Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216398 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jamo90:
Please send me a link to the video. There are lots of his videos on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISoPc8VBZs

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hkana:
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/shittu14/shaykh-bulalas-biography

Empi.ree
Read everything. Pretty much same as 's. 's more comprehensive in the sense that he added pictures and talks about graves.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
^^^
Okay. That's fair enough.
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Empiree:
Read everything. Pretty much same as 's. 's more comprehensive in the sense that he added pictures and talks about graves.
I was mad the last time I checked on , and couldn't find those information there again. Had I know, I would have save those pages on my system then.

It contains rear pics of the Sheikh and detail information about their life. I haven't see any site come close to it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
LadunaI:

I was mad the last time I checked on , and couldn't find those information there again. Had I know, I would have save those pages on my system then.
Exactly what I said in my earlier post. is known for stupidity. He did the same with ACADIP last year. I saved the link, which I posted earlier but the article is gone. He knows he injected rubbish. That's why he removed the article. Most likely some Muslim who dislike the sheikh gave him that info. I don't think knew all that
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2018
How I wish hkana understands yoruba?.

Sheikh Daud Eleha speaks of traits of Sheikh Jamiu Bulala without mentioning his name in this video below from 13 minutes.

He stated levels of Ihsan. Man, the level where he said when you reached the level of majnoon, worldly things stink to you. You start wearing cloth like you have mental problem. You walk around bi igbona grin grin grin and people call you names.

When i watched the video reminds me of my shaikh when he said to us back in the 90s that he doesnt want that level bcus people would think he is stupid. I didnt understand. Now i get it cheesy

Watching this clip shows that we are so far far away man. We can only do our best now. I don't think we can reach these levels, and the sheikh explained why we can hardly reach the levels. He said bcus of the time we live in. We gotta be careful man the way we speak ill of those men of old. I don't understand why we think we know better than them or that they practised islam in ignorance. We today only holding on to shell. It is crazy.

If hkana understands Yoruba he may be able to contribute a lot after watching these lectures that have been posted. There is no way we can summarize these lectures without missing beauty of them. He also said we should always ignore abusers/trouble makers. I dont think i can ignore them. It breaks my heart reading croners talk trash about those men. I have no choice but to challenge them bcus they gonna make unsuspecting muslims think those men and awliya were evil. This thread is one example

https://www.nairaland.com/4453546/sheik-inyass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCCXnsL9lc4

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin

I too wish I understood Yoruba. But then, wishes aren't horses.... Lol.

I agree with your sheikh. Before people start calling someone "craze person" cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hkana:
grin grin grin

I too wish I understood Yoruba. But then, wishes aren't horses.... Lol.

I agree with your sheikh. Before people start calling someone "craze person" cheesy
Goes to show you that Allah stabilized mental status of His prophets and messengers because their levels passed majnoon or higher level any awliya can be. This shouldn't be mixed up with someone touched by the devil or jinn. Appearance and reality are two different things.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Empiree:
Goes to show you that Allah stabilized mental status of His prophets and messengers because their levels passed majnoon or higher level any awliya can be. This shouldn't be mixed up with someone touched by the devil or jinn. Appearance and reality are two different things.

So true.
Imagine seeing Jubril in his true form. Imagine being able to see and interact with jinns in their true form. Imagine seeing Jannah.... Hehehe.

Normal human being will just turn to "kolo"

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2018
^^ LOL

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:10am On May 05, 2018
Empiree:
grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder how modern scholars think. If we can't chant Allah's Names and Attributes, I wonder what else or who else we should call upon.

That's one of the replies below to him
ikupakuti:

I like that reply. Maybe he should tell us what the holy prophet (saw) chanted since he said chanting the name of God is innovation.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
Thinking about possible short Quizzes this Ramadan.

Should we roll it?.

This thread or another one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 7:40pm On May 19, 2018
Empiree:

Should we roll it?.

I've been longing to ask you, just relunctant and waiting on you to raise the motion. Now, it's good that you raised it.

As per the thread, I'll suggest another new thread so as to attract more forumites.

May Allah bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:45pm On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I've been longing to ask you, just relunctant and waiting on you to raise the motion. Now, it's good that you raised it.

As per the thread, I'll suggest another new thread so as to attract more forumites.

May Allah bless you brother.
I just don't like creating much threads. Besides, there is a quiz thread opened by wizeboy that resurfaces every yr. Just might be a little different from mine.

Again, suggest a thread?.

Amin to your du'a
Re: ...... by qeemus: 7:58pm On May 19, 2018
You can also consider creating a thread on selected Dua's especially in this holy month.You can share with us those Dua's your Sheik handed over to you and has worked for you. Thanks!
Empiree:

Should we roll it?.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
Empiree:
I just don't like creating much threads. Besides, there is a quiz thread opened by wizeboy that resurfaces every yr. Just might be a little different from mine.

Definitely, this is not an option.

Again, suggest a thread?.

If it would be on here, it's ok. Or do i open a new one?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:51pm On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Definitely, this is not an option.

