Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8733 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
shahan:

1. She's still engrossed with her lawyer books for now (e no easy!)
I don start prayer on the mountain for her oh!

shahan:

2. she's waiting for her treat at the end of this month when we fly off to Australia (our deal if my gender was discovered before the end of the month)
Australia, so soon, eh yah. By the way whats the treat anyways

shahan:

3. she still sends her greetings with a tongue sanctified with some olive oil
I have fallen under the anointing! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

shahan:

4. she says to keep the question in small prints still undisclosed to keep you guys guessing (tee-hee-hee grin)
Am dazzled, what question is that? Who is older?, common, I just unravelled that mystery now! wink

shahan:

5. she will breeze into nairaland this weekend when things heat up, and she go hala well-well.
There is fire on the mountain run run run run cheesy cheesy cheesy. What is heating up? undecided

Am beginning to understand the prophetic visions and statements now very well!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Balaam sha shocked shocked shocked When there are donkeys all the way!!!!!!!!

As to the spy thing, watching too much 007 movies is affecting me nowadays wink

oh shocked shocked learnt it that spy thing from Caleb!!!!
My bad!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ Belloti, cheesy
You fit? angry grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nice to know we can all hang out here and have our fun!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
@Y'all,

Seems that you've dusted me, good measure, pressed down and shaken together. . . and thank goodness gracious, I'm held in one piece! cool

belloti:

When the heat is too much on the religion section i come here to cool my heels.

For thy sake, we can afford to let the harmattan blow you for now. . . until brruuaaahhhaaahhhaaa!! cheesy grin

belloti:

Shahan, good to know am welcomed. 2007 is a crazy year politically, Lebanon, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Sen Clinton vs Sen Obama, Buhari vs Yaradua, and on nairaland the beat goes on, grin

. . . and on Nairaland, it's shahan vs belloti, abi??

See what I said sometime earlier - that we can talk and yarn about anything, slap ourselves and have fun without fights?? Well, here we are - and I'm really glad you could join in in the fun. Cheers. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2007
babyosisi:

I love this thread for that reason too.

Thanks to goodguy!

babyosisi:

Regarding Nigeria,I urge all Christians to fast and pray.
Anyone that will not lead the country the way the Lord wants it,will be cut off in anyway the Lord deems fit.

Amin and amen!! cool

babyosisi:

It's time for "mountain of fire prayers" on behalf of Naija.
My man and I hope to retire to Naija in our old age
and things must change,the average man has suffered enough

E be like say you and me get the same vision! When we retire with our attire, Naija must change for the better!

babyosisi:

As for America though I have leanings towards Republican party,I love Hilary.
Oprah and Hilary are my 2 greatest female icons in America.
if only oprah could send me $1 million dollars cry cry cry cry

If I back you up, you go square me 50-50 of that $1m?? cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
mrpataki:

I don start prayer on the mountain for her oh!

Okay, I trust she will see this where she's studying. She checks NL forum when she's just kidding around sometimes, but doesn't want to post anything until she's in hols. So, I'm enjoying myself for now until it's my tunr to vroom off to acada! tongue

mrpataki:

Australia, so soon, eh yah. By the way whats the treat anyways

I'm not permitted to disclose what exactly it is, but the much I can say is that I owe her the treat as she won my bluff! Guess what? I've already bought the tickets and will be flying to her school to meet up with her so we can take off to the furthermost part of the earth!

mrpataki:

I have fallen under the anointing! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oya, wey ushers?? Abeg stand up O!! shocked
I no want make anybodi begin think say I be second clone to Reverend King!! grin

mrpataki:

Am dazzled, what question is that? Who is older?, common, I just unravelled that mystery now! wink

Ojoro-master!! Ravel wetin?? You are still far from reality o jare! Even mlks_baby has promised to send you a very nice gift if you can unravel it. Condition is only one guess!! If you wanna know the prize - ask her; she promised to reply you pronto!

mrpataki:

There is fire on the mountain run run run run cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh bother! angry I started running when Gehazi overtook me!! Wetin I go do now?

mrpataki:

What is heating up? undecided

Plenty!!

mrpataki:

Am beginning to understand the prophetic visions and statements now very well!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay. . . so, which of the seminary you graduate from?? Here's a prophetic test: what goes up and remains there by choice?? tongue

mrpataki:

Balaam sha shocked shocked shocked When there are donkeys all the way!!!!!!!!

I tire for the bobo sha!

mrpataki:

As to the spy thing, watching too much 007 movies is affecting me nowadays wink

There's an antidote to that: take my prescription and sit suited up in a straight-jacket as you watch "Madea - Dairy of a Black Mad Woman" by Tyler Perry! tongue

mrpataki:

oh shocked shocked learnt it that spy thing from Caleb!!!!
My bad!

