Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Information With The Right Association Could Make You Wealthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information With The Right Association Could Make You Wealthy (459 Views)

Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy / 5 Reasons Your Business Will Likely Not Make You Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information With The Right Association Could Make You Wealthy by endie44: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Food for thought

"Information with the right association, leads you to your destination"
.... Tom Hopkins

If you want to become a Lawyer. First, You must apply and enrol into the law department of a college offering the course. If you stick to the rules and do all you are asked to, chances are you would become a lawyer at the specified time frame.

If you want to become a medical doctor, you cannot associate yourself with the department of biotechnology.. You must be seen around fellow colleagues studying Med&Surgery and attend classes in d department like others. Report to and be mentored by professors of medicine.. Chances are if u are diligent u would become a Medical doctor in due time.

I enrolled into the University to study Civil Engineering so many years back. Sure enough I became a civil engineer. I took all neccessary classes.. Took test, quiz and exams.. I studied hard for 5 years. I was always in civil engineering department not EEE or Mechanical or Physics, or any combination of classes. I surrounded myself with reasonable friends that shared d same goal to graduate with excellence and sure enough we did it.. We are all Civil Engineers today. We ate, slept, drank and talked civil. Nothing else. It was fun and challenging.
This is just my example. I am sure you can relate this to many other if not all professions.

We are taught the same happens for wealthy people.

Imagine you enroll into a school that offers you graduate as a millionaire.. Your lecturers would be millionaires and you would be reading millionaire text books, you would have class mates that share similar dreams.. You would eat, talk, dream and sleep with wealth tots..

Your association affects what you achieve. Whether you like it or not you can only be as good as the best values and goal ur association has. You can only be as gud as the best person in your association or group.

Selecting the best associations, groups or team is very vital to achieving your preferred dream or goals. It makes the job easier to handle.

You for instance belong to social groups both online (on social media) and offline (societies, peogressive unions, age grade and so on) because they align with your values, dreams and goals. You learn more about the subject matter of your interest in such groups.. They meet a nid.

Like i said in my earlier messages, the key to achieving wealth is by mastering these skills, presentation and packaging and sales.. If these are not skills you possess naturally, it would be easier to learn if you find yourself in the right group or association..

Look for your own millionaire mentors and lets all smile a a year or 2 from nw and pat our backs and say " We made it" like my friends and I did during our Convocation ceremony.

Talk to you guys soon. Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Information With The Right Association Could Make You Wealthy by endie44: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
If you are a sports enthusiast, naturally you would be more inclined to groups that love sports talk and walk.. you'll probably read lots of sports news and subscribe to the relevant sites to be on top of all relevant sports matters..

Association becomes a relevant resource to help you meet your voracious sports need.

(1) (Reply)

CBN New Policy On Virtual Currency, What Will Happen To My Online Bitcoin (pic) / Urgent Vacancy / The Biggest Agribusiness Promo In Nigeria. 6 In 1 Business Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.