Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump (17833 Views)

Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week / President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by CriticMaestro: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2017
qq
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by WhiteNoise(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Include Nigeria. If you get mind, include Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by drnoel: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-roll-new-travel-ban-next-week-says-trump

Bla bla blaaaaa, the madness just started. This man should know praise should come from outside. American's will see what they did to themselves.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by thaoriginator: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Trumpet grin
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by EazyMoh(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Has anyone noticed throughout the article there is no mention of the words Islam or Muslims?
Cc Madridguy

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by chronique(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerians that have not eaten, and do not know if the value of the naira will fall to 1000/$1 before year end, would sit down and be dissing Trump over the matter that does not concern them. Instead of them to pay attention to the bleak future that stares Nigeria daily... I sorrow for una.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
America first but here na Nigera last.

There is no president that loves his country as much as Muhammadu Buhari. He has severely trounced Boko Haram and he has identified the prime cause of our problems—Corruption. Presently, there is massive work going on to diversify the economy. One of it is the rejuvenation of the mining sector through incentives like tax holidays. Road projects are going on left, right and centre. The only handicap to his administration is recession.

God bless my president. No matter how you see him, he is the best. No Nigerian leader can survive this recession. The country would have gone the way of Somalia because they would have looted the little we have. Buhari cares about everyone. He is the ideal man of integrity that we all wish we had as president in the time of plenty instead of Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by olasaad(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2017
dukie25:
Make sure you ban people from Northern Nigeria, the rest of us are ok.

Let them go to Islamic Republic of Iran instead.

And what should they do to Pablo Escobar's brothers of southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by magoo10(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
if our so called leader could obey court orders just as trump has done probably half of Nigeria problems today would have been solved.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by eugene81: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2017
He is only trying to stick to his campaign promises unlike every other African presidents.... I don't think the travel ban will have anything to do with Nigeria regardless the series of boko haram attacks....The worst scenario is them scrutinising passengers are the main port of entries to protect Unnecessary terrorist attacks,it won't stop them issuing visas to Nigeria nationales. ..
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by kings09(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2017
He loves the country yet allows his fulani kinsmen to continue killing thousands of Nigeria. He is fighting corruption yet won't touch any of his companion (grass_cutter SGF). He loves the country yet no economic policy to alleviate the sufferings bn faced by nigerians. Am sure if buhari loved the country, he wldnt neglect some sections of the country.

We knew Goodluck did many damages n dat was y he was voted, but the way buhari is going makes Goodluck look as if he is the saint. And did u mention integrity? Whr is the integrity for a man dat sits n eats wit corrupt saints dat were among the same corrupt PDP.
LordofNairaland:

There is no president that loves his country as much as Muhammadu Buhari. He has severely trounced Boko Haram and he has identified the prime cause of our problems—Corruption. Presently, there is massive work going on to diversify the economy. One of it is the rejuvenation of the mining sector through incentives like tax holidays. Road projects are going on left, right and centre. The only handicap to his administration is recession.

God bless my president. No matter how you see him, he is the best. No Nigerian leader can survive this recession. The country would have gone the way of Somalia because they would have looted the little we have. Buhari cares about everyone. He is the ideal man of integrity that we all wish we had as president in the time of plenty instead of Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice write up.

LordofNairaland:

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Na only u shabi if you jump from turn inland bridge I will surely come that America insha Allah. ghaski
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by brightadekunle: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2017
See someone keeping campaign promise oo.. I won't mention names of some people tongue hm PMB I ddnt mention name oooo
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Na only u shabi if you jump from turn inland bridge I will surely come that America insha Allah. ghaski

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Trump must be a PDP man.

EazyMoh:
Has anyone noticed throughout the article there is no mention of the words Islam or Muslims?
Cc Madridguy
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by haftob(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
evan611:
thats how we roll
419!
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
He loves the country yet allows his fulani kinsmen to continue killing thousands of Nigeria. He is fighting corruption yet won't touch any of his companion (grass_cutter SGF). He loves the country yet no economic policy to alleviate the sufferings bn faced by nigerians. Am sure if buhari loved the country, he wldnt neglect some sections of the country.

We knew Goodluck did many damages n dat was y he was voted, but the way buhari is going makes Goodluck look as if he is the saint. And did u mention integrity? Whr is the integrity for a man dat sits n eats wit corrupt saints dat were among the same corrupt PDP.

