Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) (9543 Views)

USA Visit: This Poor Guy Looks Like A Hostage - Americans Mock Buhari - Pics / Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by ddippset(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
The north did not only put us on terrorism map they also made sure that they looted our billions and stash it outside the country
lol at the north. You must be very naive. In times of looting, there is no north and there is no south. The country is united in times of looting.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Nukualofa: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2017
ddippset:
lol at the north. You must be very naive.
Is it not Abacha picture that's there?

Check the leaders who really looted us dry if not the north
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by onnenka: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Yorubas have given us bad name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Onyenna(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
sometimes I wonder why Nigeria is easy pointed at when its comes to corruption, are we that bad?

Yes!....Nigeria (and Africa as a whole) is that bad!
Leaders down to (most) followers!
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Dumb americans
They don't read, just like their nigerian counterpart..

Mumu people.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by cstr100: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Dumb americans

They don't read, just like their nigerian counterpart..

Mumu people.
And yet a single American state have more nobel prize winners in science alone than the entire african continent in all categories of nobel.
Why should Americans care to know about some abokii dictator from a third world shitthole who looted his country to stupor?

2 Likes

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by slimmdree(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Like seriously?? undecided undecided
onnenka:
Yorubas have given us bad name
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

And yet a single American state have more nobel prize winners in science alone than the entire african continent in all categories of nobel.
Why should Americans care to know about some abokii dictator from a third world shitthole who looted his country to stupor?
who cares if they won more nobel prize in kiss my ass? Who created all those prizes and who do you expect to win it most?

Atleast if you don't have knowledge about something, you shut the fhuck up and observe and stop talking like a shitty illiterate.

The full article was on cnn website why the group demanded 500milllion, lazy americans who can't read are talking about nigerian prince. What's the correlation?

2 Likes

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyenna:

Yes!....Nigeria (and Africa as a whole) is that bad! Leaders down to (most) followers!
hmmm
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=HarunaWest post=53785000]
corruption is in our dna..it runs in the blood. both leaders and followers. I feel Africa is cursed.... we always see right in wrong. [/quote

nah pls don't generalize it not everyone is corrupt and its not in my DNA, donno about u...... I work hard to earn a living,I don't steal from others to earn a living.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by cstr100: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
who cares if they won more nobel prize in kiss my ass? Who created all those prizes and who do you expect to win it most?

Atleast if you don't have knowledge about something, you shut the fhuck up and observe and stop talking like a shitty illiterate.

The full article was on cnn website why the group demanded 500milllion, lazy americans who can't read are talking about nigerian prince. What's the correlation?
America created the nobel prize? cheesy You are a bleeding illiterate.
So you expect americans to care about some useless politician from Nigeria because it is on cnn? Nigeria has no real value to native Americans.
Get that into your frigging skull.

3 Likes

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by leofab(f): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2017
If dem like make dem talk, boys still dey collect money

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

America created the nobel prize? cheesy You are a bleeding illiterate.
So you expect americans to care about some useless politician from Nigeria because it is on cnn? Nigeria has no real value to native Americans.
Get that into your frigging skull.
m$oron, read and comprehend before you quote.

Point to me where I said americans created noble prize? it was created by Westerners and you expect westerners to win it more. Just like you wouldn't expect ghanaians to win more headies than nigeria or non americans to win more grammies or oscar. Shitty illiterate like yourself who can't even read let alone comprehend.

They care enough to run a long ignorant comment about nigerian prince on a post that doesn't even involve scam. Dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Obikush(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2017

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Samam69(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
cool cool
ZUBY77:
Yea, that's a picture of a prince whose father left billions of dollars for.
He needs help on how to send it to you in America. Take 90 percent and just leave 10 percent for him. He doesn't need all the money after all.

Choi!

Guy, it's in you like peak
ZUBY77:
He needs help on how to send it to you in America. Take 90 percent and just leave 10 percent for him. He doesn't need all the money after all.

Choi!

ZUBY77:

Choi!

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by harryportter: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
how did the $500 million dollars get to the USA?(a)through air(b)through land(c)through water.by who?(a)by an arewa(b)by an afonja(c)by an ipod.just chilling with a bottle of palm oil while waiting for the answers[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by cstr100: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
m$oron, read and comprehend before you quote.

Point to me where I said americans created noble prize? it was created by Westerners and you expect westerners to win it more. Just like you wouldn't expect ghanaians to win more headies than nigeria or non americans to win more grammies or oscar. Shitty illiterate like yourself who can't even read let alone comprehend.

