Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216054 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by olaade21: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Empiree:
Oh wow, you infiltrated that. Was really sick that day. I dared the weather and i paid the price. That was Sept (fall) last yr and i felt sad for myself. Yes, that his wedding pictures with his from TX. She moved to NY now.

Assalam Alaikum. Please I need to talk to you urgently. I tried this line on saw on your car post 08052334313 but it was a lady that picked, she told me it was a wrong number. How can I reach you. My number is 0803361748nine. Jazakalau khairan.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
olaade21:

Assalam Alaikum. Please I need to talk to you urgently. I tried this line on saw on your car post 08052334313 but it was a lady that picked, she told me it was a wrong number. How can I reach you. My number is 0803361748nine. Jazakalau khairan.
lol , that's a family member in charge of the such sold. I think I indicated that.

U may got my designated email for this forum

Craigm 79GMAIL
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2018
LadunaI:

Oh sorry. I see that your brother is now living his America dream, what a lucky dude! . His investment pay off @ the end of the day.

That's nice wife moving to NY, May Allah BLESS their union.
no worries.

He's simply smart enough. And I think I told you about a guy in similar position who kinda messed up. But he was a year ahead of my brother on call to bar. Well may Allah make his way easy too.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Empiree:
no worries.

He's simply smart enough. And I think I told you about a guy in similar position who kinda messed up. But he was a year ahead of my brother on call to bar. Well may Allah make his way easy too.
Amin....I think you said he has left when he couldn't do that, and company refused to file for him.

I think one just to have to play along with the system, failure of which you bite ur finger. I have a cousin who just got there early this yr. He had wanted to get visiting visa to perfect the rest when he gets there but was denied. The wife had to come to naija, did their wedding , and she filed for him instantly.

They 're together now in MD. Is either you obey the system or....lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by olaade21: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Empiree:
lol , that's a family member in charge of the such sold. I think I indicated that.

U may got my designated email for this forum

Craigm 79GMAIL

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<Craigm79@GMAIL.com>:
550: 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
5.1.1 unnecessary sp

Seems the email is incorrect.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
olaade21:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<@GMAIL.com>:
550: 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
5.1.1 unnecessary sp

Seems the email is incorrect.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Will commence second narration in the coming week, In Sha Allah.
Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
���
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Empiree:
Will commence second narration in the coming week, In Sha Allah.
We're in rapt mood now. Keep it coming, hopefully this will be more explosive than the former. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rapt Mood Sustained grin

Yes, this is quite fascinating. I will not revealed any identifying information of the main subject (their target who live in New York City) because this incident happened not too long ago. I will address him as Mr. A throughout the narration. Before that, let me implore our dear readers, brothers and sisters, to please return to islamic spirituality. You can not detach from it especially in Nigerian society. And also don't go overboard by doing silly things in the name of tasawwuf. Be moderate. For clarity, Sufism is the same as (tasawwuf, Ihsan, Zuhd etc).

Today, we have many people who have abused Sufism by doing heretic things to the point that halal and haram activities are blurred.

Al-Malik said “Whoever learns Fiqh (jurisprudence) without being initiated into Tasawwuf falls into perversion. And anyone who initiates Tasawwuf without being initiated into Fiqh falls into heresy. Whoever combines the two reaches the Truth.” Haqaiq an at-tasawwuf, By Abd-Al-Qadir Isa.

Can you imagine a guy, yes a guy. I called him a guy because he doesnt fit the position of alim. I watched him few days ago and i cannot but say "inna lillah waina ilayhi raji'un". He is a self proclaimed "sheikh" and he delivered very troubling lecture while surrounded by ignorant muslims. It is pointless mentioning his name. He is not recognized anyway. So he is irrelevant. People need to watch out of his type of lectures because this fitna will not stop. Sheikh Adam(ra) and many of those shuyukh and baba prayed not to witness current generation. I remembered they said this. We are now living in the age of fitan. This guy in his lecture preached that Muslims should stop calling these people elebo (mushrikun): Egungun worshippers, alagemo worshippers, Osun worshippers, alawo worshippers, Oro worshippers etc. He claims these are "esin abalaye" and that when Adam(as) was on earth, there were no mosques and churches, therefore those things are esin abalaye bcus they use ewe ati egbo. He said ewe ati egbo are natural herbs for all humans. So how could you call them elebo when muslims and christians use these too?. He said therefore, there is no elebo on this planet today.

Tittle of his lecture was "Oogun ki se ebo". I agree. It is true that not all Oogun are ebo (shirk). Ewe ati egbo are meant for all humans. I have no problem with these either. But then, he went further to utter clear cut words of shirk and he said they are just names of messengers of Ifa. They are Obatala, Ogun, Esu etc. That nothing wrong invoking them in ofo (incantation). He actually uttered incartation involving series of words of shirk while at the same time praising Allah and His messenger. He said there is nothing wrong attending egungun and the likes of such festivals.

