.

I have resorted to living with it and praying to Allah that one day it will finally go away.

My question is this, is it possible that the damage to my auric field by consistently drinking alcohol could have brought about this pain in a spiritual way ?

Honestly, if not for the pain, I wouldn’t have stopped alcohol completely. So sometimes I see the pain as a blessing in disguise from Allah.

I’m so confused. Please help. Jazakumllah Khairan 🙏🏽

CC: mostyg empiree ladunal movado19 others 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 9:35am On Apr 10
Assalam alaikum

I came across this on the facebook page of a brother yax Mokwa and it was like I had the exact questions in my mind, here :-

In the vastness of the universe, does Islam offer any insights on the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and how does this impact our understanding of creation and messengers of God sent to mankind? Remember, the universe, which is space or the sky above our head is mind-bogglingly big. Our galaxy alone accounts for about 100 billion stars, and there could be trillions of galaxies in the universe. Our star, which we have named Sun in English, Yigidi in Nupe, Rana in Hausa, etc is one of the stars in our galaxy and it has 8 planets (excluding Pluto). Today, there are known 5,510 planets, including our Earth. If assume that each star has a single planet, then in our galaxy, we are talking about 100 billion planets. Do not forget that there are billions of galaxies out there. Scientists are estimating about 100 sextillion planets in the universe. In figures, that’s 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets.

Out of these “uncountable” planets that are staggeringly far apart from each other, is there possibility that there is life and civilization in any of them? If there is, is their religion going to be the same as we have on Earth, with the names of our Prophets, same burial, etc. How about their pilgrimage to holy land? From the Islamic perspective, what do we expect to find in this vast universe?

Also, the age of modern humans, Homo sapiens, on Earth is estimated to be approximately 200,000 years, based on fossil and genetic evidence. What if the extraterrestrial life on other planet is 1 million years or more?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:22pm On Apr 10
Deathstroke00:
Assalam alaikum

I came across this on the facebook page of a brother yax Mokwa and it was like I had the exact questions in my mind, here :-

In the vastness of the universe, does Islam offer any insights on the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and how does this impact our understanding of creation and messengers of God sent to mankind? Remember, the universe, which is space or the sky above our head is mind-bogglingly big. Our galaxy alone accounts for about 100 billion stars, and there could be trillions of galaxies in the universe. Our star, which we have named Sun in English, Yigidi in Nupe, Rana in Hausa, etc is one of the stars in our galaxy and it has 8 planets (excluding Pluto). Today, there are known 5,510 planets, including our Earth. If assume that each star has a single planet, then in our galaxy, we are talking about 100 billion planets. Do not forget that there are billions of galaxies out there. Scientists are estimating about 100 sextillion planets in the universe. In figures, that’s 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets.

Out of these “uncountable” planets that are staggeringly far apart from each other, is there possibility that there is life and civilization in any of them? If there is, is their religion going to be the same as we have on Earth, with the names of our Prophets, same burial, etc. How about their pilgrimage to holy land? From the Islamic perspective, what do we expect to find in this vast universe?

Also, the age of modern humans, Homo sapiens, on Earth is estimated to be approximately 200,000 years, based on fossil and genetic evidence. What if the extraterrestrial life on other planet is 1 million years or more?
Walaikun salaam

Eld Mubarak!

This short article has actually been answered severally by some ulama here in Nigeria and Southeast Asia but they are in video format. I remembered that of Sheikh Ahmed Alaye and Sheikh AbdulFatai Thaqofy's intriguing lectures.

I don't recall the names of those Asian scholars that delivered such lectures as well. You may search YouTube. I will do as well if I find something. It's been almost 10 years I watched those interesting lectures.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam

Eld Mubarak!

This short article has actually been answered severally by some ulama here in Nigeria and Southeast Asia but they are in video format. I remembered that of Sheikh Ahmed Alaye and Sheikh AbdulFatai Thaqofy's intriguing lectures.

I don't recall the names of those Asian scholars that delivered such lectures as well. You may search YouTube. I will do as well if I find something. It's been almost 10 years I watched those interesting lectures.

