Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

#500 - To Invest Or To Spend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #500 - To Invest Or To Spend (482 Views)

Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened / How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#500 - To Invest Or To Spend by Valobit(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
We know that the economy is getting "better". I'm optimistic. But people have lost money in several ways. But first let me ask some questions.
Do you have #500 to spare?
Do you have social media accounts that are active with many friends and followers?
Can you spare 15-30 minutes to spare?

This is a referral business. It doesn't promise overnight riches. But it will surely grow.
You can use the proceeds to start something.
If interested, type yes to
zero seven zero
three seven six
seven nine six
four three.

Texts or WhatsApp only!

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Invest In Laundry Business / Etisalat Launches Facebook Flex Which Gives Free Facebook Access To Subscribers / Personal Effectiveness Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.