If it would be on here, it's ok. Or do i open a new one?

i will figure it out soon. Do u participate in wizeboy's thread?. I usually just looked into the questions for educational purposes only
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
Salaam alaikum,

We shall be conducting quizzes of between 6 to 10 questions or more in this thread before Ramadan is over. However, this will be made possible if there are enough participants. In sha Allah, we are increasing number of participants to 7 this Ramadan.

Stay tuned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ymdo(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
After four days of total dedication to this thread, I'm finally here. I can't believe I read all through. First time I will be dedicated to finishing a thread on nairaland. I didn't even check front-page shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:53pm On May 20, 2018
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

We shall be conducting quizzes of between 6 to 10 questions or more in this thread before Ramadan is over. However, this will be made possible if there are enough participants. In sha Allah, we are increasing number of participants to 7 this Ramadan.

Stay tuned

Present.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:10am On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

Stay tuned

Let the ball roll.

Hope is going to be fun as usual. Looking forward for eye proping shocked questions free of subjective answers.

Barka De Ramadan!!!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:35am On May 21, 2018
LadunaI:

Let the ball roll.

Hope is going to be fun as usual. Looking forward for eye proping shocked questions free of subjective answers.

Barka De Ramadan!!!

I doubt @bold. My questions are always that, But there is always consideration

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

Stay tuned

Present. Thanks for the beep on Whatsapp bro.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Exactly what I said in my earlier post. is known for stupidity. He did the same with ACADIP last year. I saved the link, which I posted earlier but the article is gone. He knows he injected rubbish. That's why he removed the article. Most likely some Muslim who dislike the sheikh gave him that info. I don't think knew all that

I found this after another exhaustive search for sheikh info. Seems has successful move the content to another site. Almost EXACT same stories and pics of old site.

Have a look

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/stories/403120-the-incredible-story-of-sheikh-muhammed-jamiu-bulala-the-nigerian-islamic-cleric-known-for-beating-women-with-horsewhips-on-the-streets.html

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:41pm On May 21, 2018
LadunaI:

I found this after another exhaustive search for sheikh info. Seems has successful move the content to another site. Almost EXACT same stories and pics of old site.

Have a look

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/stories/403120-the-incredible-story-of-sheikh-muhammed-jamiu-bulala-the-nigerian-islamic-cleric-known-for-beating-women-with-horsewhips-on-the-streets.html
This must be painstaking effort to find. Jazakallah khairan. You know if any of his wives still alive?

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
This must be painstaking effort to find. Jazakallah khairan. You know if any of his wives still alive?

Can't exactly remember if I heard it from somebody or read it online that his only last wife (youngest) that is currently alive, though NOT really sure about this info.

I might find out later from my acquaintance/brother in Offa

1 Like

Re: ...... by Trottle: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

Stay tuned

Present.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:47am On May 24, 2018
LadunaI:

Have a look

My understanding is that Sheikh Bulala had his own Zawiyah from what i read in the article. It says he left ilorin to set up his own Zawi in Offa if i understood correctly?.

Now, i watched firdaus lecture of Sheikh Zugloo(ra) by another sheikh. The sheikh denied sheikh Jamiu Bulala(ra) had zawiyah of his own. You know fact about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5W0S9dXS8

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:24am On May 25, 2018
Hopefully by the 15th of Ramadan quizzes should be up.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2018
Empiree:
My understanding is that Sheikh Bulala had his own Zawiyah from what i read in the article. It says he left ilorin to set up his own Zawi in Offa if i understood correctly?.

Now, i watched firdaus lecture of Sheikh Zugloo(ra) by another sheikh. The sheikh denied sheikh Jamiu Bulala(ra) had zawiyah of his own. You know fact about that

What I know is that even there is any sort of zawiya established by sheikh Jamiu (ra) is NOT conventional one as done by many other sufis sheikh. The reason been that which many that know sheikh then would agree with me is that sheikh is always either in khalwa or moving about in town praying looking at the sky for several hours.

Ikupakuti would have been in best position to give us detail about that. So I can't explicitly say If there is any zawiya then becos I was very young when I saw sheikh physically in late eighties.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:41am On May 25, 2018
LadunaI:

What I know is that even there is any sort of zawiya established by sheikh Jamiu (ra) is NOT conventional one as done by many other sufis sheikh. The reason been that which many that know sheikh then would agree with me is that sheikh is always either in khalwa or moving about in town praying looking at the sky for several hours.

Ikupakuti would have been in best position to give us detail about that. So I can't explicitly say If there is any zawiya then becos I was very young when I saw sheikh physically in late eighties.
Oh wow, you saw him when he was almost gone. Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla said the same, that he met him at the time he almost gone. So I am guessing he met him in the late 70s or early 80s. I believe those alfa who lived and met him at that time than any Tom and Jerry today. Even Sheikh Oniwasi Agbaye(ra) praised him in his dedicated lecture to him. So i believe them more than average muslims today who criticized him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.