Wa alaika salaam

Eid Mubarak Sir

Thank you for the reply and I would try and research on the sheikhs you mentioned. It is truly an interesting subject to ponder on

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam

Eld Mubarak!

The above sheikhs you mentioned speak Yoruba sir and unfortunately I do not understand. If you come across such please endeavour to share with us

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:48am On Apr 11
Deathstroke00:

The above sheikhs you mentioned speak Yoruba sir and unfortunately I do not understand. If you come across such please endeavour to share with us

Thank you Sir
oh...I have always thought you are Yoruba. Alright then
Re: ...... by Onyedikachi231: 10:44am On Apr 11
Empiree:
oh...I have always thought you are Yoruba. Alright then

Oga, you no fit use islam filled with lies to be running around, answer my question...

So Solomon is a muslim, but is he a Jew?

Plus, the issue of Hagana you brought, you don't know me but you decided to lie to distort history, anyway I brought it to you so that everyone will know how diabolical the religion can ma? E you look.

Sir, I am still waiting for your answer, there is no way you will run away from the truth.

I am showing you now why haganah was formed, you didn't tell us the muslim arabs were first agressors that made them form it since they can't rely on British to protect them

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH

Please, why are Egyptians Arab, in your quoran, during the time we heaard of Moses' people, were there arabs in Egypt or Palestinians in the land you read allah gave to the jews?

Stop running and telling us islam is false, answer my questions please.

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1517, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” when they murdered Jews and burned Safed down in the Safed Massacre of 1660?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1834, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1837, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What “resisting” in 1920, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem (Nebi Musa Riot)?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1921, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Tiberias, Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1929, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” between 1936 and 1939, when they murdered Jews all over the Mandate for Palestine?

Massacring Jews in Palestine is a time-honored hobby for Palestinian Arabs, going back centuries.

Re: ...... by dedghoul: 7:41pm On Apr 22
Empiree:
Sura Tawbah 128/129

The above two Aayaths are very important. Both are nothing but Mouludhu in praise of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam.

The first Aayat speaks about the exaltation of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam. The second Aayat Instructs (the Mumins) to ignore those who refuse to accept the supremacy of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam.

Sayyiduna Anas Ibnu Malik Radhiyallaahu Anhu has reported from Rasoolullaahi Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam that if anyone recites the above two Aayats once in the morning, he will not die till that evening and if he recites them in the evening, death will not occur to him till the next morning and that no serious injury or difficulty will befall him.

Sayyiduna Anas Radhiyallaahu further said that if death or difficulty has already been destined on a person, he will not have the chance to recite the Aayat or he will forget to recite them.

There are 6666 Aayaths in the Holy Qur'an. Every Aayat is been controlled by a Malak(Angel). If any one recites an Aayat 313 times, the Malak(Angel) will take charge of the Aayat and he will go on reciting several million times till the intended matter is fulfilled. Therefore, one has to recite it 313 times and afterwords five times after every 'Fardh' Prayer. The result will be quick, Inshaa ALLAAH.

The following are some of the benefits received by the regular recital of these two Aayaths :-

1. To be relieved from indebtedness
2. To become rich after poverty
3. To be relieved of sorrow and become happy
4. To be released from imprisonment
5. To recover from illness
6. To get protection from cheats
7. To get all gates of success opened
8. To get all gates of defeat closed
9. To get benefis of all kinds
10. To get protection from sudden and ghastly death
11. To change the enemy into a friend
12. To change inability into strength
13. To get Vilayath(to become walee) before death
14. To join the fractured bones
15. To see Rasoolullaahi Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam in the dreams
16. To enter paradise
The above two Aayaths have to be recited with 'Aoodhu" only and without reciting Bismi. They may be recited once for the protection of one's rooh. It can also be recited for the protection of the rooh of any individual whose life is important for the person who recites it.

Copied
Assalama Alaykum, please when reciting the verse of concern 313x, should one recite with "Aoodhu" during every iteration or just once?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:28am On Apr 25
dedghoul:

Assalama Alaykum, please when reciting the verse of concern 313x, should one recite with "Aoodhu" during every iteration or just once?
walaikun salaam... I'm sorry for the late response.

It is not necessary. Once you recite "Audhu" at the beginning that's sufficient.

Hope this answers your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.