See why you should stay close to Momma?? cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
babyosisi:

what did you do goodguy?

On the thread "Why I am no more a Christian", I said Seun was never a Christian, but a church-goer. That really pissed him off, and he permanently banned me from using the forum. That was the first time in my entire 51 days, 16 hours and 37 minutes on Nairaland that I ever got a permanent ban. I had to do a few tricks on the PC before I could even surf Nairaland as a guest! grin

@ Shahan, will mlks_baby send me a very nice gift too if I guess right?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2007
chei,seun dey mean so?
well if he bans me for this,so long brethren,will miss you too belotti. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:26am On Jan 25, 2007
goodguy:

@ Shahan, will mlks_baby send me a very nice gift too if I guess right?

Uhm. . . it took a while to talk it over on phone with her, and she confirms positive on 3 conditions:

1. so long as it's only one guess

2. so long as it doesn't hamper her treat to Australia

3. so long as you can read the instructions in small prints below (typical of lawyer women!):

This offer is subject to the Laws of both the UK and the USA, arbitrated by the defunct and non-operative Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and served on tax-free koboko where participants fail! Call 1-800-THINK-BEFORE-YOU-AGREE if further information required. All calls carry premium charges, and you must be 19 years old to participate. Please obtain permission from Guardian or Parents if you are not sure when your birthday occurs; and sign a no-hassles certificate before you leaving home.

Prizes won are tax-deductable and may arrive only with wrappings after all necessary taxes have been deducted. Postage and Packaging costs will henceforth be subject to the Harare Convention (which incidentally has nothing to do with this offer); and only prophetic minds need bother to interpret.

Restrictions: If you are male, above 19 years of age, with long beards and low hair cut, please apply for a free extra ticket. All other participants to be disengaged upon recognition by username. Further, participants seeing visions are auto-disqualified (as they tend to see too many things!!)

Good luck and happy guesses!

So, those are the conditions in fine print I was asked to spell out for y'all!! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2007
Conditions accepted.

So, my guess is. . .

. . . *thinking*

. . . I'm coming o!

. . . *Clears throat like OBJ*  --  I'll be back.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2007
@ Shahan,
Uhmmmm, guess am disqualified to make a single guess then.

Well I can only think it as far as this level now, am +ve that you are not the older here, so that leaves me with just one option here, YOU GIRLS ARE TWINS!!!

Hope to send you a mail soonest, or how do i get my gift when you guys are at the far end of the world? undecided

I dare say i love giving peeps the right to guess about issues on me, but when I am thrown the same challenge, I wonder how I can be in such dilemma You just did that anyways cry

Stay close to momma ke?
How did you know that angry angry wink cheesy cheesy ([size=4pt]Me thinks there is more to this peeps than it meets the eye here[/size]) I will have to resume my prayer on the mount! grin I must catch the vision! wink

What really is heating up?
Tell mlks_baby, that if she does not come here fast, the heat is she is anticipating will be far much hotter than the fiery furnace that Daniel's friend ever encountered tongue
Wonder why she now uses you has her voice sef on nairaland. angry grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2007
Shahan vs Belloti on nairaland? Not for the slap sha? And definitely not for the holy Kiss suggested by mrpataki. cheesy

Surely am getting more sympathy from you than Baby, David or Havila. But the four of you are just some wonderful bunch. it would have being boring without you. with due respect to my other friends across the divides, pataki, forgetme, etc.

However, in my group, we have the likes of our senior partner Bro Olabowale, Babs, Muske and the mercurial mukina. i think she deserve some awards on nairaland. cheesy

This thread is surely dedicated to the friends of Shahan, which surely i am one.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2007
and where is olabs.
Has he finally found his virgin no 2 and is on lock down?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
Pa, Uncle Olabowale,
Missed that great man, wish he could just come back and some more humor to this thing.
The likes that are there now basically have nothing interesting to offer.

Although there are exceptions, belloti, babs787(Hibernation master!), Onikunkewu(religion comparative study lecturer), mukinatu, great guys so to speak.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
Unfortunately, you guys sent our big brother out. You were never ready to understand him. He was such a very learned and experience man. i miss him so much too. i wish he come back.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
Experienced I can say but learned undecided undecided

Miss him sha. cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2007
I was very nice to him(I hope).
His wife is an Igbo woman so I called him my inlaw.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
You people were so rude to Uncle Olabowale. I never liked it whenever I saw him being attacked by my "Christian" brethren. Even if you never agreed with him, you could still have considered the fact that he is way older than all of you; and you should have given him that respect.

