Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened (752 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened by Grace2love: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Do you know that you can open an account with bank and still get free cash into your account?

ALAT aka Wema Bank is giving #500 per referral now when you download and install...

To download, go on play store or app store and search for ALAT.

Quickly download and use this referral code
CTSGVQ

NOTE: without a referral code, you won't be qualify for this promo of getting the#500.

Benefits of opening this account now:

1. Free issuance of debit card (Yes free).

2. You also get access to loan facilities.
Re: Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened by ojun50(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
What is 500? Op
Re: Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened by Londonland: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
why don't you just say the truth,

they will never give you one naira, whether you use his code or not, op just want to use you he's the one to receive 500naira after you use his code
Re: Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened by Grace2love: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Londonland:
why don't you just say the truth,

they will never give you one naira, whether you use his code or not, op just want to use you he's the one to receive 500naira after you use his code

please verify information before condemning. Register first and confirm my claim.

1 Like

Re: Free #500 To You Once Your Account Is Opened by Londonland: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Grace2love:

please verify information before condemning. Register first and confirm my claim.
done already that's y I confronted you

(1) (Reply)

Different Colour Designs Face Mask Anti-dust Double Filter Reusable Facemask / . / Dispatch Riders Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.