Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

"Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (29106 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by olaadesino(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Good for them
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
eLcastro:
no offense to ur respect to Tinubu nd what he did with the southwest political scene..but where am 4rm ND.,by extension the entire south-south..no 1 man can boast of all that power.,we too "wise" 4 that....That's why u see us having all these issues which am cool with.,cause i will never support a person from another state decide my state affair..no one man can control delta.,bayelsa.,rivers...then cross over to the otherside akwa ibom,cross rivers...who born u..That'z our problem...I love it like that still

I'm not talking about controlling other States but how to Lead Oga.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by sapele914(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Can someone remind me please; Of what significance is Modu Sherriff?
...........................PDP was in coma, now it is dead.
Then why are those criminals wike and fayose struggling for a dead woman?

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Joshuaeze(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
djeasy:
If That is the case, Wike and Fayose... Should Join a New party or Start a New party.. I dont see life again in this Party.

To Mr sheriff. You where too quick to say this kind of thing. You just scatted PDP.
sheriff is A P C Man

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by eLcastro(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm not talking about controlling other States but how to Lead Oga.
lol.."controllin" "leading"...how will u lead without controllin na bros...how will u lead a particular region successfully "politically".,without controllin the states to an extent...am not debating with u sef.,just tryin to tell u why we can't have a Tinubu figure down south-south and why we keep have "leader" issues
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Cityguy: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2017
saintgp:
Imagine a nefarious being talking about restructuring pdp,making it a party for men and women of integrity when he himself lacks integrity....smh................
That's the absurdity about Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kantin: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
It pains me when pple do not respect their senior, Hw on earth will an ordinary militant and motor park thought think he can wrestle bokoharam, that will definitely amount to suicide of d highest order
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by tomakint: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
God bless u ooo Bro...d sheriff of a thing is an E-diot.....what he his yet to understand z DAT those 2 guys are an integral part of DAT party.....if they should leave PDP aaahhhhh ....yawa don gas be DAT...
You dont get it bro, Sheriff is an APC mole in PDP he is actually acting out a script well written for him by some strong henchmen in APC just watch out for more strategies from the "real PDP" starlwarts. After the Supreme Court Judgment, we shall see the light The fact is, Sheriff is not a PDP man but APC.

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Oblang(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2017
eLcastro:
lol.."controllin" "leading"...how will u lead without controllin na bros...how will u lead a particular region successfully "politically".,without controllin the states to an extent...am not debating with u sef.,just tryin to tell u why we can't have a Tinubu figure down south-south and why we keep have "leader" issues

Either u like it or not, some1 has to lead. Why u have a king in ur village...
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by chiefolododo(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Ali modu sheriff is just working for APC
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
chiefolododo:
Ali modu sheriff is just working for APC
lol,and Nl zombies are supporting him
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by bakila: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
modath:

Gallant shiaman has spoken.... cheesy cheesy

I liked the comment for your words. Then I thought of the mumuism of handing PDP over to a SAS, then I quoted you. I will share you post for the pose in that pix.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Ajasco222:
Ali Modu Sheriff gave a statement after his Victory at the appeal court today...

According to him, he will restructure the PDP in such a way that Wike and Fayose cannot contain because they have brought "shame" to the party.

Read what he said below

"I will engineer a restructuring of the PDP such that characters like Wike and Fayose cannot find a way through to attain any position of prominence in our party in the future. They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party. We must find a way to sieve things so that only men of character and integrity can come through for positions of responsibility at all levels of our political engagement in the country. We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose have brought our party, making Nigerians to mistake PDP as a training ground for thugs. That is the urgent task we have. We cannot continue to advertise thug brand and expect Nigerians to take us seriously".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/ali-modu-sheriff-statement-after-his.html
kikikikiki..dey brought shame because dey are loyal to party rudiments and ethicsor because dey are d only pdp governors acting like real oppositions?if u are a genuine person with sincere motives...bros u will not be all over d place to be a party chairman...the ugly truth is u are a PARTY BUG PLANTED..sources close to scientist said dat is why u are fat and round like a swedish wasp..
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by bakila: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
lol,and Nl zombies are supporting him
Who are the zombies that elected him as chairman of PDP?
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Jones4190(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
I think pdp didn't know the extent of the mistake they made
by thinking they can control someone who is incontrollable,
difficult as Ali Modu sherriff. This was someone that was a
senator in the 1990s. He defeated a sitting governor in app
primary election singlehandedly and went on to become the
governor. He was in the saddle of borno for two term and
after his Governorship tenure elapse, make a return to
Senate. He contested for the presidency twice in which in
both occasion buhari was the flagbearer. He uses senator
saidu kumo which at that time was the Secretary of anpp to
frustrate buhari and resulted in buhari abandoning the party
to form CPC. So when it comes to politics the likes of wike
and fayose are still learners compare to SAS

