Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Daddy Freeze Answers Lagos Big Girl Exposes Her Lies On Merry Deal (See Proof) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Answers Lagos Big Girl Exposes Her Lies On Merry Deal (See Proof) (530 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Answers Lagos Big Girl Exposes Her Lies On Merry Deal (See Proof) by erameh1: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
OAP Cool FM, Daddy Freeze published evidence showing that Lagos’ big girl participation, Kiwi Bankole lied not to invite him to the show for which he accused him of his debtor.

Bankole had earlier in his post Instagram denied ever calling Gel for the show, as she explained he was an exclusive DJ who was invited but the freeze prayed that he would also like to participate.

A public figure who took to Instagram to send the proof wrote:

“How do you still beseech me, less than two weeks of the event, to support you pay as you go N500k, you did and you never called or sent me a text message to cancel my look.

“You obviously have done this for a while, so it’s in your DNA, you know how many people I met at random, who told me that this is very typical of you?

“The last time I did business with you, it took almost a year to get my full payment. But as they say one in the history of the gods.

“Obviously, you are not well versed with regard to contracts, if you were, you will not make unintelligent statements like” the steward concluded by his harassment that you just be a fan of passionate football And eventually leave it does go on stage with the celebrity friend you brought to the event. “

“If the stage manager put me on stage as you claim in his” body of lies “as there is an e-mail from you, involving the other party and me just before reaching the stage, With the ‘orijo’ questions of what will be done?

“We had a contractual agreement, I could be sued for not appearing, and you do not pay me, because there is no trace of you at any time by calling our agreement, verbally or by appeals, texts or Of telephone emails.

“This would be a deterrent not only to you but to all other OAPs and celebrities.

Daddy-Freeze-2

“If you choose for any reason, not to honour a contract, there are ways to go about it. You can’t just decide not to show up, or not to pay for services, coming up with dodgy excuses and lies.

“Kiibati, I’m not broke, this has nothing to do with money, it’s the flaws in your character that I am bringing to light. ~FRZ.

“Attached are copies of our correspondence, up until the day of the event, via email and text messages.”

Source ; http://www.vicloaded.com/fight-gets-dirtier-daddy-freeze-answers-lagos-big-girl-exposes-her-lies-on-merrybet-deal-see-proof/

Re: Daddy Freeze Answers Lagos Big Girl Exposes Her Lies On Merry Deal (See Proof) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. / Ms. Chief Throws Expensive Gold Chain To A Fan At Reminisce Street Concert / Iyabo Ojo Fespris Celebrates Her Daughter's 16th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.