They care enough to run a long ignorant comment about nigerian prince on a post that doesn't even involve scam. Dunce.
You are a nitwit.
The nobel has nothing to do with westerner or easterners. When the nobel was created, the concept of westernization was not in existence. They are more Chinese, jewish and japanese winners of nobel prizes than Africa combined. It has to do with innovation and research, something that can hardly be associated with Africa.
And yes, americans don't care about you. Their only knowledge of Nigeria is through fraud perpetuated by your people.
My email box have been filled with scammers from Nigeria posing as Nigerian princes with one or two oil wells for sell.
The only thing Nigeria contribute to the American life is fraud, which is why americans bare their various fraud experiences whenever news of Nigeria pops up once in a while.
Now go and get some education and stop wasting my time, you ignorant troglodyte

1 Like

Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
At 32 i don't expect such from you. Act according to your age
mr man worry ur worry stop worrying somebody worry cheesy cheesy
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
onnenka:

Thanks to Yorubas

Unfortunately, no tribe is exempted.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I think anywhere in the world, when u say "Nigerian"...there's only one thing in their mind... SCAMMER undecided...
that word is synonymous to nigeria lol
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Swizdoe(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't pity these white mofos for getting scammed...

They are just assholes that loves ejaculating on anything Nigeria... Anytime they hear Nigeria, they will be screaming Nigerian Prince as if they are perfect..

The ones I'm sorry for are the Nigerians suffering from inferiority complex. Even if Nigerian Prince doesn't exist, a white man will never like you. Trayvon Martin, Eric Gordon and other African Americans killed by whites aren't Nigerians neither are they yahoo boys
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
cstr100:

You are a nitwit.
The nobel has nothing to do with westerner or easterners. When the nobel was created, the concept of westernization was not in existence. They are more Chinese, jewish and japanese winners of nobel prizes than Africa combined. It has to do with innovation and research, something that can hardly be associated with Africa.
And yes, americans don't care about you. Their only knowledge of Nigeria is through fraud perpetuated by your people.
My email box have been filled with scammers from Nigeria posing as Nigerian princes with one or two oil wells for sell.
The only thing Nigeria contribute to the American life is fraud, which is why americans bare their various fraud experiences whenever news of Nigeria pops up once in a while.
[/s]k
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by IPOB123london: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
see dem trying to defend their useless country

still cannot!
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
IPOB123london:

see dem trying to defend their useless country

still cannot!

ipob is the joke...
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

You are a nitwit.

blablabla..ipob blabla...

south africans you defend..
fayose you defend..
kayode you defend..

now whites that had you 400years in slavery..

you ipobians have no honour,no balls,loosers...
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by cstr100: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
bantudra:

blablabla..ipob blabla...
An IPOB that is smarter than you will ever be. cheesy
Afonja oshi.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

An IPOB that is smarter than you will ever be. cheesy
Afonja oshi.

you and smart??...good joke...

if you are that smart,why is kanunu still in jail??..

that efulefu..

if kanu was yoruba,he would be out of jail like immediatly...
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by cstr100: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
bantudra:

you and smart??...good joke...

if you are that smart,why is kanunu still in jail??..

that efulefu..

if kanu was yoruba,he would be out of jail like immediatly...
If you knew Yoruba history in Nigeria, you will not utter that bolded joke cheesy.
Let me not disgrace your people on nairaland today. I will assume you are a historical neophyte.
But don't push me, I warn you.
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

If you knew Yoruba history in Nigeria, you will not utter that bolded joke cheesy.
Let me not disgrace your people on nairaland today. I will assume you are a historical neophyte.
But don't push me, I warn you.

kiii.. grin
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
ohh my my...you people should tell those long nosed asssholes what you realy think of them...

you told me many times...

i never met a black person that realy likes white people...none...
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by bantudra: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
they are just money bags on two legs,nothing more...
Re: Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) by chloride6: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
ddippset:
lol at the north. You must be very naive. In times of looting, there is no north and there is no south. The country is united in times of looting.

i beg to differ, the north championed the looting commando style....

Southerner are learners when it come to looting.

Those guys up do in grand style and better still enjoy better political protection.

Is IBB or Sani Abacha a southerner?

i know you want to mention Ibori or akpabio but when comapred with those two up there, complete kindergarten stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Killing Of Innocent People In Zamfara By Bandits Unacceptable / Nigeria Air: Keyamo Faults Nigeria, Ethiopian Airline Deal / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.