Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) (36297 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Every saint has a past and a sinner a future

1 Like

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by SaeDick: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Jean trouser allowed into the cell? Or is it my eyez 👀
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2017
grin omon una hear things way dem steal?... Na small tin remain dem for steal bathroom and kitchen join na maybe parlor too.... They were crying for all the load they took and yet nothing came out of it
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Ipob on my mind

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by bitcoininvesto(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017
The victim has forgiven them but the law has not,
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by loomer: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Davash222:
Why then did he arrest them after preaching for them, when its so obvious they are just hungry to the extent of stealing packets of maggi.

Shey na from back to front you dey read ur story?
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
I can see a Bible among the stolen items,on a laptop I think. They stole his bible too They really meant this man ohh grin they plan to steal anything stealable grin,I'm sure if they had enough time they would have also stolen his bathing soap,sponge and case,pot of soup,even his towel grin grin grin
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by nwakibie3(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Dhaffs:
#say no to doins associated wit quns nd pples endanqer#God bless yhu,#bet9ja in u ah dwell + Lord Almiqht >:( grin

grin grin

U get today's predictions

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
crying after being caught by the police !!!!
naija criminals got skills oooo
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
The theives are clearly hungry and needed a haircut, all they had to do was to ask for maggi cubes and hair cut.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by SheriffRango: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Hungry thieves cry
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Omudia11: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2017
One religion says cut of their hands, the other says forgive 70x7 times in a day.

Its not difficult to know the true God.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by ufuosman(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
I wish the cry na for dere heart
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2017
We're sheltered to the point where we don't really know what kind of a world we're living in, and it's sad because the Bible says "the truth shall set you free". Children discover the world's evil on their own and are so shocked by it that they feel that they can't even live anymore. We need to expose our children to the world enough for them to be used to tough times and be able to learn from them in a way that benefits their well being.

I suffered from depression for a solid 9 months and I feel that in the future, I'll give my children the heads up about the dark side of life before they end up in the same shock that I was in.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Realhommie(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Davash222:
Why then did he arrest them after preaching for them, when its so obvious they are just hungry to the extent of stealing packets of maggi.
He isn't the one who arrested them, the police did when the matter was reported at the police station. Go read through again.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by talk2saintify(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
no one noticed the bible? embarassed embarassed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just spotted the Holy Bible,So dem steal Bible join....Taraba State,And Jesus wept!
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by victorazy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Leave them today they will go back tomorrow. Who is laughing when been caught on duty? grin some go even say na their first time.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
no be small thing.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Dhaffs(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
nwakibie3:

grin grin

U get today's predictions
Waitinq fr psg win or draw
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by nwakibie3(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dhaffs:

Waitinq fr psg win or draw

Send me msg on whatsapp
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Dhaffs(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
nwakibie3:

Send me msg on whatsapp
Is it now or in d midnite of d dayliqht
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by godquality: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
itsdumebi:
Man forgives and preaches to thieves who broke into his home in Taraba

soaps, detergent, 3 packets of Maggi cubes, a clipper and body cream.
This is the part that cracked me up. Those thieves must be really hungry to cook Jaguda rice.. cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Maryam1234(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Food Robbers every where,please the police should tamper justice with Mercy.
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by flyforall: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
ONCE THEY LEAVE THAT CELLSOME WILL REPENT AND OTHERS RETURN TO THEIR TREACHEROUS WAYS
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by NkayTiana(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
They even steal bible join
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
The gods are angry with buhari...... He is the cause of all this
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by TinaAnita(f): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
household petty thieves lol.. these ones have no class compared to Seun Egbegbe
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by Obienesarah: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
columbus007:
That cry is for the moment undecided
I tell u, thief na thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by columbus007(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Obienesarah:

I tell u, thief na thief.
cheesy
Re: Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) by laudate: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
itsdumebi:
Man forgives and preaches to thieves who broke into his home in Taraba

Two thieves who recently broke into a man's house in Jalingo, Taraba state have deeply regretted their actions after being forgiven and preached to by their victim.

The thieves burgled the home of their victim, Cosmas Yuguda, on February 14th, carting away two laptops, three decoders,a ups,a stabilizer, an LG DVD set, soaps, detergent, 3 packets of Maggi cubes, a clipper and body cream.

Politics Nigeria learnt that this was the second robbery attack on Yuguda's home in 2 months. The operation was carried out in broad daylight.

The matter was reported to the police and the robbers were swiftly captured. Below are photos of the thieves crying in a police cell and items recovered from them. They were also made to carry the stolen items back to Yuguda's home. Yuguda also prayed and preached to the thieves,urging them to give their lives to Jesus christ and ask him for forgiveness.

http://politicsngr.com/man-forgives-preaches-thieves-broke-home-taraba/

This Yuguda guy is a true Christian. I admire his attitude. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.