Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Know Your Self - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know Your Self (289 Views)

Invest In Your Self By Learning New Skills. / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / Know your worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Self by Beadysworld: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
It was Socratic who first said.

Man know yourself after God our creator who have made it clear that the challenge many of us might have in life is not knowing whom we are, it then will be a big problem for us, because when you don’t know who you are, where you started from, you might not know where you are going to or when you get to any particular point of your life.or even get to where you are going to. knowing our self is paramount in life.

This is very important to us, because when we know ourselves, we are empowered and we will not be bothered what people say or think about us and is the begging of our wisdom and us doing great things.

I beg to digress a bit in the area I know very well, because whenever you beat a child, the first person she/he calls on is his mother or father, so am laying this foundation with what I know best or believe in, which is the word of God. according to the bible I read or I know.
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/02/17/do-you-know-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment @LEKKI GARDEN / AFDB To Inaugurate $850m Agriculture Transformation Programme To Reduce Imports / Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.