Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) - Travel Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) (47877 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by WiseCollins(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman101:
A Facebook User has shared a throwback picture of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty.. Apparently, she revealed the Anambra State beautiful Diva was “An hairdresser” in the suburb of Obosi in Anambra state!

Recall Gifty had earlier claimed she doesn’t know Falz, Mr Nigeria and Banky W… and then during her diary session, she described RnB singer, Banky W as Fake & proud.

Recall also, Actress, Funke Akindele took to twitter to blast the BBN Housemate describing her as a Fake Babe!

Gifty is up for Possible Eviction this Sunday, alongside Thin Tall Tony and Marvis!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/gifty-was-hairdresser-in-anambra-state.html

This is making me to love her...what a hardworking lady.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
decatalyst:

Can't you see FAKE is written all over her?

FAKE accent

FAKE hair

FAKE nails

FAKE eyeliner

FAKE friendship

Miyonse needs to come and help me confirm if her bra n the rest are FAKE too grin grin
fake classless lass, u dey mind am.
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
And is it a crime to be an hairdresser
No, it's not a crime; it's only a crime to be a fake ass biatch
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

a hairdresser not an
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Lexzytee(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
We knw say na work but y she sef dey live fake live
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:

a hairdresser not an

Goan read the post.
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by TellBlazer(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
My brother ask them ooo...Hair dresser na bad thing?some of you out there no even get job,Owu don castrate una.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by oladcity(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
So because she is or was an hairdresser, she is fake. It's a pity @ your lack of sense of dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
Goan read the post.

geez m saying you dont use an for words that start with consonant letters

good day

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by klevotino: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Callmehiyce(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
NA WA

NA REAL WA
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
femolacqua:
Who knows if she is living a fake life?
i THINK THEY HAVE 2 FAKE HOUSEMATES OVERTHERE... IS SHE ONE OF THEM
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't get the hidden message behind this post? Is it wrong to be a local hairdresser whatever you call it? She never concealed the fact that she knows how to make hair as she has been seen times without number making the hair of her fellow housemates. She was the one that made Soma, TTT's hair among others. .. I dislike Gifty so much but I won't support any attempt to pull her down for whatever reason, even God won't be pleased with me if I do that.
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by captainjoh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairaman101:
Now see these other photos and temme she's not FAKE grin grin

I see mumu written all over you. is banky w and falz God that she must know? and how does that room looks like and an hair dressing shop?
Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ceragon123: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
captainjoh:

I see mumu written all over you. is banky w and falz God that she must know? and how does that room looks like and an hair dressing shop?

I wonder. Is it now a crime to have a specific skill Set. Please, she might have done that to help out a bad friend who might have thought of taking a selfie for what so ever reason best known to her. She has not been cool of lately but on this level, na lie. I have done things worse just to help my folks at a point in time but if it start showing up like.... haba.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Artistree: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
willibounce1:
A lot of people can't even identify 2face or wizkid let alone banky. Some people's life revolve around work, Church and school. No time for socials. You can't blame gifty. At least you can see her shop in her village and understand that she might not really know banky W and many other artiste.
Taa, even my mama know Tuface and WizKid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agege Train Station Then VS Now / Flight Fare / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.