Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Chronicles Of The Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of The Side Chick (681 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The Side Chick by osunra(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have been reading a lot of crap these days. Men justifying having one, two or more side chicks. Men viewing cheating on their spouses as a way of life and some even rub it on these unfortunate women's faces.

This is a very sensitive issue that requires treading with caution, and I am really going to approach this, tongue in cheek. On this one, I am going to sit on the fence and base my assumptions on what I know.
Side chick, according to the Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary (2015 Edition) is defined as the other woman to a man in a committed relationship. See 'Concubine', 'Mistress'. Side chicks may or may not enjoy the full benefits of the wife, depending on the man in question. They are known to take over the husband completely from the wife and become the main chick, some become second wives, some of them get dumped without a conscience when oga moves on to greater side chicks and some become baby mamas. All in all, these agents of destruction are everywhere and they are ready to snatch anything 'snatchable'. There was this story of a couple that went for a drink. The woman went to the ladies; before she returned, the man was off screwing a lady inside the gents. These girls are dangerous!!

Nigerian men have fully embraced the side chick phenomenon with all their might (what do you expect? na woman matter, after all!). Their excuse? African men are polygamous in nature, so its ok to keep about 10 side chicks aside the main chick. Some men are so ridiculous, they store the names of their side chicks on their phones with names like 'Chairman', 'Mechanic', 'Battery Low', etc. These ones still fear their wives a bit, but the real monsters are the ones that flaunt the side chick in their wives' faces. I heard of a guy that said he has to receive a Mouth Action from one of his side chicks daily. Imagine!!! There was a fight that happened on the internet recently. The wife called out the side chick and slut shamed her. There have been cases of wives going to beat up the side chicks in hairdressing salons (hairdressers dey try sha!). Wives pouring acid on the Side chicks, the list is endless.

And the side chicks, instead of them to behave themselves and be collecting from the 'community penis', both in cash and in kind in peace, they will want to disgrace themselves. Some of these ladies are hell bent on having the man all to themselves, so they start scheming to 'seize the bae by force'. Some of them fake pregnancies, especially when the man in question is searching desperately for a child; some of them simply kill the man's wife and takes over, some of them give the man conditions, etc. And there are wives that are side chicks too. You think you are the main chick, only for you to find out that your dear husband has demoted you to the side chick's position... That sh*t is painful mehn!!! On this note, I'd advice, married women, snooping is highly required!! Snoop, snoop and snoop again! Until you can snoop no more! Check his wallet, his phones, his car, sniff for strange perfumes, hair, dig into his glove compartment and drawers. You are not digging for or gold, you are just protecting your territory to avoid stories that touch! #nuffsaid.

I am not saying that having a side chick for men is a bad thing or a good thing (like I said, I would sit on the fence on this), all I am saying is that do whatever rocks your boat as long as its not sinking mine. I am just pointing out the dramas and inconveniences involved in keeping a side chick and if its really worth it. Ladies, you need to have self esteem. Believe it or not, side chicks are a second fiddle, he saw you but he chose her... Let that sink in. Even if you become the main chick, your history books would never be erased that you were once a side chick. It would come to hurt you one day. And the dog would simply get another side chick to take your place. Its as simple as that.

Culled from: missuskike..is/2017/01/chronicles-of-side-chick.html?m=1

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyfe

(1) (Reply)

10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / 8 Ways On How To Get Pregnant With Twin Girls / How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.