Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (76689 Views)

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nowenuse: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
CRAPHA96:
that's actually a duplex built by olden day millionaire...I swear I prefer this to a modern day bungalow in the North....at least u life is sure....

anyways lemme worry my worry...ayam trying to stop worrying people's worry cry

Who told u that? Can't u see that place like a shrine? In a place like Ijebu in Ogun state where people are used for rituals left, right and centre?
I can't even think of living in a semi-urban yoruba town let alone a place like this in yoruba land. So that they will use me for juju abi?
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
wastern Nigeria is still undeveloped ...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by t33why: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
you have one leg and you think your own is bad, wait until you see those wiv no legs at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by theway83: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2017

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by barajo1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
samyyoung:
Imagine
dis mouth is like dat of a dinosaur
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Bekimbo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
somewhere in the zoo
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by BabaIbo: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
No... it is not the worst... There are so many worse/worst places. I no say e bad but it's not d worst...
Dem even paint your place come give you accommodation join and am sure there's power supply there.
Take heart it is for 10 months bro

FYI am serving presently somewhere in the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
lolz, where i served in Shendam was just like dat but i didnt stay in d lodge provided by the sch, instead i stayed in d town in d local govt lodge, if they can find a comfortable place to rent it will be better, cos God has a purpose for posting them there, its a matter of few months and they are done.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Bullhari: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ogun!!! yes, one one those lands without the sun.

Na brown roof people, NCAN represented

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Djester: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Youth obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high, under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selflessness, Nigeria our,Nigerian we served
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?

Is it worse than sambisa forest?

U are serving ur father's land not urself.so dont expect 'bed of roses'

Hey sorry.... is dis how tinubu's children n other co poloticians children served nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?
Is it worse than sambisa forest?
U are serving ur father's land not urself.so dont expect 'bed of roses'

Hey sorry.... is dis how tinubu's children n other co politicians children served nigeria...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Now a days every body is making it look like if u don't go for service ur nothing!! After service nko?? My friend u have two options; serve or bleep off
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Ay92(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Come to command and see correct suffering
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Kylexy3000(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
So my Ogun waterside get hope..
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by alizma: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
it was worse than this when the white men brought the education to us but look at fellow black people complaining when they should be happy that they have opportunity to contribute to other peoples life.
Africans and selfishness

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by 1stdammy: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dear Lord, I pray, that in your mercy my PPA shall glorify U, fufill my destiny and bring out the best in me as I look forward for the nxt batch. Much time as been wasted pass this kind of treatment. A year and a half no be beans...........Lord have mercy. To you my dear corpers, the Lord is your strenght he will sustain you.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by FBIL: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Afonjas and mud house are like tea and bread. They even raise storey buildings with mud. From Ondo to Ekiti to Osun the story is same. After that they crown the mud house with brown roof. What a low-life!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by jahsson(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
rman:

God Bless you!

That is whoe esscence for educated youths to use knowledge gained to imapact locations like this postively in different ways. That is why it is called service. Your presence there may just be the catalyst a diamond in the rough hidden such locations requires to spur them on.

It may be little knowledge of first aid, hygyne etc.

Embrace it, it maybe one of the most revealing experience you will ever have.

nice one... Very correct...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2017
it's bot worth serving!! there is nothing like Nigeria... we need those colonial masters to finish what they started.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 18, 2017
LionBaba:
Below are images of a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) in Ogun State to which about seven Corp Members were sent for their national service last Monday, February 13, 2017. According to Quincy, one of the Corp members posted to the place, the unbelievable PPA is located at Oghbere in Ijebu East LGA of Ogun State.

The first picture is the image of the school where they’re to perform their national duties, while the second picture is the accommodation provided for the corps members. The question is could there still be any other PPA worse than this, or is this the worst in Nigeria? Alutanews urges the management of NYSC to critically look into these issues of PPAs as thousands of corps members nationwide are crying out due to difficulties associated with their Places of Primary Assignment. And one wonders who approves these kinds of places for PPAs? Find the pictures below:

http://www.alutanews.com/nysc-shock-could-this-be-the-worst-ppa-ever/

Me wey serve for inside J4 nko...where none of these dey available; light, good source of water, bad road, cost of transporting ourselves to and fro Ogbere na die, the nearest bank na Ijebu Ode, like 2k to n fro, but we houses try wella... But I enjoyed my stay there gaaaaaaaaan.

My point is, suck it up and go serve joooooooo.

see aw I stressed the 'gaaaaaaaaaaaaan'

PS: Don't mislead ppl here that that's ur lodge. Pls be honest biko. Na we be Plantation High School, Area J4, 2015A...what can be as bad as Plantation.... I dare u to name the school.

#Team_Ja_iro...#_teamwhistleblower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Mowrites:
So, is this something new?
I was posted to a village in Enugu called Nkpologwu, there was no light, no water and worst still there were no people.
Market is every 3 days. So I don't understand why someone created a thread for this.
My cousin said same thing. She said,they do fetch water from the stream. Instead of them to find a way to take advantage of the opportunities in that village he is busy complaining.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by SKhanmi: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
There are worst PPA's than that Op
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by donsiqua(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Yancy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Reminds me my service days at Bwai Mangu LGA Plateau state. Met the nicest people, so serene & enjoyed the natury environment. The village chief would send me a sack of irish potatoes every month. No electricity, water or good road but damn i took my time to have fun. The only serving corp member in the community smiley smiley
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Get the right PPA that you want... Do not suffer in that village,it's not worth it at all.. Contact us now and we will help place u wherever u want.

Call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.