Clearly, his message go against those baba in the past who preached against muslim joining egungun, eyo, osun, agemo festivals. I recalled lecture of Sheikh Zughul (ra) warning muslims from participating in Egungun and Eyo festivals. You could also recall Islamic song by Wasiu Sodiq condemning muslims joining Eyo and Egungun festivals. So this guy is either kafir parading himself a muslim or he is a muslim but he is confused. I can't imagine he said Adam brought esin abalaye that alawo do today. So watch out for this type of people. They are dajjahilun of this Ummah. So consider the words of Imam Malik, I said in my previous post that whoever involves in practices that are in harmony with islam but are not generally acceptable by majority must be grounded in figh first. I studied figh at various local madrasat and modern colleges to the best of my ability. Halal, Haram and gray area must be distinctive to muslim. Figh is zahir while tasawwuf is batin. They are both valid islamically but figh comes first. Figh is sharia. We must always be mindful of it.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mr. A is a "family friend" known to me personally since 1992. He used to come as client until he became so frequent and even helped in house chores. Spent all day sometimes and he was a banker in SW. Married and had a small girl in 1994. That was his only child. Even though it was by Allah's permission, the "people" never made it possible for him to bear another child nor allowed him to marry another wife. His wife was average submissive Nigerian woman until they travelled to US in 1997. That was the last time i saw him until 2010 in New York when he came to my house. I didnt even know he existed prior to that. His was still great woman until probably 2004 when problem started according to him.

People please, my quick advise for myself and others. Always appreciate people who helped you in life. Never forget them. Dont remember them only when you have problems. This is exactly what happened to Mr. A. He never called since he travelled. Maybe he called few times shortly after landing in US and cut off afterwards. Neither my sheikh nor alfas that helped him heard from him since at least 1998. As much as i like to eschew ruhaniya activities, there is no way i will not talk about him later in this narration. Ruhaniya actually helped Mr. A throughout the 90s since Mr. A is known to us. For some reason, ruhaniya loved this man so much. I don't understand that love. He helped him a lot through my sheikh. He didnt hesitate once my sheikh mentioned him. He was the one who gave my sheikh dua we did for Mr. A back then.

Anyways, we didnt hear anything about Mr. A since 1998. In summer of 2010, to my surprise, I got a call from Mr. A in New York. I recognized his voice right away after 13 years. He introduced himself and I remembered that day i was going home from work when his call came in. So he came to my house that week. There is a yoruba proverb that goes like this: "ti nkan ko ba le eyan, eyan a le nkan". Please kindly correct my proverb in case i got it wrong. I knew someone gave him my number and he didnt hesitate that my sheikh gave it to him. He didnt know i was in New York. It was then he started narrating stuff to me but he only narrated his struggles to me without given details. He told me he slept in buses, on the streets, train stations, like homeless man. So he came to my house very often for 2 years (until April 2012) when i cut him off due to being too nosy angry

Within that time, there was dua session for him from back home. He would stay at my house making dua together and simultaneously with alfas back home. I asked him why he could not sleep at his own house?. He barely answered. He was car auction dealer. He was still doing this that time but very limited. The "people" screwed him up. He sends cars to Nigeria to sell. He owned few real estate in Brooklyn and Queens. He took me to his house in Brooklyn. I noticed he was quick to get in and get out grin I met his wife at the door and she recognised me instantly after 13 years. "omo alhaji, so ilu yi lewa. Aku ojo meta". She said. I went downstairs and met his only daughter. She doesnt recognize me obviously. I thought he must have had more children but to my surprise his wife told me that it is still the same girl they had together. I tried to figure out what's happening?. I read body language of both sides and i could smell something wasn't right. So we left his house. Bros, I swear ogun nbe faah. All types of madness that we cannot see with our external eyes. They made his life miserable. You will get to know who are "they" as this story progresses.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Still following
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2018
For 2 years, between mid-2012 and July 2014, i didnt speak to him. I didnt see him either. He called me but i didnt answer and he stopped calling because he did something that got me upset early 2012. Not bcus he owes me money. Not at all. Let me quickly remind you that he is christian and his entire family or most of his family. You know in yorubaland, tribe comes before religion. So sometimes you can't really tell religion differences. That's how close we are. I would rate him 50% for his religiousness. He believes in power of islam that's why he sticks to us. He also has a Nigerian pastor (cele) in New York who prayed for him since 2004 when his problem started.