It is a pity such a gentle man was called all sorts of names for voicing out his valuable opinions. He tried to be as civil as possible in his conversation, but unfortunately, my "Christian" brethren were ever ready to attack him, even when he was making sense. I'll never blame him for intermittently 'firing' back at the "Christians" though, because I believe he was often frustrated to do so.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2007
now let's not make him a saint now.
He had some choice words for his opponents every now and then.
He was not this person you're making him out to be
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2007
My main point is that you guys should have at least given him that respect.  The internet should not be an avenue for us to insult people that are way older than us all in the name of argument/debate.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2007
now goodguy give me a posting where I,babyosisi insulted olabowole,I often mediated between him and others.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Lol.  I'm not talking about you now. cheesy  When I say you guys, I mean your 'crew'. I'm simply generalizing.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2007
I didn't want to make any statement on this thread about muslims and the rest, but since I see that most of us in this thread are christians, I might as well spit it out.

I am quite ashamed or disgusted at the way christians react to some muslims on this forum mostly in the religion section. You are only disproving your God the more you lay abusive and derogatory words. Please lets take thing easy and calm on the this forum.

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2007
ope_emi:

Lol.  Copy copy. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2007
goodguy:

Lol. Copy copy. cheesy

Take your time O, na only you know am. grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2007
@people,

Where do I start from now??

All I can say for at the moment is that we (my & my sis) are having fun at its peak at the "treat" with lots of Aussies with their funny accent. Their English na wah - e dey sound like when person put gbegiri with half-cooked yam for mouth! cheesy

I go show and appear intermittently on the Forum - I see it has progressed far beyond my expectations, which is a good sign and perhaps very tempting for sis (mlks_baby) to show face one of these days. As for bros (m4malik), we trowey the bobo one side and took off without apology: he should know by now that babes rule!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2007
belloti:

Shahan vs Belloti on nairaland? Not for the slap sha? And definitely not for the holy Kiss suggested by mrpataki. cheesy

Yes, shahan vs belloti - live on Nairaland! cool
And point of correction: that was not a suggestion by mrpataki - it was rather a highly recommended, because we can all slap and hug and laugh at our differences, and still move naija forward - and only holy kisses can do the trick!

belloti:

Surely am getting more sympathy from you than Baby, David or Havila. But the four of you are just some wonderful bunch. it would have being boring without you. with due respect to my other friends across the divides, pataki, forgetme, etc.

Well, rather than sympathy, I'd say that you've earned my respect in more ways than one - and I know how to appreciate good sense when I read one, even though the person may be putting across views that conflagrate mine. As for the rest of the crew - babyosisi, davidylan, Havila, mrpataki, 4get_me, goodguy, gbade.x, et al, I'm sure you would agree with me that the Forum would have been quite drab without their presence. Incidentally, I've made more friends here in contrast to some other fora where I debate issues.

belloti:

However, in my group, we have the likes of our senior partner Bro Olabowale, Babs, Muske and the mercurial mukina. i think she deserve some awards on nairaland. cheesy

Okay, jokes apart, as goodguy said earlier, we should have shown Uncle Olabs some seniority respect (though I'm not quite sure that he was always level-headed - my opinion). The others - babs787, muske, even my dearly missed Islampride - all have my warm regards. The beautiful thing is that we can here check our religious persuasions at the door for the moment and have some rib-cracking fun. And, yes, dearest mercurial muki-babe has an award from me all the way from Bone's Knob!  cheesy

belloti:

This thread is surely dedicated to the friends of Shahan, which surely i am one.

Glad to know you regard me as one of your friends - hoping it'd last as long as the sun shines. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2007
mrpataki:

Pa, Uncle Olabowale,
Missed that great man, wish he could just come back and some more humor to this thing.
The likes that are there now basically have nothing interesting to offer.

Well, it all depends on how we read their inputs - sometimes, they offer some anecdotes where I get bored with Sesame Street. cheesy

mrpataki:

Although there are exceptions, belloti, babs787(Hibernation master!), Onikunkewu(religion comparative study lecturer), mukinatu, great guys so to speak.

. . . and the list is growing. As for my daughter (muki-babe) who thought I was a male and dubbed me the popular "shaitan", at least now she knows the internet was only an e-burka that kept me closely unidentified until. . .! grin

goodguy:

You people were so rude to Uncle Olabowale. I never liked it whenever I saw him being attacked by my "Christian" brethren. Even if you never agreed with him, you could still have considered the fact that he is way older than all of you; and you should have given him that respect.

