Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) (47878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
So make we fry beans?
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
But she's rocking

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by pennywys(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Anything about this Una BBN me I no fellow
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Epositive(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
what's the big deal? most of the boys that commented above me are mechanic apprentices,,,, so no big deal

#selfemployed
#positivevibes

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Haba.. I know she's got her excesses but what's wrong with being a hairdresser before Big brother? Isn't that why all of them are there in the first place? To win the prize to better themselves? Gifty no be better person no doubt.. but we shouldn't descend to her level either.. this is just shallow dissing jor.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Emerging facts, well I see nothing wrong with been a hair dresser

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
are you sure its not Photoshop ?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
y denigrate her business because she said she doesnt know banky?

She is ibo;she might be be a lover of ibo music only.......somebody like me hardly listen tomodern nigerian music.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
and this is news..... ?
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mn09abk: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Leave my bae alone!

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
That's why she's forming. She has low self esteem, and desperately wants to belong. May she finally find her way

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by KVC1970: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Knowing Banky w is it a qualification or certificate to be in BBN.
I don't understand why people are criticizing Gifty for saying he don't know BANKY.
What is the BIG deal knowing BANKY. Please, stop being petty

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Omo mehn dem go dig her slumpy lifestyle out cheesy
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by yvonnechacha: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman101:
A Facebook User has shared a throwback picture of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty.. Apparently, she revealed the Anambra State beautiful Diva was “An hairdresser” in the suburb of Obosi in Anambra state!

Recall Gifty had earlier claimed she doesn’t know Falz, Mr Nigeria and Banky W… and then during her diary session, she described RnB singer, Banky W as Fake & proud.

Recall also, Actress, Funke Akindele took to twitter to blast the BBN Housemate describing her as a Fake Babe!

Gifty is up for Possible Eviction this Sunday, alongside Thin Tall Tony and Marvis!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/gifty-was-hairdresser-in-anambra-state.html

and so what if she is 80 percent of gals know how to weave and d rest that dnt wished they learnt .Making hair isn't a bad profession either its a good hand work and besides that pic is from a movie

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ameh99: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
ehm......ayam not understanding
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Iranu
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
alexandranature:
This calls for a WOW! That's all.

Woooooooow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Obosi? Well, I wonder why she had to form posh. Just be Yourself and if you wanna fake it, fake it convincingly.
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by folu4real(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
decatalyst:

Can't you see FAKE is written all over her?

FAKE accent

FAKE hair

FAKE nails

FAKE eyeliner

FAKE friendship

Miyonse needs to come and help me confirm if her bra n the rest are FAKE too grin grin

she dont show her true self in BBN she rather live a fake life there. Girls with forming shaaa. May God help us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Dexema(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Na local tv station she dey watch for anambra na why she no know them, but even with that anambra has good radio stations.

My Verdict : she's fake and a dumbas.s
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
so is it a crime to be a hairdresser

Your own mumu nor be here.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by honniemail(f): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Did she tell the whole world she graduated from UCLA?

Abi what's with this picture?

I don't get

She said she lived in singapore and had her pry edu in ghana so many lies,

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
And is it a crime to be an hairdresser
Good question. What is wrong with her humble profession What is fake about it SMH for some people

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Zhirinovsky: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why term it "local"? So its now derogatory to make an honest living? She's beautiful and can be a professional aristo in abuja but chose to make an honest living through hair dressing and y'all are talking ill of her.
I wish she remained a hair dresser she would have gone far now and even with a family of her own than pursuing fame that comes with destruction.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
honniemail:

She said she lived in singapore and had her pry edu in ghana so many lies,

Hahahahahhha!!!

Busted.

Is it not possible to live in singapore and be a hair dresser
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
photoshop!
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
not a crime, but lying she live all her life in London is a fake life

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Hahahahahhha!!!

Busted.

Is it not possible to live in singapore and be a hair dresser
the girl she was making her hair in that pics, does she look like someone from singapore? grin

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by nerovito(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

Your own hairdresser they form foreign accent and can pretend not to know falz the bad guy... I swear she go be humblesmith No1 fan

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Good question. What is wrong with her humble profession What is fake about it SMH for some people
people are only surprised cos of her lies in the bbn house

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
midehi2:

the girl she was making her hair in that pics, does she look like someone from singapore? grin

it doesn't meant she lived all her life in Singapore.... Abi na from singapore she enter Big Brother?

She might have visited singapore at a time before coming to Naija to make hair in Anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agege Train Station Then VS Now / Flight Fare / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.