Fast forward, i was with a friend of mine one night and suddenly his call came in around August 2014. I answered this time. And he realized he messed up. Asked me if i didnt answer his calls for 2 years bcus of money he borrowed in 2010?. I never for once took that seriously. I trusted him and i believed he would repay me. That was not the issue. So i didnt answer his question. I knew he called me for a reason. I was aware of his problems 2 years earlier but not to the level of this spiritual warfare madness. I didnt know that, within 2 years we lost contact, he faced hell on earth. At the time he called he was still facing hell but it subsided. He was still homeless. He was sleeping from one place to another. His house in Brooklyn was hell on earth. My Sheikh actually told him to sell the house. Crazy and madness spiritual sh!t are in that same house of his i went. He can't even step there one bit without my company. Only his wife and sometimes his daughter when she doesn't feel like staying in hostel she comes there, and his sister-in-laws. It was terrible. Thats why he called me to live at my house. He said they must not know his whereabout. He changed his mailing address to mine.

His situation was terribly worst than 2 years before. Those people didnt give up one bit. They made sure they shut down his car auction business. Auction company doesn't recognise him anymore, even though he is standing in their presence and presented his details. Bank debited his account for money he didnt owe them. I am talking about thousands of dollars of negative balance in his bank account and bank gave no reason for this. He showed me his bank statement. He tried to get his bank to explain how this happened but bank never provided clear answer. He took them to court but court just docketed his case.

Those "people" are mad grin. Who are they. They are his IN-LAWS (mother and grandmother and his wife). They really infiltrated his life. I am never allowing mother-in-law in my house grin grin. They are christians. They are christians in zahir but they are witches in batin. You get it?. His mother in-law and grandmother in law are in to occult business. I used to think this thing was fairy tale in Yoruba movies. It is real. Why do you think hadith speaks about "al-‘ayn (translated as the evil eye)"?. Plus they have access to travel back and forth between Nigeria and America all the time. And when they come to USA, they stayed at his house in Brooklyn. So you can see they really got him really good. Why are they after him?. They wanted him to be part of their occult business. "Osho" of their group.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
interesting
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
I knew it! Something was calling my attention to this thread but I couldn't discern the message on time. My moniker was mentioned twice but I couldn't see the post for whatever reason.

Oga Empiree well done Sir. Your story is quite interesting. Life is full of Deep mysteries.

Please continue, we are gladly waiting for your updates.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
I said before that never ever forget whoever helped you in life when you get to the top. Mr. A travelled to USA in 1997 as i said earlier. Since then he didnt call my sheikh. My Sheikh and ruhaniya helped this man a lot when he used to work at Union Bank earning 5000 naira per amount. They helped him and he quit his job to travel with his wife and daughter. Since he travelled up until we met in 2010 he could not secure his green card (permanent residence status). He did submit application and it was approved but anytime govt sent green card to him, it was always lost. There is nothing wrong with this technically. Govt will assume it was lost in the mail and they would mail another one.

But when green card keeps getting lost in the mail, it becomes unusual and suspicion sets in followed by investigation. This is what happened to him. He kept telling them he didnt receive him card in the mail, and govt has trust in their poster system. How could something keeps getting lost in the mail like that?. They investigated and traced those lost mails but they could not find anything. I don't know how many times they sent him green cards but govt got tired of his last request for lost or stolen card and they deemed that suspicious and denied his entire application including denier of green card itself. This happened between 2004 to 2010. Note that Mr. A came to Nigeria for the first time since he left shore of nigeria in 2004. But he didnt visit my sheikh. His problem at that time was not something he paid attention to. Mr. A told me himself that he was rich. He was the breadwinner of his entire family up to 2005. That was when he acquired properties in Brooklyn and Queens and rented them. He was just making money left and right but he failed he promises to my sheikh. I do not know what he promised him financially or others. I did not know what's between them. I do no that, for some reason, my sheikh likes this man a lot. He talks everything around him.

So Mr. A, lived with me between September 2014 up to Nigeria presidential election in 2015. Bear in mind that when he first came to my house in 2010, he had pacemaker on his chest by doctor to show me that he is going through stress. But doctor didnt really see anything after various x-ray and CT scans. It was ruhaniya who later operated his chest in 2012. He said he can go to doctor a million times they no gonna find anything. In case some wonder how much ruhaniya got paid to do that?. Ruhaniyun are not humans, therefore, this ruhaniya didnt get paid. His pleasure is that you take care of the one who takes care of you. Thats how he gets paid.

Anyways, Mr. A didnt tell my sheikh that he's living with me and my sheikh didnt tell me anything about his situation either until i confirmed from him. He keeps client's secrets unless otherwise. I felt bad for him bcus he slept at different places. This is a man who was once a millionaire by nigeria's standard. And now he's homeless in America and he doesn't have a house of his own in Nigeria either, but he has a big land somewhere in Ijebu area. He has his own home in New York but he could not sleep there, Subhanallah.

