Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless (49644 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Tidamsel: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Incredible
D guy rily worked hard
Thumbs up man
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by kinglee007(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Father i thank you. Finally my sister has hope.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by nikkypearl(f): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Oya come and open door and let's talk....
mitcheeeew grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:
Yes, i'm not only speechless but stunned; shocked

To think that I have been working to loose weight around my waist for the past 4years now without any visible resultcry
O boy! is dat d real u on dat dp? Dat booty is goona explode anytime soon....I love d way u are...
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by dingbang(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Yuneehk:
This is a visible change. It took patience and perserverance for him to achieve this. If only I'll be this patient to see my own transformation cry
grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Poorboy: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

To think that I have been working to loose weight around my waist for the past 4years now without any visible resultcry
don't loose weight around your waist i like it like that....
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Enemyofpeace: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2017
How did he did it? Na Photoshop jo
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

your waist your waist all I want is your waist grin grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2017
how do we know that the "before" picture is not the one where he is slim?
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Enemyofpeace: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2017
kinglee007:
Father i thank you. Finally my sister has hope.
may I have her number please? I like them big. Below is my second wife,I'm looking for the third one and she must be bigger than this one here

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Baroba(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm telling u..... It works faster than gym and exercise.....

it sure does, but how long will one keep denying the body carbs..
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Verami(f): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
As for me and myself, will not believe it
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Yuneehk(f): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Why the grin?
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by darbeelicous(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
for as long as necessary, but when you've gotten the shape u want, all you need to do is maintain it but still with less carb!
Baroba:

it sure does, but how long will one keep denying the body carbs..
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by NaWetinDey(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
mamatayour:
He's a member of Ketogenic lifestyle grin grin the guy really try oh it's not easy at all

Your profile picture is so lovely.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

Why the grin?
never mind
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by mamatayour(f): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Your profile picture is so lovely.
thank you grin grin
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2017
All things are possible.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Adeemi2(f): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm sure he did surgery to remove excess skin or rather flesh
Have you heard about Ketogenic lifestyle? It can do magic, surgery might not be involved. Read up on Keto.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by ufuosman(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Hard to bliv, bt is possible
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
TB Joshua must have had something to do with this
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
The transformation is so so surprising and unbelievable... even Ace comedian, Ali Baba reposted the photo with the caption: "I'm impressed"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/this-weight-loss-viral-photo-will-leave.html?m=1
are u sure that isn't from right to left. Just asking oh.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by darlenese(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fesisko:
hmm,unbelievable!impressive I must say.little by little does the trick. and I'm here searching for any means to add a little weight.to those who are on the verge of loosing weight:be bold, be confident ,be alive.a galery of possibilities awaits you when you make change your friend.never be afraid to do something new.remember,amateurs built the ark;professional built the titanic

If u really want to add weight , try eating very late
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by rex444(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's not true,where did all those excess fats go except if surgery was done
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Malawian(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

reduce Sp**m intake. Start from somewhere wink wink
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by krixik(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't believe this. He must have undergone plastic surgery.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by teemswest(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oh baby you are hot LA prettyful
softwerk:

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Ejembiisrael(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
It Is Only In Buhari's Government That One Would See This Type Of Transformation
CHANGE INDEED!!!
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by tundeshola(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
If I blv u make I faint fr here....its a big lie
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by hardon1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
surprises me how people believe everything they see on socio media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.