Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo (36296 Views)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / 14-year-old Girl Shot And Killed By Her 13 Year Old Brother, Who Was Selling Gun / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by dainformant(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
This 13-year-old girl identified as Fatima was reportedly sent to Kano by her mother from Ibadan, Oyo state, to become a restaurant attendant for family survival back home. The police authority in Kano found her wandering and handed her over to the Yoruba Community there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/girl-found-wandering-kano-sent-mum-ibadan-hustle-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Shameless mother.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
then some deluded people will have the audacity to say that all mothers (because they carried a child for 9months) love their kid.... kai!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by mgbadike81: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
let's not be tribalistic on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blame Buhuri!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Agentsmith002: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
the hunger in Yoruba land is real.i won't be surprised if another idp camp is opened in Ibadan. was it not this same Ibadan that was reported of how people steal a pot of soup and Eba on fire?

god save Yoruba land ooo

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by DrGoodman: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
The poverty level on the south west is alarming, a complete city where nobody could afford to change their rusty roofs.

I just pray they don't resort to outright sales of children instead of skulls.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

Our tribalistic vultures now have Carcass to feed on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by DrGoodman: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
I advice that money be shared to families in the south west. We don't want another slave trade era where people are openely sold for money in the south west.

13 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Agentsmith002: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
there is famine in Yoruba land and some eddiots like sarrki and gberra,deomelo will be here deceiving themselves of how their Igr is bigger than that of Japan

ndi ara

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Agentsmith002: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
The poverty level on the south west is alarming, a complete city where nobody could afford to change their rusty roofs.

I just pray they don't resort to outright sales of children instead of skulls.
. skull mining business is now booming wella in most part of Yoruba land especially in ogbomosho and osogbo

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Evablizin(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Not cool mehn.
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by mightyhazel: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
let's not be tribalistic on this thread.
ok o

12 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by PenisCaP: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wickedness....this is child abuse..
imagine a little kid.. angry

but some yorubas will be actung like they dont send their kids out..
Why give birth if u aint ready to train them.

6 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile there is an ex governor still receiving pensions and cars every three years undecided

My heart goes out to the child, God willing it will end well.

3 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Teewhy2: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmm, is this poverty or irresponsibility on the part of the parent.
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by EWAagoyin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Useless woman... Nonsense instead of to ttle girl to school.

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wch kind country be this bayii
Everyday bad bad news
Be lyk say I go comot Nigeria go my village for Ondo local govt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
BAD
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Onbelivable(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
If this Government has stayed through to their promises during 2015 election or even stop the lies and propaganda and blame games but do one or two work to affect people's lives positively I'm sure this won't have been happening.. But no they rather lie, steal, sweep it under the carpet and blame others than to do the job they were voted in for

3 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by motun2017(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
over to the tribal bigots.this is their favorite food
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
That is what she did when she was young. Don't blame her it is a generational course
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hate tribalist bigots
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by chillychill(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hustling girl really? undecided cry shameless mother
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Siga: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
I honestly don't know if there is hope for this country... the way we make every single thing about tribe or creed baffles me... smh...

I just wish you all can see beyond all these pettiness .... Will you turn down help or favour because the man or woman that God sent to you is of a different tribe? Please ponder on that....

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by psalmhorah(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
aah ..wicked world >:
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Beno3: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC.... Change! Na them champion AM.

12 Likes

Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by IgboticGirl(f): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
cry I don't know wat to say
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by Jogun22: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
What is life
Re: Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
That is what she did when she was young, na generational course dey folo her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush / 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.