He said it got worse one time that he decided to leave new york and sleep in chicago hotel and returned the following day just to get off madness in his house. What he didnt understand was that he was under those people's grip (microscope). They see his activities through the mirror from Nigeria. Allahu Akbar. When I confirmed his story from my Sheikh, he said "dont mind him, When he was enjoying himself and lavishing money he didnt remember me. He never called since he left nigeria". My sheikh said that bcus Allah wanted a breakthrough for Mr. A, that he had a dream about Mr. A sometimes in 2010 before he resurfaced.

That, in his dream, his saw him clearly in tears and sadness on his face. But there is no way to reach out to him. Fortunately, it was that week Mr. A called him first time in 13 years when his problem reached its climax. Ofcourse he didnt just relax all these years. He fought for his life by contacting people who knew ritualists in nija (Kogi state) to help him including his pastor in NY and backing of his aged mother's prayers. These helped him sustained till he decided to contact my sheikh in 2010. He actually travelled to Nigeria in 2010 just like he did in 2004. But this time, his problem was high. He was broke already and he reached out to his elder brother who also was well known to my sheikh. It was his brother who reminded him of my sheikh. He said why didn't you contact Alhaji that helped you in the 90s before you travelled?. According to Mr. A, he lost his contact (landline). Remember there was no cell phones that time. This is why i didnt blame him. But then, he was still guilty because he didnt call landline since 1998. This is why my sheikh said "don't mind him. he thought i would charge him money was the reason he snubbed me". Now he came back when he can't handle his problems".

Meanwhile, my sheikh knew his mother in-law very well. He once pleaded to her back in the 90s to leave her son-in-law alone. Next, i will talk about their demands. What the occult people wanted from Mr. A.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
^^^
This is thick! In fact lots of lessons is been learnt from this story. We dey gbadùn you Oga empiree grin
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 5:13am On Sep 25, 2018
There are High Level Satanic Wickedness in this World. They have no mercy. If Allah, by his mercy allows you to get a glimpse of what is going on in their meetings you would know the human race is in Trouble.
The reality is that you can never conquer them with your own power or understanding. Never! Only Allah can help you and when he decides to answer your dua, they become like ants to you. What do you do to a stubborn ant beneath your feet?

An old man confessed at the point of death that he made his young rich neighbor mad because he spends and helps people too much with his money. He was then asked to give the antidote that would make the mad guy become healthy but he said to the shock of everybody that "The boy would become alright the day he would willingly remove the clothes he was wearing since the day he became mad. How can a mad man possibly ever think of removing his clothes by himself. Anybody who removes the clothes will become mad immediately. The lunatic has to remove his clothes by himself. No external help at all." This is no fiction.

Lastly, Shaytan is really proud of some people. Lol

Oga Empiree, please continue. I apologize to everyone for the digression. May you Live long!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Trottle: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
This one hard gaan.

Very few places are free from evil and satanism o. It is very real, and you are at your weakest when you are not a prayerful person. Ironically, a prayerful person ranks high on their "hit list ", and they'll prey on any little opportunity when you back track a little spiritually.

When Egbon Empiree finishes his story I'll relay one of the stories that I just remembered, more of a lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Empire We wait on you brother
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
@Trottle Please share your own story when our Oga here is done with his. We are all ears. Things are really happening. These "people" are getting more confident and more aggressive. Like I said earlier, They have no mercy!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Trottle:
Ironically, a prayerful person ranks high on their "hit list ", and they'll prey on any little opportunity when you back track a little spiritually.
this is fact 100%

I'll relay one of the stories that I just remembered, more of a lesson.

will be expecting, in Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
To buttress Mr. Jamo90 and Trottle, they are just too correct. Human devils are far more wicked than Jinn. For instance, if a Jinn possesses someone or sihr is used on someone through agency of Jinn, this shackle can be easily untied by ruqya. But if human possesses fellow human or does sihr on fellow human, this is very difficult. They dont know anything about forgiveness. Forgiveness is not in their dictionary. But you if do offend them knowingly or unknowingly you must apologise but your apology doesn't guarantee forgiveness. Instead of just forgiving you they rather tell you they want something in return through another person or through something from you. Either way, just apologise to clear your conscience and let God do the rest. A strong and knowledgeable Alfa wastes no time waiting for their approval. They quickly get on defense tech.

To confirm what i just said, go and watch Sheikh Isa Akindele. He narrated a story of a man who insulted a woman ignorantly. The woman made all his wealth go away and ensured that he returns to village to apologise. After returning to village poor and destitute and apologized to her many times, the witch still disgraced him in public and did not forgive him. He said he would be like that till he dies. Sheikh Akindele has no solution for the guy. This happened right there in yorubaland. This is not historic incident. This happened some years ago. Yoruba movies portray this type of thing. You would see that if someone crosses thier line, the victim goes to babalawo and babalawo consults them to resolve the matter. After series of emotional appeals, they finally agree to forgive BUT, there is always BUT. They would say the victim child or mother should bear the cost or he should forget about his loin.

