Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (48099 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
sammy550:
bro don't worry,U'll soon get tiered...Many did more than u...And pls don't fuccck her raw when she finally gives u the Puci
don't mind the idiot.he's probably looking for free pussy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
sammy550:
bro don't worry,U'll soon get tiered...Many did more than u...And pls don't fuccck her raw when she finally gives u the Puci

please, where did you keep your brain? i know it may not be functioning at full capacity but try and apply it every now and then!

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by medexico(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
this guy looks like Xzibit
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by EazyMoh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The rate at which people hate islam is fast rising. Take away apostasy law in islamic countries and see the rate at which muslims will dump islam.
Keep telling yourself that, there is no apostasy law in Nigeria and most Muslim countries yet there 100times more Christians leaving their faith than Muslims. Nairaland as a testimony.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
this one is cool . look how pretty she is
lol because she weaved her hair now she's pretty cheesy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lol because she weaved her hair now she's pretty cheesy
well she's not on that fake ass attachment

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
M3Guy:
don't mind the idiot.he's probably looking for free pussy

i would warn you to be very careful and not be a recalcitrant, imbecilic twatt in reference to me!

you can go ahead and continue being a moronic foool all by your lonely! cool
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nowenuse: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gemc3:
Does he actually know how African women hair is? Guys de lucky. Na so so low cut. Guy, our hair no go move market at all! Mine for example, grows well. But once there's undergrowth, mehn, comb fit break. I braid mostly sha. Sometimes I like to carry my natural hair. But to avoid it cutting, I braid.

And who said black women won't look good on lowcut or afro just like African guys?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

i would warn you to be very careful and not be a recalcitrant, imbecilic twatt in reference and continue being a moronic foool all by your lonely! cool
tasty nigga,konji has really turned ur brain upside down

the hustle for Pussy is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
M3Guy:
tasty nigga,konji has really turned ur brain upside down

the hustle for Pussy is real cheesy

...aaaand you still repeated the 'tasty nigga' i made fun of earlier.... aaand still talking about pussy?

obvious traits of an slowpoke with a severe case of lowIQ! no strand of creative DNA within the blob you have for brains!

when you want to use slangs, at least learn how to spell them! grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

...aaaand you still repeated the 'tasty nigga' i made fun of earlier.... aaand still talking about pussy?

obvious traits of an slowpoke with a severe case of lowIQ! no strand of creative DNA within the blob you have for brains!

when you want to use slangs, at least learn how to spell them! grin
u are noting but a tasty nigga. lolz, tasteless one @dat

Ur comments on dis page says it all...lolz

Be here forming keypad warrior,while another guy is giving her dogggy style grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by JastSiryin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
some white women admire the African hair o.many of them try to weave their hair in an African way
Yeah dat may be true...but their numbers are minute compared to dat of their African counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Gemc3(f): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nowenuse:

And who said black women won't look good on lowcut or afro just like African guys?

Na all of us go carry low cut? I don't like low cut on women personally. We r women. Not men. And as for the afro,do you really think it is easy to maintain? Ask around.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
JastSiryin:
Yeah dat may be true...but their numbers are minute compared to dat of their African counterparts
you're wrong

The Truth is that humans are innately insatiable. They usually tend to admire what's not theirs.that's why you see oyinbos weaving their hair in African styles whilst Africans are buying their own hair
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by blessedqueen(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Attachments help protect your natural hair..

Lol you people should leave me alone naw..stop quoting me. my hair is thick and long so it cuts while combing it, that's why i use attchment at interval

Try these products u would love it....and Thank me latee

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by blessedqueen(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Attachments help protect your natural hair..

Lol you people should leave me alone naw..stop quoting me. my hair is thick and long so it cuts while combing it, that's why i use attchment at interval

Try these products u would love it....and Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
This room is used to take attendant for all the nairaland ladies
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by 1metre: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
actually girls feel more comfortable and confident in weavons cheesy
yes I know, esp the ugly ones
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by oladamatss: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2017

Video of the Nigerian Army Destroying Boko Haram Houses, cars, bike, farms, etc in Sambisa Forest, kudos!!!

Nigerian Army live in Sambisa Forest destroying Boko Haram houses

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by bantudra: 3:06am On Feb 18, 2017
we just need to keep on reminding them that we dont like the fake hairs they put on....

i never date women with fake hair..

they are mentaly unstable...
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by bantudra: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Akan:
Please tell them.sometimes the stench that comes out of those fake hair is nauseating

yes..it stinks very strong..
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by bantudra: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Lol.actually some weavons look good grin

I'll give an example

this is not her...and the hair stinks... tongue
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by bantudra: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
yOU women would have discovered the secret of how to improve your natural hair, had it been you did not abandon it for over 30yrs of weavon

gbamu...!..
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by bantudra: 3:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Erngie:
From too much combing..It cuts my hair and that's what i dont want

then dont comb it..

i dont comb mine...

i just let it grow..

and you can always cover it like muslim women till it grows long enough to style it..

muslim women covering is trending wordwide...
and the women have more self esteem and self respect...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2017
bantudra:

this is not her...and the hair stinks... tongue
naaa.don't be a hater.she's cute tongue
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 5:43am On Feb 18, 2017
1metre:
yes I know, esp the ugly ones
not exactly wink
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

Keep telling yourself that, there is no apostasy law in Nigeria and most Muslim countries yet there 100times more Christians leaving their faith than Muslims. Nairaland as a testimony.
So, you expect ex-muslims to open threads on nairaland about how they left islam so that freaks like you islamists can kill them? We know how you terrorists threaten the few ones who had the nerve to do so.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nowenuse: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gemc3:

Na all of us go carry low cut? I don't like low cut on women personally. We r women. Not men. And as for the afro,do you really think it is easy to maintain? Ask around.

There are different styles that suit african women, including braiding, weaving, threading, afro, lowcut e.t.c. As long as it is african, it looks ok.

Talking abt the difficulty afro, do u think white women do not also have their own stress in maintaining their own natural hair? Do you know how much their hair sheds off?
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
1metre:
yes, but traditional nwokedi say u must grow naturally grin
weavons rock too.not all weavons are bad.the guy should stop bad mouthing weavons joor
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Gemc3(f): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

There are different styles that suit african women, including braiding, weaving, threading, afro, lowcut e.t.c. As long as it is african, it looks ok.

Talking abt the difficulty afro, do u think white women do not also have their own stress in maintaining their own natural hair? Do you know how much their hair sheds off?

They have hair issues too. Then they resort to hair extensions. You didn't think we were the only ones that used them did you? It's not a crime for a lady to want to look good biko. Our hair challenges may not be the same but we are all women. Our insecuries are the same.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nowenuse: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gemc3:

They have hair issues too. Then they resort to hair extensions. You didn't think we were the only ones that used them did you? It's not a crime for a lady to want to look good biko. Our hair challenges may not be the same but we are all women. Our insecuries are the same.

Yes, white women use hair extensions that look like their own original hair, why can't black women if they must use extensions, use one that looks like their own original african hairstyle? Why must black women wanna look white?
You buy brazillian hair, Indian hair, Peruvian hair e.t.c, are u so ashamed of being African?
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by 1metre: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
weavons rock too.not all weavons are bad.the guy should stop bad mouthing weavons joor
sorry oo, I wanted to ask u, how is weavon and other assorted hair products in Niger, is it a good business??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: When Your Barber Is From Another Planet / Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals / Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.