Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8730 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2007
lol.
I no get sister to dash O.
My little sister even found a man before me lol
While I was fasting and praying on a Holy Ghost filled bro with a career,someone snatched up my babysister.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2007
awwwwwwww mrpataki, i shall spend the rest of the night trying to figure out who you are.
I appologise on behalf of myself and my brother for any inconveniences caused to you. kiss ma binu joo.

@ babyosisi, see now. my one last option to find a wife just evaporated.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2007
I knew David and mrpataki had something in common afterall. This is getting interesting. cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
mrpataki! I have found you out! The dance group gp!!!!!!!!!
There were only two Tosin's there. . . and you were in Igwe's set and my department!  grin Welcome bro!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2007
Fantastic!!!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2007
its a little odd though. the tone of the Tosin i used to know is very different from the Tosin (mrpataki) here.
Maybe you've gone through the crucible like Igwe and i. wink
goodguy, if care is not taken i might even have met you somewhere too. grin
It's a small world indeed.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2007
Tosin. Hmmm. . Surprisingly, he's my elder brother's namesake.

Yeah David. Where in Nigeria did you live? Maybe we can start from there. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2007
I lived in the rockcity with oga mrpataki.
If you lived in Lagos then i may not have met you before.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2007
I see. I was born in Lagos and still living in Lagos. Ever been to Lagos for a short stay? If yes, what part?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2007
yep. i stayed in Lagos for the most part between aug 2002 and july 2003. gbagada phase II.
All the other times have been mostly on and off. I stayed briefly at Isolo too when i was younger.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2007
I guess we may never have met before then.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
davidylan:

its a little odd though. the tone of the Tosin i used to know is very different from the Tosin (mrpataki) here.
Maybe you've gone through the crucible like Igwe and i. wink

Its a personal development thing. Still on it though wink

davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin
mrpataki! I have found you out! The dance group gp!!!!!!!!!
There were only two Tosin's there. . . and you were in Igwe's set and my department! grin Welcome bro!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sincerely my email addy must given me off! I actually wanted to hide it, but thought there was no point giving you un-needed headaches cheesy
Yet still, I remain hooded. cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
goodguy:

I knew David and mrpataki had something in common afterall. This is getting interesting. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I never showed that fact ever since I got active here. Infact, I came here just to settle the score I had with him back then in school grin My first set of post were directed at him to incite him to anger but rather he chose not to listen to me! angry

Sometimes childish attitudes can be fun. Though I feel sad he now knows who I am embarassed embarassed
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
@ babyosisi,
Maybe I know you too cool grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2007
Please tell Shahan, mlks_baby to come online oh. Am missing those peeps!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by fellow(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
Am i the only missing here. @Mr pataki and Moyin, thank GOD you now know we are from the same hood. Funny i have not gone through the same crucible you guys have gone through.
Time would tell
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2007
fellow:

Am i the only missing here. @Mr pataki and Moyin, thank GOD you now know we are from the same hood. Funny i have not gone through the same crucible you guys have gone through.
Time would tell

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hey Fellow, who said you haven't. Well if you had not mentioned names here, I would have said you have gone through it thoroughly! grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Analytical(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi Shahan Fan Club Members wink wink

I was away a few days and suddenly I feel I have just landed on Mars!!! I don't seem to have a clue what's going on again and the Martian language here is just too coded for me to understand again. I feel old suddenly! sad shocked
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2007
@ All.
Even in the Well, It is WELL! smiley
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
mrpataki,

I checked your profile and found out you joined Nairaland on my **th birthday.  As a matter of fact, I was enjoying myself with my pals as at the time you joined (4:07pm).  Interesting, innit? grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2007
Analytical:

Hi Shahan Fan Club Members wink wink

This is Shahan FC(Club name) thread, there is yet to be a site for it though. grin

Its growing bigger by the day. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2007
@Y'all,

Abeg make una help me rejoice O - I landed safely for naija and thought to quickly let da house know! cheesy

As for the FC-thingy, I've much to say about that, and will return soon again to gist y'all.

By the way, one stubborn aussie follow me come naija O - he say e no go gree whether vision dey or not: na holy force he go take ***** me. shocked E dey quote Matt. 11:12 for me since, and e never let me hear word!

As for that lil sis of mine, na jealousy wan kill am! grin She no fit concentrate for her lawyer book again since she left Melbourne. I just get premonition say mrpataki go drop me the commission - by hook or crook, even by net or by canoe sef. cheesy

Take care for now, and talk 2 y'all L8r.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 21, 2007
hey shahan,you carry (oyibo) man go naija?
times have changed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2007
goodguy:

mrpataki,

I checked your profile and found out you joined Nairaland on my **th birthday. As a matter of fact, I was enjoying myself with my pals as at the time you joined (4:07pm). Interesting, innit? grin

That is interesting. This can only get more better, it seems to me , there is a lot of Revelations coming out from here than in the Religion thread.
Nice to know we have something in common as well. But that wont stop me to correct you on the religion thread! angry grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2007
shahan:

@Y'all,

Abeg make una help me rejoice O - I landed safely for naija and thought to quickly let da house know! cheesy

As for the FC-thingy, I've much to say about that, and will return soon again to gist y'all.