So steadfast alfas only need to subdue them using islamic way he possibly can. Please if something like this ever happens to you, dont use ibile(oogun) way to counter them bcus you are in the same network with them. Stick to islamic way. Thats what they respect and they bow out. Else, they will be smoked alive if they try to mess with you further. Don't ever use oogun ilbile for self defense. They will eventually get you. But you can not go wrong with Quran. There is no specific method of using Quran to defend yourself. There are several methods like the one i have mentioned and some i have not. And there are severals in the hadith too.

I said before that my sheikh knew Mr. A's mother-in-law since 1992 at least. He told me in 2015 that they had bothered him about same thing back then but they didnt put pressure on him, probably bcus they had alternatives then. But ruhaniya warned the woman to stay away from him and leave the boy alone. He was around 22/23 yrs old back then. They saw great thing in his future that's why they wanted him to be their "osho". Let me quickly clarify something to some reading audience who may be thinking my sheikh relies on ruhaniya. Quick background is that ruhaniya came out of his dhikr. When ruhaniyat is used to describe someone, it means spiritual level of the person is high. But when it is used independently, it is referring to angelic beings, i:e lower rank angels {malaika felefele) for awliya. Malaika wuwo for anbiya wal mursalin (eg: Jibril- as). But due to misconceptions amongst some muslims with deficiency, it is better kept in private life. And you cannot see ruhaniya physically. If you do, you get to open your eyes in Qiyamah. So usually, ruhaniya are "". They can be cool headed but there are crazy aggressive ones too. My grandfather had one but not as powerful as my sheikh's. He only used him to get him daily food from the sea and also gave him dua. But when my sheikh's own surfaced for the first time in 1980s, my grandfather bowed out. He was like "Allahu Akbar" bcus my sheikh's ruhaniyat is stronger and more devoted than his father. Therefore, his ruhaniya is more powerful. Some people don't believe what i am saying right now LOL grin But i don't have time to argue this. So if ruhaniya successfully does something, both of them refer back to Allah. They don't boast about themselves. And if client is not someone close enough, he would not talk about ruhaniya. He just get the job done. And ruhaniyah is not always in the picture. He just dropped dua and left.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Let's proceed. That means Ruhaniyahs are like inner being of someone abi. Like the igbos call Chi.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
So what happened was that it was Mr. A's grandmother in law initiated mother in law into their occult business and both of them have been in this occult realm for decades. Now it was the turn of mother in law to initiate her daughter to this occult thing but the group changed their rule. This time, instead of choosing Mr A's fiance (at the time) who now married to Mr. A they decided that they needed male to lead them. Since a woman was next in line but she's married, they concluded they should pick her son in law, which is Mr. A. You know this kind of thing takes time. They usually persuade their victim many times until he either agrees or disagrees bluntly. Mr. A said he thought such thing doesn't exist. He didnt pay them no mind. And like i said before, his wife was a very good submissive christian woman even after spending some years in US. she was still good until occult people decided it was high time they take action. They warned mother in law to give up son in law (Mr. A) or they would hurt her daughter (mr A's wife). During this time, Mr. A's wife was defensive and in support of her husband. She said "we are christians and we don't do such thing". Mr A also told me he said to them he is christian and can never compromise.

I believe they must have talked to their daughter in secret and explained everything to her by my logical reasoning. Suddenly her behavior began to change towards her husband. Mr. A said he never took them seriously until he noticed strange things like voodoos, fetishes his wife brought in their house in New York. He said he was shocked to hear his wife overnight uttering strange words. I am guessing this was 2004 bcus that's when he said problems started. I guess they grew tired of his reluctancy and decided to just "do it". Fast forward, at the time he met my Sheikh in 2010, ruhaniyah was about retiring forever. He said you are so lucky and that he recognized Mr. A very well. He quickly got to work by doing surveillance of his house in New York and environs. He visited his mother in Nigeria. He visited occult shrines in nigeria, He gathered as much infos and returned to feedback my sheikh. They have done damages beyond control. That's over 6 years of damages. And ruhaniya praised him for taking care of his mother. Told him never let that down. That his mother's prayers, even though she is christian, was answered and have been protecting him. Otherwise, he would have been dead by now. Instead of getting killed by spiritual means, was reason he had series of spiritual attacks that New York doctors didnt see. They kept discharging him. Ruhaniya responsibilities was to recommend organized prayers (as you already knew) and to monitor occults' moves. He gave them respite. He didnt want to hurt them. He just moved around with them back & forth in nigeria and America to collect informations. Whatever he heard or whatever they did he feeds back my sheikh and he decided what to do to counter them. In another word, he was always ahead of them. This was huge relief for Mr. A.

