Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case (35139 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by annnikky(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
carry over nysc? the gravity of his offence is beyond repeating his service year. infact, that is the least of his worries. The guy is done.
Gud for him, nxt tym he'll not have anything to do with underage children n still be proud if it on social media... Silly boi undecided

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by k9ine(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
You didn't add that if he had canal knowledge of any of the female students below 18 years he could go to jail for "statutory rape".
What a callous, and very stupid young man.
I believe government must be preparing his cellroom in Oko prison, Benin.

futureenergy:
"He whom the gods want to kill they will first make mad" - Anonymous

See how nemesis is catching up with this mad man, I mean what did he expect? That people will clap for him or cheer him?
This is going down history as a disgrace for him, his family and dismissal from NYSC. Years to come, people will tell his children (if he manages to have any) that their father was dismissed for having carnal knowledge of under-age girls where he was posted to serve the nation. Shame!!

Wherever he goes for job, they will bring it up.
If he goes home, they will bring it up.
If he goes to church, it will come to people's mind.
Any political ambition is gone, as they will blackmail him for the rest of his life.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by aishmuhd(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
When Devil decides to pick ur call sad

That's the End of Solomon Grundy
Hahahaha! !! Seriously not a laughing matter. Another version of if devil or Satan catch u heh... No remedy.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by aishmuhd(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
When Devil decides to pick ur call sad

That's the End of Solomon Grundy
Hahahaha! !! Seriously not a laughing matter. Another version of if devil or Satan catch u heh... No remedy. Really d end of Solomon Grundy

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by kennyhydee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is what happen when "Them" win d presidential election of ur lifecheesy!D
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by BodyKiss(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
madjune:
Good development yes, but a good lawyer can get him off the hook as there's no strong evidence but the words he posted online.

What if they were mere bragging words?

A lawyer could twist them off and still sue the ministry for damages.

Too much Hollywood is disturbing your brain.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Bitcoiniler(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
TuCloz:
Thank God I served successfully without falling into that temptation tongue There was this Barakat that nearly got me one day; damn, she was so Hot that very day. I was too. But I managed to escape that. Stop condemning guys, its not easy to escape the locals as a Corper. A Corper, I can remember was sleeping with his landlord's wife. After pop, it was the night to the day of his leaving Benue that he was cought pants down in the bathroom! His bags were already packed!

He deserves whatever he gets sha, because its wrong.
And he even came out, boasting about that. Let justice prevail

What was the aftermath of the Corper that slept with landlord's wife please?
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by MOSICATED5(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
When village people allow u to graduate first
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nature8(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol.. grin
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by flipflop(f): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
futureenergy:
"He whom the gods want to kill they will first make mad" - Anonymous

See how nemesis is catching up with this mad man, I mean what did he expect? That people will clap for him or cheer him?
This is going down history as a disgrace for him, his family and dismissal from NYSC. Years to come, people will tell his children (if he manages to have any) that their father was dismissed for having carnal knowledge of under-age girls where he was posted to serve the nation. Shame!!

Wherever he goes for job, they will bring it up.
If he goes home, they will bring it up.
If he goes to church, it will come to people's mind.
Any political ambition is gone, as they will blackmail him for the rest of his life.

sir/ma, you nailed it on the head. that anonymous quote is perfect and true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by madjune(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
BodyKiss:

You much Hollywood is disturbing your brain.

Go to school.

You can convict someone based on online pics.

What if the pics were photoshopped?
Is that not possible?
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by ohasoup9(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bastard!
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Bitcoiniler:

He was arrested and detained. He had to call his people from Ebonyi to come and try to settle the case. At last, they had to pay 200k for damages before he was given a bail figure. That was how the ish was resolved.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by SycophanticGoat: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Loisemm:
This boy is really dumb. And there are men like this o. Always behaving like mumu where girls are. How will the ladies take you serious? That's why you had to go for minors abi? I hope they teach you an unforgettable lesson!

Just like one useless teacher was boldly telling me he slept with a 15 years old girl back when she was in JSS2 (she must be around 14 years then). I was shocked. This is one teacher who opens his mouth tho, what about others that kept theirs secret. He was later sacked by the school tho because he had no good qualities for a teacher. He smokes, takes alcohol, sleeps with minor, etc. Men, I saw characters during my NYSC. Very annoying set of people..
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Decryptor(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2017
It is only Afonja men that sleep with minors and then brag about it. Shameless lots!
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by DeRay98(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sebi una know how e be for woman thief wey women catch or for rapist wey women catch?
Na so e go be for the stupid corper as women directors in that ministry go use this guy show example.
If them want show am first, na hand bini women go take pull the hairs wey dey all over him skin, plus unlimited slaps before taking his case to nysc secretariat for "undischarge certificate" after 2 yrs service if not out right persecution in court for rape.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by BodyKiss(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
madjune:

Go to school.
You can convict someone based on online pics.
What if the pics were photoshopped? Is that not possible?
You lack the ability to think well. You're not worth my time.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Bitcoiniler:

He landed in a police cell. Had to call his people from ebonyi to come and help him pay for damages in figure of 200k. Then he was granted bail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Batch B Timetable Is Out / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / Osun Corper Shot Dead After Orientation (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.