Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (76745 Views)

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by deflover(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
And dis place is in the south west
Smh
A mud house in the town of afonja

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by femolii: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
fabrication
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
What does not kill you only makes you stronger
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Tisham20(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
some pple will still blame Buhari
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hilltop primary School. grin grin.
LionBaba:
Below are images of a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) in Ogun State to which about seven Corp Members were sent for their national service last Monday, February 13, 2017. According to Quincy, one of the Corp members posted to the place, the unbelievable PPA is located at Oghbere in Ijebu East LGA of Ogun State.

The first picture is the image of the school where they’re to perform their national duties, while the second picture is the accommodation provided for the corps members. The question is could there still be any other PPA worse than this, or is this the worst in Nigeria? Alutanews urges the management of NYSC to critically look into these issues of PPAs as thousands of corps members nationwide are crying out due to difficulties associated with their Places of Primary Assignment. And one wonders who approves these kinds of places for PPAs? Find the pictures below:

http://www.alutanews.com/nysc-shock-could-this-be-the-worst-ppa-ever/
hOUSE ON THE HILL
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by fkj950ax(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
basty:
It is a lie, where in Ijebu Ife and the name of the school?

Fake news in Donald Trump voice
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Mowrites: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
So, is this something new?
I was posted to a village in Enugu called Nkpologwu, there was no light, no water and worst still there were no people.
Market is every 3 days. So I don't understand why someone created a thread for this.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Rollyluv: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who said this is the worst ppa??. Tell dem to gladly take it joor. Com to the state I'm serving if you see my colleague ppa, U will tank God for urs
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by cogwuche(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
could this be true
Naija for life
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Richy4(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Serving the nation with swag..I love their bathtub already grin..
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by mile12crises: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
That's a sophisticated school and lodge....

This must be how they roll in that part of Oduduwa brown roof republic.

From brown roof to brown wall...sophistication taken too far

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by lieutenantHaven: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Apart from security issues... Dat place is okay...it has a touch of African culture.... But I served in Ogun....their village boys are always envious, diabolic and hates male corpers. Pls just be sure their gals wil run after u...but pls flee! Bcs their boys too do magun
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Jennifer89(f): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
...in addition, no power supply, poor network coverage and bad road gringrin grin grin
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by CRAPHA96(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
that's actually a duplex built by olden day millionaire...I swear I prefer this to a modern day bungalow in the North....at least u life is sure....

anyways lemme worry my worry...ayam trying to stop worrying people's worry cry
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Jolonjolo: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is pathetic! Can any of our senators allow any of his children to serve there?
A house with no defense structure, must they die before we are wise?
The government supposed to be active in providing safe and secured environment for this young chaps rather than being reactive when they are victims of avoidable circumstances.

Please corpers wise up! Don't let this government use you as a sacrifice. It is better to live than to serve a father's land that the fathers does not recognise you. No sane father will post any of his children to such den of lion, I mean the accomodation.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by cecejobs(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Resign.....,........I mean, redeploy ASAP!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ipobarecriminals: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin cool NIG is ours,NIG we serve..Stop complaining, get down to work

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by jinxet2000: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
You ppl are favored. Simply advertise your lodge for Nollywood home movies. You can actually make a lot of money from this shrine.. I mean lodge. You can also rent it out to amadioha.

4 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by WizBLANCE(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
I can do better than LMHO but come on this is poo... are they serving with their O'Level or degrees?
Well what do you expect? as economist will have it.. such is expected when demand is more than supply... God help us... I call it national punishment.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ipobarecriminals: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
mile12crises:
That's a sophisticated school and lodge....

This must be how they roll in that part of Oduduwa brown roof republic.

From brown roof to brown wall...sophistication taken too far
I was posted to one village like Dat within agwu local govt, Enugu state. We defecate in nylon and phew............. away it fly.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by bikefab(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
From my NYSC experience, there is no such thing as 'worst' PPA. Most of the fellow corps members I visited in their respective states and PPA during my time had very appalling structures as their lodges. It was difficult to point out one as the worst.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by jackie35(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
LionBaba:
Below are images of a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) in Ogun State to which about seven Corp Members were sent for their national service last Monday, February 13, 2017. According to Quincy, one of the Corp members posted to the place, the unbelievable PPA is located at Oghbere in Ijebu East LGA of Ogun State.

The first picture is the image of the school where they’re to perform their national duties, while the second picture is the accommodation provided for the corps members. The question is could there still be any other PPA worse than this, or is this the worst in Nigeria? Alutanews urges the management of NYSC to critically look into these issues of PPAs as thousands of corps members nationwide are crying out due to difficulties associated with their Places of Primary Assignment. And one wonders who approves these kinds of places for PPAs? Find the pictures below:

http://www.alutanews.com/nysc-shock-could-this-be-the-worst-ppa-ever/

But at least the classroom is painted
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by SmartyPants(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?

Is it worse than sambisa forest?

U are serving ur father's land not urself

Lets get things straight. Does the fatherland gain any extra benefit from corpers going through unnecessary hardship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by mile12crises: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I was posted to one village like Dat within agwu local govt, Enugu state. We defecate in nylon and phew............. away it fly.

Mine was to a certain village called Ita-Ogbolu in Ondo state .
The 'one story ' building made of mud that served as our lodge collapsed on us and...

Let me reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by africanusvu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
This place may be heaven to the homes and vilages of these so cald corper posting this.my friend do ur national service and go home stop abusing social media.go to gembu.in a place cald mayondanga and see
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
thers nufn wrong with the school but having a hut as an accommodation is a no no. served in a school with unplastered walls and no windows. u go manage am like dat. whatelse could be a worst ppa? m nt sure cos in that same place i was in, there was no water in the deep well as it was dry season. no water to baf no water to use to tamba, u cant dream of using the toilet. All we had to do was enter farmlands and did our thing "shotput" style.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by rman: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
orjikuramo:
This is one of the reason why we should support NYSC, take your advance knowledge to places like this n make the children know there is a better life in the yonder.

If I were to serve, I would sincerely love a place like this.

God Bless you!

That is whoe esscence for educated youths to use knowledge gained to imapact locations like this postively in different ways. That is why it is called service. Your presence there may just be the catalyst a diamond in the rough hidden such locations requires to spur them on.

It may be little knowledge of first aid, hygyne etc.

Embrace it, it maybe one of the most revealing experience you will ever have.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by kabayomi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:
hor=kabayomi post=53799089]Otondo stop complaining and server ur fatherland wink

Bigger otondo kabayomi..D grin angry angry angryserver your country
you see? Ordinary post formating you cannot do, yet always the first to find error in other people's post.... Shior cool
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ChiefSweetus: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
So were they expecting to serve in Kings College? Of course these are the kind of places where their SERVICEs is required. NYSC is all about sacrifice, plus you don't choose where to server or how to do it. Your host does that. But they value Corpers a lot in such settings and encourage them with gifts as much as possible.

But ehn, that their wall de remind me of Igodo grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Everking(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
I love my Father's land no be by force....
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by enshi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
You made second class lower or ordinary pass and thats why you are there... Not a mistake or by chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.