By the way, one stubborn aussie follow me come naija O - he say e no go gree whether vision dey or not: na holy force he go take ***** me. shocked E dey quote Matt. 11:12 for me since, and e never let me hear word!

As for that lil sis of mine, na jealousy wan kill am! grin She no fit concentrate for her lawyer book again since she left Melbourne. I just get premonition say mrpataki go drop me the commission - by hook or crook, even by net or by canoe sef. cheesy
Take care for now, and talk 2 y'all L8r.

Now am overconfused. Shahan, if you dont send that mail today, I will . . . . . . . angry Oh God Bless ME! As for the commission thing, sorry no show for you. Just wait till when mlks_baby revives her yahoo,then your shakara will stop! grin

As for that whitey you brought home, I will suggest you put him back on the plane oh!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by mrpataki(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2007
babyosisi:

Times have really changed oh babyosisi. Just what we were discussing, shahan is already fulfilling the scriptures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
shahan:

@Y'all,

Great, so where did you land? Is it here in Lagos, Port Harcourt or is it in Abuja.

shahan:

Remember, I brought it up(anything you have to say must be known by thee). cool

shahan:

God opens his revelations to anybody, it happened that you are in the fellows revelation.[size=4pt]****The guy quote bible now****[/size]

Just give the guy a chance grin, citing God's master-piece like you in a plane or should I say in australia doesn't happen everyday. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by m4malik(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
babyosisi:

Y'all no know notin yet. This shahan sef.

She travelled on excuse that she was 'treating' her sis to holiday in far away Australia. I thought it was a joke; but before I could ask to join, both of them giggled and whooshed off! undecided

Next the family knew, shahan landed home with a bia-bia Australian. How many days or even weeks from take off?? E no dey tay for woman to utilize her divine gift, you know?

The guy tall, no be small - and made my dad look like a dwarf! I laugh tire until cheesy . . . my good ol' popsy gave me the look that could kill (without jihad!)

This is not to expose my sweet sis, lest she thinks I'm on a revenge mission. But then, for all those who are seeing vision, . . . em, perhaps there's a need to do the Jeremiah factor here. Me, my heart glad for the precious gift she brought back for me!

Me and this 'aussie go dig' well-well. . . and e no matter whether any bodi change my name to Laban! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2007
chei! See as visions and revelations just disappear!

Anybody wey complain say i carry oyinbo come house abeg speak to shahan first.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
@all,

Wetin happen? Shahan carry oyibo man come naija. . . the man get bia-bia. . . e tall so tey. . . haba!

I didn't at any time say that shahan was seeing a vision of ring-and-altar ceremony, abi? When we got to naija, I said plainly that he was my friend - which is not the same thing as fiancee! No objections raised at home. grin Then why is it so surprising that this one na extra-ordinary?

Anyways, the guy says Naija is beautiful! Too bad I'm not based here; and I'm getting bored with American life. Glad to be back to my ewedu and gbegiri soups; the noise and air pollution; the chaotic traffic; . . . most of all, the Forum. I missed you all, no be small. This is just a short line to let you all know say I just dey, and will resume my space to gist with y'all.

@m4malik,
               !!ffo dehctiws s'enohp ruoy .won smrof eht tog s'ehs ;reh ot klaT
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2007
@mrpataki,

No vex - before a.m. tomorrow, your email will have been sent - I promise. cheesy
I agree: it wasn't fair of me at all - she only wanted your address to mail your the gift she promised. . . (and a few other things too private for the thread). cheesy

Her Yahoo e-addy is now active; but I won't fail to send the belated message.

mlks_baby:

@shahan, you do well. How many days now wey I gee you d message to deliver for me?? No worry, I still get that aussie's phone number - you go soon see pepper!! You better go back home to naija, because I don phone the Aussie embassy not to extend your visa - you're on holiday!!

Yeye wan finish you, bad belle!! grin Not only the phone number - I even carry the man and him wallet come Naija sef!! Abi you neva hear?? I don tell you before - anybody fit mistake me for Warri girl!! grin

We go yan later. No fail ya exams O! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
shahan:

@m4malik,
!!ffo dehctiws s'enohp ruoy .won smrof eht tog s'ehs ;reh ot klaT

Hmmm. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! / Man's Inhumanity To Man (picture) / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.