Some may be wondering, why didnt ruhaniya just destroy them one time?. Well, it is a process. And they do nothing in the absence of Allah, so please always remember that. But at the same time he was subjected and subdued to my sheikh but not in forceful way. It just means you can tell him to go on expedition and feed you back. But you can't tell him to go and rob bank for you. If you do so, you are looking for trouble, He could destroy you and that ends your relationship. Anyways, ruhaniya was only busy with given my sheikh dua that required many alfas like we used to do and slaughtered ram or cow and then distributed the meat to people (sadaqa). But how could someone who is already broke afford this?. Due to the affection my sheikh has for him, he took responsibilities for the most part. Mr. A had to borrow money from me to buy cow too. At some point when my sheikh was broke, he went to his old mallam that i knew too since i was younger and to his surprise, mallam felt pity after explaining importance of the need , mallam gave him two cows that cost over 300k each to take away and pay whenever he has the money. They actually needed 4 of those shocked but not at the same time.

Ruhaniyah sensed occult people have done many spiritual damages right there in nigeria in Mr. A's hometown at Ijebu (not ijebu-ode). Remember i told you Mr. A has a land in his hometown?. On that land which is unfenced, they got there and buried "nkan abemi" beneath the earth. In yorubaland, if they say nkan abemi is mostly refers to human being and sometimes animal. But in this case it is both. Subhanallah. My shekh did not know this and he wouldnt know if not for Allah that revealed this through his ruhaniya. Mr. A didnt tell me this. It was my Sheikh who told me this himself. He said ruhaniyah said they are dangerous fetishes that make the land uninhabitable and death. I envisioned this to mean irúnmólè were stationed in the land to the point that even if he eventually builds his house on it, he will never enjoy it one bit. Besides, their primary intention was he would neither step on his land nor be able to build on it and if he did, he perishes there. The land has become "ílè òòshà". But ruhaniya said there is a need to rid the land of these nonesensical bullsh!t but it takes time. There are 5 things buried on the land. One in each angle and one at the center. The one at the center was innocent girl they kidnapped and used for rituals and it is deadly because they transformed the lady to òshà. And these nasty things were done overnight while Mr. A was in New York without knowledge of it. Please don't doubt this. I saw the picture and i still have it. But i am not uploading it. Not only that. They did something similar in his (Mr A's) name in 4 places across nigeria (West, East, South, North). They had agents. See how wicked they are?. Ruhaniyah found everything. You should know by now that distance means nothing to ruhaniya and they can see as far as Allah permits them. He saw everything. Honestly at this point, i must say Mr. A owes my sheikh uncountable. He told me with his own mouth how my sheikh helped him without asking for personal profits. Only money to cover some expenses he asked for. He said he wanted to give up when ruhaniya told him those nasty things are too much.

They don't require simply uprooting those things. They required elaborate prayer sessions and sadaqat to subdue those evil powers first. This is where it cost money bcus alfas were hired. Obviously, this is millions of naira to get over with. This means my sheikh would be in debt to get this done. Thats why he proposed forgetting everything including letting go of his house in New york where he lived with his wife and also sell the land in nigeria. The only cost is to protect himself and let everything go. But ruhaniya disagreed. He said it must get done. Now, i didnt know anything about everything i have narrated so far until my Mr. A came to live with me in 2014. By 2015, i called my sheikh to confirm and he was shocked that he told me. He said, "whats wrong with mr A (mentioned his name)that he can't keep his mouth shut". But then, he realized it is "empiree anyways grin, he is mine", so no qualms. He then felt comfortable to tell me everything all over again exactly as told by Mr. A and he said many more that Mr. A is not even aware of as I speak. So as they organized series of dua (Yasin, Jabarriya, khutba and various dua), while ruhaniyah was busy in that land to untie the knots. The crazy people wrote Mr A's names on those things beneath the earth. Allahu Akbar. He said it was hundreds of miles below the earth on that land they buried those things using spiritual means. He said any alfa who dares those things would perish there while trying, if such alfa doesnt have strong ties with Allah. Do you recall in Jinn stories thread by tbaba in 2014/2015, i said something about a man who was sick and he was later operated on by ruhaniya?. This is why i belief this story even more. I decided not to elaborate this subject in that thread bcus some people dont understand. To prove that not just any alfa can go to that land, the sick man is a well known friend of my sheikh ( i know him too since childhood) and he carried out the rest of the job on the land after all 4 nonsense they buried on the corners were uprooted by ruhaniya. The one is in the center was powerful. It required physical presence of ism (Allah's Names) written and buried down there while prayer session was on. I will tell you in the next post what happened.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Let's proceed.
That means Ruhaniyahs are like inner being of someone abi.
Like the igbos call Chi.
Kind of. Pretty much ruh from yourself

1 Like

Re: ...... by qeemus: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
"To confirm what i just said, go and watch Sheikh Isa Akindele. He narrated a story of a man who insulted a woman ignorantly. The woman made all his wealth go away and ensured that he returns to village to apologise. After returning to village poor and destitute and apologized to her many times, the witch still disgraced him in public and did not forgive him. He said he would be like that till he dies. Sheikh Akindele has no solution for the guy".

