Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (76728 Views)

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol dat accommodation is kinda 5star.....
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ehissi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na this kind remote village Ngwa, Anang and Kalabari people them fit use you take do Easter meat for night....... shocked

OP!! If na you dey this kind place, I suggest you find your square root sharp sharp.......... undecided

Otherwise............ lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by jegz25(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
eyyah...mek una manage am,naso I serve finish

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by moyakz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
NCAN... Reporting from UNILAG base... it's in the west... I repeat, It's in the west...
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by GoldEnyong(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
so you are doing your primary assignment in your own house?
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Goahead(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
The second picture looks like laslaticlala's snake farm grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by cardinalstar091(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Itz a national assignment, u av been called to serve. Though mine isn't has bad as this.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by oseka101(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?

Is it worse than sambisa forest?

U are serving ur father's land not urself

shut up !!! Who has our father land epp!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Lyoncrescent: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So funny. I just tire for Nigeria. NYSC should be optional. Some of us would have actually paid the FG not to serve and to collect exemption letter. NYSC is a waste of time. The most tribalistic people i know are graduates who have done NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by paschu: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
corrected

psucc:
To tell the truth, the national service has long been exhausted and now it is national sacrifice opression and dehumanization of youths. angry

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by justjify(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
i guess the second picture is a tastefully furnishined Corpers lodge. Are these what our so called leaders enjoyed during their time? This is freaking bad. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by me69: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
YOUR GOVERNORS HAVE FAILED YOU
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by akigbemaru: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Best primary school in YORUBALAND!

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are the people there not human beings like you?

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by martineverest(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
oseka101:

shut up !!! Who has our father land epp!!!
i guess u didnt serve,kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by SweetJoystick(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
lol this place get electricity so? na just to inform your folks back at home, that you are in the village and wont be able to communicate until you done with service grin
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by yinkard4me(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
VickyRotex:
Abule things cheesy

its good to have change of environment o jere. tongue

That's why its called "National Youth Service Sacrifice"
They should've posted u to water side. . for a change of environment
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Lalaonpoint(f): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
I refuse to believe this. i will rather boycott d stupid service. How can you put someone in this kind of hut and sch.....*hiss
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by koolcat: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
NA LIE JOOOOR.!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by summerflame(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
basty:
It is a lie, where in Ijebu Ife and the name of the school?
.. Ogbere ijebu, close to omo wood, along ijebu waterside express way, the same express road that leads to Ore - Benin express way
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by watered(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Afonjas can no longer afford even the so much degraded Brown roofs, they have resorted to using thatch. grin

Just a match stick and we all will be saying a different story here but God forbid.

It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Dee60: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
This may not be true.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Marty2020: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
OBOI NA EPIC FILM BE THIS OOO
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by VickyRotex(f): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
yinkard4me:

They should've posted u to water side. . for a change of environment

Ijebu Waterside! cheesy Wouldnt have been a bad idea. tongue
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na moi moi now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCx2j9Ig1I

This Video is POWERFUL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by SalamRushdie: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?

Is it worse than sambisa forest?

U are serving ur father's land not urself

Don't mind them ...they don't know why it's called a service

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by YesNoMaybe: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
This one is no longer NYSC. This NAYS: NATIONAL ANIMAL YOUTH SERVICE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Even my broiler chicks live in a better house than this
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by dikeigbo2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
hor=kabayomi post=53799089]Otondo stop complaining and server ur fatherland wink[/quote]

Bigger otondo kabayomi..D grin angry angry angryserver your country
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nukualofa: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is why i tell my yotuba brothers to travel home and develop their villages instead of forming sophistication in Lagos

I will not serve in that school nor in that hut
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by rhektor(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jalubarika:
I'd rather serve in Sawmill than serve here.
This lodge looks like a shrine
The school na Jé'leosínmi
For the 7 Corpers: Take heart, buhari is ur Strength

By the time you are taken to the Sawmill you would run to Nairaland with gory story.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by MARKone(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin

The first pix try sef, but this corper's lodge Na die. Nollywood Pete edochie settings grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4881419_img20170215wa0012_jpeg564f2c9d2b46336ddeb235a1d1e89aec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.