Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case (35141 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by NaijaBlend: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
What you get when you graduate cultists who turn out to be a menace to the society! Shame on you, your parents, your family and your village!
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by OgbeniSir(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bitcoiniler:
I can't see any escape route for this dude. What we say on social media really matters alot.

National Coordinator at Walk Against Rape Nigeria, Esther Ijewere, reported on Facebook that the Minister of Women Affairs in Edo state have taken up the case of the Edo State NYSC member who bragged about getting MouthAction from an underage student on his Instagram account.

#Well done sir
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
softwerk:
I only blame the Universities and Polytechnics for graduating a complete jerk after finding him worthy in both academics and character to be admitted to the degree! cry

And later graduates go about complaining about unemployment! Who will employ this type of loser?!

Very sad indeed, but why must this even happen to my poor Edo sisterscry

Well ur picture u got there doesn't say u Edo. Locate ur people if that's u on ur picture.
Thank u
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by AuroraB(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
ahaiwejc:
edo and dick be like 5/6 grin
Is it about Edo State now? You are amazing, pity sad

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Ncsamuel(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
I remember this guy then in FUTA nah, but we were not really close like dat. Kai! Na wa oh
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
The guy stupid sha,im no fit do coded runs,dey brag on top matter wey u suppose hide face
d power of the social media is so strong.whatever u dont want out,store it inside urself,cus when it gets out,its not private anymore.
Foolish guy
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
na Yoruba born-kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Akinrogun(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
anytexy:
It depends on the girl how she react to it. The guy might claim it was a joke. Then if the girl too consented that nothing was in between them. I think that might help him out.

his statement is highly implicatory....inexcusable

imagine him saying "at the end she gon go down and suck d fvck out of u'

explicit and unguarded.....hence, there's no escape route when handled appropriately by human rights lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Akinrogun(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ncsamuel:
I remember this guy then in FUTA nah, but we were not really close like dat. Kai! Na wa oh

lwkmd

chai....denial have stepped in, by the time he mention your name during coma-inducing interrogation......u will affirm your friendship
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Bahddo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
madjune:
Good development yes, but a good lawyer can get him off the hook as there's no strong evidence but the words he posted online.

What if they were mere bragging words?

A lawyer could twist them off and still sue the ministry for damages.
sue for damages? Nonsense. You think this is a Grisham novel?

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by NaWetinDey(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
He escaped the witched in his village and graduated, but they waited for him at the tip of his own d^^^^kk. Mehnn
.on another thought, there must be something about edo pu*****ssy that makes you kiss and tell. My people, should I try and find out?
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by tillaman(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
And that's how this dude successfully ruined his own career, all those years of hard labour in school and stuffs, and d money ur parents spent on u is all gonna be a waste all because of ur carelessness/stupidity, I hope ur household forgives you!

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by teemswest(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dude's account could have been hacked
Loisemm:
This boy is really dumb. And there are men like this o. Always behaving like mumu where girls are. How will the ladies take you serious? That's why you had to go for minors abi? I hope they teach you an unforgettable lesson!
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Everking(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
the guy must be under a curse for him to post such...
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by DivneFavour(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
He thought he was acting Jackie Chan the smart guy. Devil punish you.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by aviazuva: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good one
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Emtol01: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy don enter am. I'm sure he will spend some time in jail and his certificate is already useless. Law of Karma.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Jasy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
I hope he ends up in jail. If the young girl was ur sister, I'm sure u'll feel good abt the molester, idiat!!! No mercy for u indeed
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by oluxy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
When you use your hands to distroy your life.. ....

I hope he would be able to dance alone all the heats that would come out of the drum.

Think before you talk, weigh the aftermath consequences before you post. .

I sorry for the guy sha.. ..

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by samuel051: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman101:
See the uncensored faces
wen u start posting things dat is not on ur blog so that people will click is not smart at all,its d downfall of ur blog becos no one will take u serious next time once they see d name of ur blog.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thank God I served successfully without falling into that temptation tongue There was this Barakat that nearly got me one day; damn, she was so Hot that very day. I was too. But I managed to escape that. Stop condemning guys, its not easy to escape the locals as a Corper. A Corper, I can remember was sleeping with his landlord's wife. After pop, it was the night to the day of his leaving Benue that he was cought pants down in the bathroom! His bags were already packed!

He deserves whatever he gets sha, because its wrong. And he even came out, boasting about that. Let justice prevail
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy's village people eventually get him...what a pity
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by smartiyke78: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
D idiot is just a stupid big fool...!
I pray he dances to d tune of d music if found guilty...!

Though no1 is more holier, but certain tins such as dat should not b boosted of.... He didnt knw d power of social media can make or mare som1.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by adetheman101(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
No be everybody way go school get sense
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by kabrud: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rett0:

[s]Say No To Tribalism.
It's not necessary.
Becoming boring[/s]
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by ZAWs: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy certainly have a very huge trouble to handle.
This is just one out of many.
What about the kids he took to bear parlour?

Very huge trouble I must say.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't drop the soap big fella
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Fourwinds: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
foolish boy
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by LoveJesus87(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackAfrican:
If care is not taken, this guy will not just end up being kicked out of NYSC but also lose his degree if his institution decides to follow up.

He is finished I swear
As in F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D! grin
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by LoveJesus87(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackAfrican:
If care is not taken, this guy will not just end up being kicked out of NYSC but also lose his degree if his institution decides to follow up.

He is finished I swear
As in F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D! angry Im village people don finally agree to pick his call grin grin
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by durasome(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
That guy is the most foolish person I have ever seen since my stay on earth. I think my fowl in the house has more brain than this one.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by adellam16(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
pennywys:
I pray he riots in jail all his life, its a shame to the university that graduates this nonentity
I was so upset from the day I heard this story and God as answer my prayer in this case.
Very foolish thing imagine the way he even Brags about the crime he committed
Let this serve as a deterrent for those who think they are invincible, they can commit crimes and hide in the society.
RIOT IN JAIL KE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Batch B Timetable Is Out / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.