I'm confused on the above.If a whole Sheikh could not be of help, then can we really blame those who run to babalawos to profer solutions to their problems knowing fully well that all they seek is respite and relief from the horrible situation they are in?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
qeemus:
"To confirm what i just said, go and watch Sheikh Isa Akindele. He narrated a story of a man who insulted a woman ignorantly. The woman made all his wealth go away and ensured that he returns to village to apologise. After returning to village poor and destitute and apologized to her many times, the witch still disgraced him in public and did not forgive him. He said he would be like that till he dies. Sheikh Akindele has no solution for the guy".

I'm confused on the above.If a whole Sheikh could not be of help, then can we really blame those who run to babalawos to profer solutions to their problems knowing fully well that all they seek is respite and relief from the horrible situation they are in?
that's the point. This is why Alfa ju Alfa lo. There are different levels. Some only vast in figh and they have no idea of Islamic spirituality. Some have both figh and spirituality. This is combo/jumbo. This is the best
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
qeemus:

It's not like that, Allah ranks sheikhs more than each other.
Whatever Akindele could not handle, if he had told 2 or 3 more of his colleagues, they would have done found a solution..But I guess it's the will of Allah that the guy shouldn't have a solution from Akindele..
If Allah wills, he will show the guy the solution to his problems in his dreams.

But @empiree. why don't you have ruhaniyyah?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
It's not like that, Allah ranks sheikhs more than each other.
Whatever Akindele could not handle, if he had told 2 or 3 more of his colleagues, they would have done found a solution..But I guess it's the will of Allah that the guy shouldn't have a solution from Akindele..
If Allah wills, he will show the guy the solution to his problems in his dreams.
yea. I think I rephrased it in my subsequent post above. But I agree with you.

The problem now though, is that there are too much condemnations these days when some people don't understand some things. How are you going to explain ruhaniyun to someone who doesn't believe they exist. This is the problem

But @emp.iree. why don't you have ruhaniyyah?
I be small boy nau grin
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Subhanallahi!

HasbiyAllahu la ilaha illa huwa ‘alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa Rabbul ‘Arshil ‘Adhim.

Alfa Ju Alfa Lo.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Let me wrap up land part incident. I briefly narrated this 4 years ago on tbaba's. This man in question is alfa too. He works for my Sheikh for very long time. Perhaps before i was born. And they are close friends as well. I grew up seeing him around. They are still together. Everyone simply call him "Alfa". To simplify, he is my sheikh's right-hand man. I remembered he helped me to process my common entrance paperwork from primary school to high school. That's quick background of him. So I am going to address him simply as Alfa. By extension, you should know that he knows Mr. A very well. He was always in the picture about everything including the first story i narrated before. And he is old man now.

Anyways, this Alfa was sent by my sheikh to the land along with those tira containing ism. According to instructions given by ruhaniya, he should not go all the way in the middle of the land because of the threats posed by deadly rituals placed in the land. He should only walk 20 feet and dig a hole, put the tira down and take his leave. But unfortunately, for some reason not known to anyone, Alfa decided to walk all the way to the middle of the land. As he completed digging the ground and was about to place tira in it, he fell and a loud scream was heard. My Sheikh said someone accompanied him but i dont know who that was. The person was about 100 feet from the land. This incident happened in the middle of the night. So Alfa fell down and literally paralyzed there, and everything went silent. But the tira scattered all over on the land while Alfa crippled. Whoever accompanied him screamed his name but he heard nothing. He quickly called my Sheikh to disclose what's going on. My sheikh yelled "but we told him not to go all the way in the middle". My sheikh quickly put on cloth that morning (12-1AM) and travelled there. This is probably about 45 mins drive away. Everyone thought Alfa died but he was still breathing but can't move.

What's interesting was that ruhaniyah was present throughout the whole thing. He saw him walked straight to the middle of land but he doesn't communicate with Alfa bcus Alfa can't hear ruhaniya anyways. But he ensured that no further harm touched him. By the time my Sheikh got there, he just walked straight to the middle of land with flashlight on and dragged him out. They put him in the car and left. The following day, ruhaniyah said the job was perfectly done even though not as expected; bcus the tiras spread over the land. "Nkan abemi" buried on the land surfaced but dead sad angry They took pictures days later and disposed the body off the land. This was major battle that bankrupted these witches and their babalawo.