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by jibrilaminum: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
fhranciz:
This guy is like buhari, we say we no want you, but you insist say u must die there. Well happy dying there.
Lol... bros we want am!
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kadree(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Y are Nigeria politicians kps reminding us of HOW STUPID, USELESS AND SENSELESS THEY ARE?
Youth pls forget party divide, rise up and take control of your future from those old pigs who have no plans for u.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has hailed the emergence of former governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), calling on all members and supporters of the party to support the new chairman.

Governor Fayose, who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said the choice of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was in the best interest of the party.

He said; “I have always defended the party even at the risk of my position, personal security and comfort. I have always stood for the truth, and I cannot now be part of any decision that won’t represent the party well.

“I supported the processes that led to the emergence of Ali Modu Sheriff because I believe in him and for those who may be aggrieved for one reason or the other; I plead that they should sheath their swords in the overall interest of our party.

“Most importantly, the reality that we must all face is that we are in a peculiar situation and such a situation deserves a peculiar approach.
“What the party leaders have done therefore is to tackle the present situation in our party with the most appropriate solution and we must all stand by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, who is our present solution to our present situation.”

Speaking further, Governor Fayose said, “the All Progressives Congress (APC) knows Senator Ali Modu Sheriff’s capacity in terms of political
network, being a three term senator and two term governor, and must be afraid that with such a person as the PDP Chairman, their regime of
lies will be over soon.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-hails-ali-modu-sheriffs-emergence-as-pdp-chairman-urges-support-for-him/
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by jumobi1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
It's weird that they allowed a former APC man be their chair
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by StupidYorubaFool: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
[s] Fayose is the good example of a motor garage boy that lacks respect for authority

Sorrounded by sycophants

Supported by criminals

Adviced by enemies of state
[/s]

keep quiet zombie, who say make you follow put voice?

if u don't know anything about this PDP rift faction issue I'll advise you to face your front and focus on when your presidiot will be back, that's if he's not dead already.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by searchng4love: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
muykem:
With these few words, Sheriff faction should quickly take over PDP structures in Ekiti and River states.

You just want to waste people's lives
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by doctokwus: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
agabaI23:
That is exactly the reason he enjoys APC support. They want him to silence the remaining opposition. Those people you mentioned are the only voices against APC and fulani herdsmen tyranny. Welldone
So u think all d noise Fayose,Ffk and Wike are making is because they care about any fulani herdsman killing innocents or any perceived misgovernance?
Ur naivety is at another level!
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kpaofame: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is announcement of the obituary of PDP......

If a structure formed as an opposition party lacks vibrancy and vocal presence and cant call to question or keep in check the activities of their rival they are a mere political support group and not a political party.....

Na dem sabi sha... when time reach to vote we go know who be who
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Adebowale89(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDP dead since the day that ebele man got defeated by the oldmuari man from daura

Gej was defeated and the party was defeated as well

gej spoilt PDP restructure long while.......

can't believe once largest party in Africa could be sectionalised this much. that man called origin abi hero, is a big disgrace to the southern Nigeria
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kjhova(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2017
The origin of PDP's downfall is long before Alli Modu Sheriff and even long before the loss of the presidential elections. The party crashed from 2013 when GEJ decided to hijack the entire party machinery to support his 2015 presidential bid.

GEJ brought back Fayose from party doldrums and funded his gubernatorial ambitions with federal monies illegally siphoned from the defence budget. Thus Fayose became an influential voice in the party over saner minds.

GEJ bought over Fani-Kayode from the wastelands of APC desert and made him his campaign spokesman, handing over the entire PDP media machinery to him with little check or control to his enemy making madness.

