Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Npower Has Been Hijacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower Has Been Hijacked (725 Views)

NOTICE: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Observation: npower Pre Selected Candidate / Urgent Responses Needed About Npower 2017 Physical Verification Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Has Been Hijacked by amzaq(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
I am one of the beneficiaries of Npower program of federal government. I was physically screened December last year after providing them with all the information required on the website and I was deployed to a school. I never knew that I would be working why some crooked thieves will be enjoying my salary. I didn't get the December salary, I thought it was an error since I was not the only one affected same also when January was paid I did not receive alert I kept on complaining to the desk officer as he is the only link between us npower beneficiaries and FGN. I didn't have access to device selection page as there is no verified logo on my page even though I did everything expected of me and started my assignment in my school of deployment.

Just this afternoon I received a mail saying that my Samsung device tab has been selected successfully whereas I don't even have access to the page.

One thing that I'm certain about is that some unscrupulous elements have diverted my salary into their account and they have gone ahead to select this device as well. Please anyone with info on what to do should please as a matter of urgency help.

There is no npower number to call and each time I send them a mail it always redirect me to their websiteto go n chat with representative. Please someone should help

Re: Npower Has Been Hijacked by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Your own Npower account has been hijacked. You were advised severally to change your password but most of you didn't. You kept logging in with your surname and phone number.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is to try chatting with an Npower admin through the NPVN portal. They don't respond on time, but just keep trying. They will respond later.

I wish you the best.
Re: Npower Has Been Hijacked by amzaq(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
coolesmile:
Your own Npower account has been hijacked. You were advised severally to change your password but most of you didn't. You kept logging in with your surname and phone number.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is to try chatting with an Npower admin through the NPVN portal. They don't respond on time, but just keep trying. They will respond later.

I wish you the best.

Thanks, but I changed my password as soon as we were instructed to do so. There are many people affected by this
Re: Npower Has Been Hijacked by igweOn(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=coolesmile post=53804954]Your own Npower account has been hijacked. You were advised severally to change your password but most of you didn't. You kept logging in with your surname and phone number.

I wish you the best.......... This is serious oooo, ist that the reason why some of us ve not been paid January salary, pls someone should help, how can we change the password that it will not affect our account.
Re: Npower Has Been Hijacked by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=igweOn post=53806350][/quote]Changing your password is easy. The easiest way is to click on "forgot password". You will be directed to input your email for a password reset. Then you can change it to whatever you want.
Re: Npower Has Been Hijacked by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=igweOn post=53806350][/quote]but that may not be the reason why you have not been paid.

A lot of people have not been paid.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry / Electric Perimeter Fencing / 10 Unsung Heroes Who Deserve Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.