Their babalawo was sick afterwards and chased those women away from him. But instead of giving up, they sought help elsewhere from another babalawo. Before I come to that, let me finish Alfa incident. Ruhaniya said it is only one possible way to fix Alfa. Alfa could not talk but his mouth was open. Couldn't eat either. Obviously, common sense tells us this is not hospital issue. This was spiritual one. It took two to tango on final decision what to be done. Either leave Alfa like that to die in few weeks or do as ruhaniya instructed which is, Alfa must be taken to his house, in his bedroom for 7 days and look up the room without anyone opening the door or window. No food or water for 7 days. This was a tough decision for his wife. Even tougher decision for my sheikh. This was a new experience for him. But final decision was to be made by Alfa's wife. Hajia could not bear to lose her husband in few weeks if nothing was done and at the same time she could not see her husband locked up without food or drink for 7 days. Even my sheikh was scared at this point that he had to reconfirm from ruhaniya if this would work?. Ruhaniyah said he wanted to perform surgery on him and he needed 7 days to complete the task. My sheikh asked, are you a surgeon now?. I only know you for aladu'a. He replied that he is everything but he is willing to fix Alfa.

With this confirmation, my sheikh locked up Alfa inside his room while his wife wailed. My sheikh said he cried because he wasn't sure what would happen to him if his friend didnt make it. He could be arrested if the family pressed charges. Police would say Alfa should have been taken to hospital not locked up in a room. See, it doesn't make sense to lock up a sick man in a room for 7 days. This was rational reaction. The only clause was no one should open the door and window for 7 days. If they can abide by this "simple" instructions, everything would be fine according to ruhaniya. As far as empiree is concerned, i don't see anything simple about this. I would be scared too, honestly because it is not rational at all. So with Alfa's wife wailing, worried and sad, my sheikh doesn't trust her. So he locked the room and left with the key and he made sure they have no duplicate.

Three days into the ordeal, Alfa's wife called my sheikh that she could not take it anymore bcus she listened to the door to hear him talk or breath but nothing happened. Six days into this my sheikh started to worry. My Sheikh said that afternoon of the 6th day, Alfa's wife was just crying that she completely lost hope that her husband had died. She kept calling my sheikh's phone to hear something even if her husband was dead was the only news she would be okay, instead of anticipating. Overnight btw 6th and 7th day, they heard nothing. Thats when my sheikh started to worry really bad and according to him, he cried that he lost his friend trying to help other. He said no one slept especially Alfa's wife. But my sheikh made sure none of the occupants of the house forced the door open by constantly reassuring them (assurance that he himself only had 40 percent on grin grin) LOL. He just relied on Iman. Yoruba alfa would say "imoni". By early morning the 7th day, he heard "salaam alaikum". It is ruhaniya to deliver good news. He only said to him to go now and open the door where Alfa was locked up. My sheikh quickly got there without advance notice. This is distance of 15 minutes drive. He rushed to open the door while everyone in the house seemed to have lost hope. He saw Alfa breathing well but weak. They greeted one another and Alfa said he is fine. But before my sheikh went to open the door, ruhaniya told him not to feed him solid food. Just something light and warm like pap(ogi) or water for few days and he will be fine. My sheikh said Allahu Akbar many times. I can't imagine tears fell of my eyes on the phone when this story was narrated in 2015. My sheikh said ruhaniya is wonder.

Later in the conversation between my sheikh and ruhaniyah, he asked him what he did to cure Alfa?. He said he perform surgery by fixing his chest (heart and surrounding bones) and his liver and kidney. He said occult people knocked everything out cold blooded. He said no way hospital would fix him. After further inquiries, ruhaniya said after fixing him, he fed him raw cow heart (okan maalu). I am familiar with cow heart for long time. I just laugh at people saying there is no oogun. Oogun nbe faah. Cow heart is used for awure (in the sense of rizq) and healing. I only ate this one time. Awure ti islam wa only if you know. Beef (cow) heart, ountu of some related sura or verses of Quran. wash it off in beef heart and cook it normal way you prepare soup. But with very very hot pepper. It is so difficult to eat. Some finish it in 7 days. I finished mine in 3 days in 2011. This is why i keep saying there is everything in islam instead of seeking help from babalawo or church. But there are too much criticisms today by modern Alfas who know only figh. Because of these criticisms, many authentic alfa would keep their mouth zip and watch them speak. So Alfa was fed raw beef heart and few days later he regained his strength and walked on his feet till today. He attended my sister's wedding last November and was looking fresh with nice white beard like Abdulsalami Abubakar grin grin

Final part of the story will base on how those women were finally put to shame and their major backbone (new babalawo) break again. Notice that what we did on our part was defense since this narration. There was no confrontation with the occults. Ruhaniya simply used THE 5 D's OF SELF-DEFENSE. Definition of 5D's are:

DECIDE is the preparation step. It is the foundation of self-defense.

DETER is the prevention step It begins

DISRUPT is the violent and most physical step of self-defense.

DISENGAGE is the immediate goal of self-defense.

DEBRIEF is the long term goal of self-defense.

I left this to our reading audience to decide which of the 5 D's have or has been used so far in this narration.

To proceed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.