Even though I was a late arrival and only missed uncle Olabs by a few days or so, I enjoyed a few of his entries, and more so the jolly input about the bia-bia! Although it didn't make any sense, but even when people make fun of people, I agree sometimes we should not over-stretch it. Maybe some of us might have wished that he, at least, tried to respect others as well in some of his rejoinders. But there again - I'm just being me! undecided

Anyway, hope you're keeping cool and enjoying the breeze. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2007
goodguy:

Conditions accepted.

So, my guess is. . .

. . . *thinking*

. . . I'm coming o!

. . . *Clears throat like OBJ*  --  I'll be back.

Well, she's certainly reserving something special and says that anyone who would come up with just one right guess will receive it. At the mo, I'm at a cyber cafe and she's sizing up this Aussie-miss-road! grin Anyhow, I can guarantee she's really serious and you'll be surprised that a real winner will emerge with a real gift.

However, she only added one more condition when we landed at the airport: there's a deadline - and it's February 1! Besides, anyone welcome to have a go at the guesses - so long as they're in Naija! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Shahan,
Uhmmmm, guess am disqualified to make a single guess then.

Not at all - see just above for latest conditions, and how magnanimous we can be (ahem!!)  cheesy

mrpataki:

Well I can only think it as far as this level now, am +ve that you are not the older here, so that leaves me with just one option here, YOU GIRLS ARE TWINS!!!

Phew!! We share a lot in common in more ways than one, and the blokes out here where we are hanging out would have sworn on their honour that your guesses were correct, except for the. . . .!! No hints, pal - but still dead wrong! cheesy

mrpataki:

Hope to send you a mail soonest, or how do i get my gift when you guys are at the far end of the world? undecided

I'll check my email ASA I post this and pass any info you require. It's no problem mailing your package from any part of the world if you emerge the winner. Bros (m4malik) wanted to join in the fun, but trust me - his gift is not worth it, so don't waste precious time bothering about him! tongue

mrpataki:

I dare say i love giving peeps the right to guess about issues on me, but when I am thrown the same challenge, I wonder how I can be in such dilemma You just did that anyways cry

Oya, no vex. Here's an e-kiss on your shoulder, if that would help. If it doesn't, hope you summersault 3 times from the mountain where you catch your visions and prophetic insights! tongue

mrpataki:

Stay close to momma ke?
How did you know that angry angry wink cheesy cheesy (Me thinks there is more to this peeps than it meets the eye here)

Told you - me sef dey catch vision well-well! cool

mrpataki:

I will have to resume my prayer on the mount! grin I must catch the vision! wink

I don tell you: if Gehazi catch you on top his spot, my hand no dey! lipsrsealed

mrpataki:

What really is heating up?
Tell mlks_baby, that if she does not come here fast, the heat is she is anticipating will be far much hotter than the fiery furnace that Daniel's friend ever encountered tongue

I told her exactly as you said. Her reply? "Hummff! I have my hands on the heating-lever, and by the time I count to 3, mrpataki will roast!"

mrpataki:

Wonder why she now uses you has her voice sef on nairaland. angry grin grin grin

She's been busy of late; and second, I have plenty of time to spare before acada resumes. However, she's enjoying the guess work and is waiting to see how you guys can go at it before she shows up. So get to it! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2007
@ Shahan,
Ok, very good of you to scurry off just like that! angry angry

Anyways this is the final guess work that I could postulate, You are the Older one while mlks_baby is the younger! grin grin grin grin tongue

Expecting DHL at my door post soon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Shahan,
Ok, very good of you to scurry off just like that! angry angry

No vex or blame me - na madam no wan wait until month end. So I scurried off "just like that" since the tickets were open for confirmation whenever I wanted to use them. Wetin I for do?? undecided
At any rate, we are having a swell time out here; and m-e-n!! It's amazing how different the weather is out here than back home. One thing is for sure, though: e go take centuries for our polluted air to reach half the clean air outside here! lipsrsealed

mrpataki:

Anyways this is the final guess work that I could postulate, You are the Older one while mlks_baby is the younger! grin grin grin grin tongue

She has recorded that against your name and ticket and we're waiting for goodguyto send in his guess. Don't forget that bros m4malik's position is included in the guess! cool

mrpataki:

Expecting DHL at my door post soon grin grin grin grin grin

Make the final guess and it's all yours if you guess right! tongue
Tip: she's serious and is going to send it to you by registered mail when we get back to her school!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mlksbaby(f): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2007
@all,

Okay, here I am after so long. cheesy

Acada no make me see road all this while, but when I'm on hols in a couple of months, I'll come make a few statements on the Forum.

Just to confirm that any single right guess will attract a prize. Seriously. As shahan has stated, i'll post it to whoever has it after I get back to school.

I'm having a swell time and hope y'all doing the same. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man's Inhumanity To Man (picture) / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names / If You Were Mr Chima?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.