GEJ chose to meddle in the Governors' forum elections to cut down Amaechi's influence. It backfired badly and resulted in PDP loosing 5 sitting governors to APC in the eve of a major election.

GEJ's campaign folks did much damage to PDP's chances nationwide by referring to Hausas and Fulanis as pests, cows, parasites etc...referring to Yorubas as slaves, cowards etc. They also based their campaign on attacking Buhari and little more. They therefore made it harder for anyone to sell PDP in positive light outside the SE & SS.

After the electoral loss, Fayose and Wike singlehandedly rallied to hand the party over to Alli Modu Sheriff as interim chairman until a later convention. This same Sheriff had been accused severally of being the originator of Boko Haram. This same Sheriff frustrated Buhari out of ANPP. This same Sheriff joined APC but was later welcomed back into PDP by GEJ for odd reasons. Why did Fayose and Wike conspire to force such an odious and shape shifting character on a party at the point when the party desperately needed a surgical operation to bring it back to its feet after a disastrous electoral loss? The answer is simple.

Alli Modu is stupendous wealthy and has a vast political network. Wike and Fayose had hoped to ride on Sheriff's back to take over the party to push for their 2019 personal agendas. This has backfired as it was pure folly ab initio.

Sheriff is a wild animal and you cannot ride a tiger to your safety.

Alli Modu Sheriff is not an APC mole, no, he is FAYOSE and WIKE's biggest political mistake ever which is a continuation of GEJ's gross mistake.

Adieu PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Blaqsmith(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
kjhova:
The origin of PDP's downfall is long before Alli Modu Sheriff and even long before the loss of the presidential elections. The party crashed from 2013 when GEJ decided to hijack the entire party machinery to support his 2015 presidential bid.

GEJ brought back Fayose from party doldrums and funded his gubernatorial ambitions with federal monies illegally siphoned from the defence budget. Thus Fayose became an influential voice in the party over saner minds.

GEJ bought over Fani-Kayode from the wastelands of APC desert and made him his campaign spokesman, handing over the entire PDP media machinery to him with little check or control to his enemy making madness.

GEJ chose to meddle in the Governors' forum elections to cut down Amaechi's influence. It backfired badly and resulted in PDP loosing 5 sitting governors to APC in the eve of a major election.

GEJ's campaign folks did much damage to PDP's chances nationwide by referring to Hausas and Fulanis as pests, cows, parasites etc...referring to Yorubas as slaves, cowards etc. They also based their campaign on attacking Buhari and little more. They therefore made it harder for anyone to sell PDP in positive light outside the SE & SS.

After the electoral loss, Fayose and Wike singlehandedly rallied to hand the party over to Alli Modu Sheriff as interim chairman until a later convention. This same Sheriff had been accused severally of being the originator of Boko Haram. This same Sheriff frustrated Buhari out of ANPP. This same Sheriff joined APC but was later welcomed back into PDP by GEJ for odd reasons. Why did Fayose and Wike conspire to force such an odious and shape shifting character on a party at the point when the party desperately needed a surgical operation to bring it back to its feet after a disastrous electoral loss? The answer is simple.

Alli Modu is stupendous wealthy and has a vast political network. Wike and Fayose had hoped to ride on Sheriff's back to take over the party to push for their 2019 personal agendas. This has backfired as it was pure folly ab initio.

Sheriff is a wild animal and you cannot ride a tiger to your safety.

Alli Modu Sheriff is not an APC mole, no, he is FAYOSE and WIKE's biggest political mistake ever which is a continuation of GEJ's gross mistake.

Adieu PDP.
permission to share on my facebook wall sire. give the name to credit.
thanks in advance
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kjhova(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Blaqsmith:
permission to share on my facebook wall sire. give the name to credit. thanks in advance
Sorry to respond late. I've been very busy.
Permission to share is freely granted.
credit is @kj_hova
Regards.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by agabaI23(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
LRNZH:

My man Agabal, you dey so? grin
Yes bto. I be don dey look for you since after election but it appears levels changed. Thanks for the change you preached.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by LRNZH(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
agabaI23:
Yes bto. I be don dey look for you since after election but it appears levels changed. Thanks for the change you preached.

Thank God you have finally seen the light we were seeing.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
LRNZH:

Thank God you have finally seen the light we were seeing.
You must be having a laugh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.