Goodluck can never appear as a saint to me. Never!!!

Did Jesus not dine with sinners? Did Obatala not drink wine in a sky and even got drunk

You said he allows his Fulani herdsmen...if they come and carry you now and ask for proof, you will start shouting and crying.

And about the economy, diversification is one of the keys. And Buhari is working on that. He has started with the mining industry.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
He doesn't give a Bleep. Time will tell!
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by kings09(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
So Agatu n Enugu killings aren't enuf proof to u? Diversification indeed yet he vigorously searching for oil in the north. Abeg, carry ur hypocrisy elsewhr. Same buhari is fighting corruption yet he won't touch any APC saint -Jim Nwobodo is an example. People are defecting to APC because they knw they won't be touched by saint buhari.
LordofNairaland:

Goodluck can never appear as a saint to me. Never!!!

Did Jesus not dine with sinners? Did Obatala not drink wine in a sky and even got drunk

You said he allows his Fulani herdsmen...if they come and carry you now and ask for proof, you will start shouting and crying.

And about the economy, diversification is one of the keys. And Buhari is working on that. He has started with the mining industry.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2017
brightadekunle:
See someone keeping campaign promise oo.. I won't mention names of some people tongue hm PMB I ddnt mention name oooo

Factors affect how you keep some campaign promises. Let us see whether Trump will keep the promise to build a wall between US and Mexico!!!
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
So Agatu n Enugu killings aren't enuf proof to u? Diversification indeed yet he vigorously searching for oil in the north. Abeg, carry ur hypocrisy elsewhr. Same buhari is fighting corruption yet he won't touch any APC saint -Jim Nwobodo is an example. People are defecting to APC because they knw they won't be touched by saint buhari.

The Agatu crisis did not start today. There were Fulani herdsmen killings there even when Benue's notable politician, David Mark, was Senate President.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by amamahdaniel(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Laple0541:
Thunder strike Trump....foolish man, if u like am or not, I de come Yankee this year.
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYIN?
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2017
amamahdaniel:
HONESTLY SPEAKIN.
MY LOVE FOR THIS MAN IS SECOND TO NONE. THIS IS THE TYPE OF PRESIDENT THAT WE NEED IN NIGERIA. UNLIKE OUR CORRUPT AND BIG BELLY POLITICIAN.

You are dreaming if you think Trump is not corrupt. It will probably come to light that he is the most corrupt US president in modern times.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by decasey(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2017
dukie25:
Make sure you ban people from Northern Nigeria, the rest of us are ok.

Let them go to Islamic Republic of Iran instead.
exactly my thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by amamahdaniel(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
LordReed:

You are dreaming if you think Trump is not corrupt. It will probably come to light that he is the most corrupt US president in modern times.
WHAT IS CORRUPT ABOUT HIM? AM WILLING TO LISTEN AND GAIN FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT DEFEND YOUR SELF, THAT MEANS YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Saintp(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Lol. Bros, how many bottles of beer you drink?
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Saintp:

Lol. Bros, how many bottles of beer you drink?

Like my president, I don't touch beer. I am not like IB who used ogogoro to destroy his sense of his reasoning till he felt that stealing was not corruption.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Saintp(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Like my president, I don't touch beer. I am not like IB who used ogogoro to destroy his sense of his reasoning till he felt that stealing was not corruption.

Wao, that's nice to hear. Have you visited your president in London?
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Saintp:

Wao, that's nice to hear. Have you visited your president in London?
I have not. Why?
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by maynation(f): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
jesus500:
Mr trump solidarity matters a lot. You will face a lot of resistance Without overwhelming public support. He thinks he is better than the last 44 U.S presidents combined and the founding fathers. Banning people will not solve anything. It will create More resentment. Can one man make a country great without the support of the People? Is america not great already? What greatness is he talking about? Will he be guided by the constitution or not? And the hate rhetoric continues. What an unrefined and uncultured president in this modern age of globalization. God bless nigeria.
when he keeps saying make America great again, he's not expecting a dullard like you to understand what he's tryna say. It obvious you are a Nigerian whose low level of civility has overwhelmed his brain. You are trying to compare US and Nigeria ryt? Hence your assumption 'America is already great'. Think outa the box and figure out the harm Obama has brought upon Americans then you will know America was indeed great before Obama took over and hence the need to make it great again.

Don't quote to tell me you didn't compare Nigeria and US, use your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.