Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless (49649 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by dayleke: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2017
It is well
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow! He should be really proud takes alot of discipline BUT anyway he ate till he got to that point so erm lol not sure what we should do .
But the actually weight loss pretty damn good .
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
And me wanna add weight. grin cry
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Adufetooposh(f): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
GOD knows I've been watching my weight since forever and I'm still a bouncing castle sad
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Endtimesmith(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Super impressive,Sacrifice is all it takes,No pain No gain.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Lies! Can you people not see that it is not the same person, if it is then the second picture was taken before he gained weight, when a fat person like this loses weight their skin is ussually flabby i didn't see any flabbs on his body as a sign of weight lose..
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by mecussey(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
shevon:
I'm speechless. Speaking of which, does anybody know when the match between Enyinba and Chelsea has been fixed?

...lol...its possible, if only Enyimba take the African champions league and chelsea takes the UEFA champions league and they are eventually grouped in the champions champions finals.

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Canme4u(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Is that Buruji Kashamu?
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by mecussey(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm sure he did surgery to remove excess skin or rather flesh

Ah no...for women it may be difficult but for men below 40, its very much possible. Its even very simple if the weight was acquired, i.e not from birth but from junk. I said it before and someone was doubting me. I weigh 130k...but just a little change of diet for a week, I lose 10k already...just one week. Therefore, i can even come down to 100 within just one month.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by nNEOo(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Shadow of his old self angry
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by VitaminB12(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:
Yes, i'm not only speechless but stunned; shocked

To think that I have been working to loose weight around my waist for the past 4years now without any visible resultcry
stop playing on our intelligence
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by ayanfemy(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Keep it up!
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

To think that I have been working to loose weight around my waist for the past 4years now without any visible resultcry

If you twerk more often you will lose weight around your middle, but my spider senses are tingling, they are telling me you're a male and not female. undecided
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
Tell me more if not Photoshop
You are intelligent.What happened to the excess skin after the wait loss.Shouldnt it be hanging somewhere.I used to watch extreme make over and I know u always have excess skin after such a massive weight loss
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by kay9(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Super impressive,Sacrifice is all it takes,No pain No gain.

Sacrifice my foot. This fella was OBESE; if he'd lost all that fat from exercise, there'd be HUGE rolls of flabby, excess skin.
Just one word for this: Surgery.

...Or someone is very good with Photoshop.

...Or the 2nd picture is actually the "before", while the 1st is the "after". grin

...And of course there's still the possibility that this isn't the same person at all.

Just saying. tongue
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by thorpido(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Why did he let himself loose in the first place to gain all that weight?
Anyway,he tried.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2017
He swallowed tape worm
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
I know his story, he is based in the US. And yes he did gastric bypass surgery to achieve it

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by joinnow: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2017
If op has said dis guy don over eat after several warning and is still eatimg 8cups of garri per sitting.
Look at his pic before in the right now look at his current pic on d left.he has gain 20stone
I go believe and not the other way round grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by mysticwarrior(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
One of the Ibru sisters also undergo a similar transformation, very impressive indeed.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by KingRex1(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
No way! shocked
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by DeRuggedProf: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
I suspect the reverse took place... grin

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2017
cool
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by TheABOMINATION: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
I did not come to this thread to look at the transformed patient, I came to see the weight loss product, but failed to see sign of any product.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2017
angelTI:
Lovely suit kiss kiss kiss

You sef
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by slimsoshady(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

your waist is perfect... tongue grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by unmask: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

start doing hardwerk.....thank me later
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by omocheche(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Only determination can do this.... lot of work congrats to him
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by DIYlady01: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
mamatayour:
He's a member of Ketogenic lifestyle grin grin the guy really try oh it's not easy at all

"Ketosis" lol... He has done well oh.

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
It takes a lot of sacrifice to lose this kind of weight.

The sad twist is that it is extremely difficult to maintain the slim figure....
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

You are funny. If its that waist i'm seeing on your profile that you want to loose. I can bet that you are just trolling ! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.