Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,491 members, 7,823,154 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers (2151 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
please what is this twinckers all about, i dont like all these method of fund raising and i dont want to take part in any of such.my wife knows this and have stood by this simple rules for years,but recently she is trying to bribe me into allowing her do twinckers..ahhhh.
please matured advice.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Its just like MMM, and it will crash too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its just like MMM, and it will crash too.
Thank you very much.this is what i told her but it seems her mind is made up,i feel she will soon loose her money.you knw when ur wife values ur opinion and suddenly decides to try against ur wish.feels you are fearful for noting.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by zed7: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
That's the in thing in this country now, bunch of lazy people. However if she's not greedy she wouldn't lose much.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by jmoore(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Starting hiding your money. Make sure she has no access to your atm card and pin.

Folks that are into money doubling only come back to their senses when the stuff finally crashes.

She should use her own money, not yours.

1 Like

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:
Starting hiding your money. Make sure she has no access to your atm card and pin.

Folks that are into money doubling only come back to their senses when the stuff finally crashes.

She should use her own money, not yours.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
zed7:
That's the in thing in this country now, bunch of lazy people. However if she's not greedy she wouldn't lose much.
she is not the greedy type,but however i do not know what is beating the drum for her to even accept to try this kind dancing steps.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by greatgod2012(f): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
If it's her money, let her do it! It's good to have primary experience, be it positive or negative, but the probability of getting a negative experience from this is very high! By the time she losses some amount of money, she'll have her experiences to share with anyone who might seek for her advice on such things.

If you don't allow her, she might be thinking you served as obstacles to her imagined great wealth, which may later lead her into resenting you?

1 Like

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
I know someone who's into this stuff...He begged me to try it before it will eventually crash but I didn't give it a thought.

Unlike MMM where people offer millions, he said the max you can PH is 50k with a 100% turnover after 21 days, so I'll say allow her do whatever she wants to do with her OWN money. Not everyone who do ponzi schemes end up losing. Like the man I mentioned, I believe he has made something which is why he talked to me about it. Chances are your wife will either get paid or lose if the scheme fails during her time.

However, if your reasons anchor on the fact that you hate ponzi schemes and other related money doubling formulas, I'll say just maintain your stance. Advise her to work, if she's not already working.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
If it's her money, let her do it! It's good to have primary experience, be it positive or negative, but the probability of getting a negative experience from this is very high! By the time she losses some amount of money, she'll have her experiences to share with anyone who might seek for her advice on such things.

If you don't allow her, she might be thinking you served as obstacles to her imagined great wealth, which may later lead her into resenting you?
God bless you,coming from a woman,i am also contemplating that.its her money,but she said i should lend her to add it up for more returns,i don laugh tire for this my wife.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Acidosis:
I know someone who's into this stuff...He begged me to try it before it will eventually crash but I didn't give it a thought.

Unlike MMM where people offer millions, he said the max you can PH is 50k with a 100% turnover after 21 days, so I'll say allow her do whatever she wants to do with her OWN money. Not everyone who do ponzi schemes end up losing. Like the man I mentioned, I believe he has made something which is why he talked to me about it. Chances are your wife will either get paid or lose if the scheme fails during her time.

However, if your reasons anchor on the fact that you hate ponzi schemes and other related money doubling formulas, I'll say just maintain your stance. Advise her to work, if she's not already working.

my brother i hate ponzi schemes no be small oooo..however we had a great talk this early morning as regards general life styles including this topic.she said what she is doing presently does not offer her good money to support the family the way she wants.hence her resolve to follow this way.we have concluded that she will go and look for anything she wants to do that will give her the returns she is looking for,then we can analysis it and how to start.i pray it works out that way.
though problems half solved but am still thinking of allowing her to do it so that she will judge for herself.but you know women and family,they need guidance most times.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by greatgod2012(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
alfa0:

God bless you,coming from a woman,i am also contemplating that.its her money,but she said i should lend her to add it up for more returns,i don laugh tire for this my wife.

Don't lend her any amount to add up, let her use her money! Whatever the result, she'll bear it alone. I pray she doesn't regret the action sha!

1 Like

Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by alfa0: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2017
greatgod2012:

Don't lend her any amount to add up, let her use her money! Whatever the result, she'll bear it alone. I pray she doesn't regret the action sha!
thanks
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
alfa0:

my brother i hate ponzi schemes no be small oooo..however we had a great talk this early morning as regards general life styles including this topic.she said what she is doing presently does not offer her good money to support the family the way she wants.hence her resolve to follow this way.we have concluded that she will go and look for anything she wants to do that will give her the returns she is looking for,then we can analysis it and how to start.i pray it works out that way.
though problems half solved but am still thinking of allowing her to do it so that she will judge for herself.but you know women and family,they need guidance most times.

This is great bro

I still think you should maintain your stance, a good business as you both have discussed is the best alternative. If she insist on giving it (ponzi scheme) a try, she can put in a little amount, but she must be ready to stop asap! That thing is not sustainable, hence a sudden crash is inevitable.

A lot of money doublers are out there today looking for who to destroy.
Re: Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers by mayorkyzo: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
People r making millions u people are here...if u r smart you won't lose money in a ponzi scheme...

(1) (Reply)

Is He Trying To Dump Me? / Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage / Are You A Square Peg In A Round Hole ? Chat Thread If You Cant Fit In Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.