Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" (2677 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks / JUST IN!!! Biafra: Kanu Grant's Interview To BBC; Speaks Tough (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by exlinkleads(f): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2017
I can't stop laughing at the humor this lady brought on board when BBC world and BBC African asked about Nigeria's President. Though it is still early to say but this tweet have made my day already. Checkout the response of this lady and many others below....

see more tweets

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/checkout-epic-respond-to-bbc-as-they.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by SexyNairalander: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2017
booked

efcc replies are more epic and funny. . .
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2017
it is either she was once a nursery school pupil or a teacher. lolz
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Aufbauh(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2017
This kind of statement can only come from a pained and frustrated Ipob olosho.
Their unpatriotic dispositions is what differentiate them from a nominal wailer.
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by adorablepepple(f): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Lmao
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by DaTruthHurts: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by adorablepepple(f): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:
Their unpatriotic dispositions is what differentiate them from a nominal wailer.
Hope all is well,can't somebody play with you and your president again cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nukualofa: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:
I'm writing today about the ills perpetrated by the north on Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nukualofa: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:
She said the truth in a comical way, the north with a population of 70million restricted their female population from the internet while the literate males that are not up to 100,000 come online to show us that the worst illiterate down south is still better than their best

15 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2017
2kaybiel:
it is either she was once a nursery school pupil or a teacher.
lolz
grin you're funny, didnt we all pass through nursery school? cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by okosodo: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigeria is currently being raped by the north
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by nrexzy: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Soon nollywood would release a.movie titled "finding president Buhari"..
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Mintek: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:

You definitely habour more hate in you than the IPOB Youths you enjoy villifying.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by femolacqua(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Perfect grin
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by cheruv: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:
Stale embarassed
By the way, who offers patriotism to a dead country

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by cheruv: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
okosodo:
Nigeria is currently being raped by the north
Raped without condoms....and you know such scenarios only increases the number of bastards around undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by DonCortino: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
2kaybiel:
it is either she was once a nursery school pupil or a teacher.
lolz

We all know that poem or whatever it is.
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Aufbauh(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
I'm writing today about the ills perpetrated by the north on Nigeria

Kanu's soldier why are you following me around? Were you told that i am the cause of your demise?

Seems you want to get my information for mischievous acts.... Stop chasing the wind and get real with your life.

I've told you before that nothing in life is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. You can help yourself to check my earlier posts on this platform,maybe that will give you a glimpse of where i came from.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by DonCortino: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:

Eyaa! Abeg no cry na!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Aufbauh(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Mintek:

You definitely habour more hate in you than the IPOB Youths you enjoy villifying.

Yeah, I enjoyed making mockery of them because of their small minds and gullibility.

You can easily detect them from their impatient and sensational dispositions. As you can see that they've spam my mentions with their pathetic gibberish already.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nukualofa: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:

Kanu's soldier why are you following me around? Were you told that i am the cause of your demise?

Seems you want to get my information for mischievous acts.... Stop chasing the wind and get real with your life.

I've told you before that nothing in life is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. You can help yourself to check my earlier posts on this platform,maybe that will give you a glimpse of where i came from.
wait for my exposee about the north today
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by amamahdaniel(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
CHAI. SO OUR PRESIDENT IS NOW A SUBJECT OF MOCKERY. MAY GOD HELP THOSE AGENT OF HATE IN THE S/E REGION.
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Horlufemi(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Buhari instructed his soldiers to kill ipob members to use their liver & kidney for his own operation. ipod brain
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Dymo: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Why e be say, anybody wey criticize the govt or talk him mind, dem go call am Ipob?...

Where is the president?....
Ans - Ipob yoot...

Abeg who stupid pass?...

After dem go say goat no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Origin(f): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Lol, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones though.

The UK with its gallivanting ROYALTIES. The numerous princes and princesses and all its castles that maintained with taxpayers monies with no benefits to the populace .
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by carzola(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
I hate this Nigeria
Its obvious we cant live in
Peace.. Let them split us
Into regional government
Then we have a ceremonial
Leader at the top that has no say
In each regions governance..
That's the way forward..
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Aufbauh:

Wetin bring IPOB inside this matter now?

If you don't have anything reasonable to type why not just read and move on.

You mustn't exhibit your stupidity so early in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by waledeji(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Dymo:
Why e be say, anybody wey criticize the govt or talk him mind, dem go call am Ipob?...

Where is the president?....
Ans - Ipob yoot...

Abeg who stupid pass?...

After dem go say goat no get sense.

And why e be say anybody we support the government or talk him mind, dem go call am Afonja?
Mr. President is in London

Ans...... Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Dymo: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2017
waledeji:

And why e be say anybody we support the government or talk him mind, dem go call am Afonja?
Mr. President is in London

Ans...... Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros..... the question na "where is the president?".. e simple.. na just question...

Have you heard people criticize ambode's govt? No, because e pass..

Obiano - no because e pass sha..

Buhari - na ipob yoot you go hear.. people dey talk am as e pain dem reach.. abi the hunger no reach your side? Because e touch me gan.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
grin you're funny, didnt we all pass through nursery school? cheesy tongue
her own is too obvious. lolz

1 Like

Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by hersarhn: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2017
What a fourney reply,acan stop laffin
Re: Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
PMB dey one of their hospital for london na.Make dem go find am there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Still Supporting PMB After He Has Shown Love To Only Haus / FG Can No Longer Fund Capital Projects Provided For In 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.