Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

US Base Nigeria Artiste Oluseyi Ayodele Odewale To Help Miss Onyinye For Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Base Nigeria Artiste Oluseyi Ayodele Odewale To Help Miss Onyinye For Surgery (747 Views)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Base Nigeria Artiste Oluseyi Ayodele Odewale To Help Miss Onyinye For Surgery by irenmwinfo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Miss Onyinye is a beautiful young woman. She has bow legs and wants a realignment surgery for both limbs, this will cost about 1M.
#kbkfoundation did not approve her because that kind of amount is only paid for life threatening conditions.
She is not letting go, and wanted a second chance with the public vote. Since I agree that a need is a need. I asked her to make a video for y'all to see.
I will let you vote and accept the outcome. I will place my own vote only if there's a tie and it will count as one.
First 100 votes on fb and first 99 votes on IG is valid.
Goodluck Onyinye. This was what he posted on his facebook timeline kindly help her to get the surgery done. cc: lalasticlala please help this lady so this can get to FP

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Hospital Is This? / Online Clinic In Nigeria / Don’t Toy With Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.