Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello (1175 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by respect80(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Dear Gov.Yahaya Bello,
I hope you are fine sir, but in case you're not, that is not the target of my letter to you sir. The main idea here is to bring to your notice the fact that your administration so far has equal kogi state to a malnourished child begging for food and yet haunted by the feeling to pass out feces and to as well put forth some questions to you so you can let the public know your stand towards the civil servants of kogi state sir. Firstly I will like to send my sincerest sympathy to the families of those whom you have actually turned their actively working bread winners to real ghost during your marathon screening exercise to fish out ghost workers on the state pay roll. Your excellency sir if I may ask, are you a curse on kogi state? If "NO" is your answer to this question then the next question is, what have kogi state civil servants done to deserve this kind of treatment from you because I'm beginning to think that a new word like "WICKEDNESSNESS" should be added to dictionaries because calling your attitude wickedness is simply an understatement sir. Your excellency sir, it is a fact that kogi state requested for the highest amount of the bail out fund (an approach by the president muhammadu Buhari's administration to cushion the sufferings of workers by paying them their withheld salaries and other benefits which are their fundamental rights as civil servants). However, it was said that the FG released the sum of 20billion naira of the 50 billion naira requested by the state making kogi state number one when ranked on the basis of amount received by the 23 states which requested for the fund. Your excellency sir, the unending cries of civil servants in kogi state which can be likened to the cry of an infant who is unable to feel the presence of it mother after waking up at midnight clearly portrays some foul play in the disbursement of the 20 billion naira which you confirmed to have received from the FG yet. Your excellency sir, while I was traveling together with some indigenous workers from your state in a commercial vehicle about a month ago sir the comments and prayers which this workers were raining on you and the entirety of your generation were quite discouraging sir. One of the comments goes thus sir "may the life of our governor and that of his children be treated the same way he has treated us so far". Sir, I think it's time you change for good sir, as it is not right for this many living souls to continue to meddle your name in their mouth like a soil scientist trying to determine the textural class of a soil sample by field method (squeezed in the hand or between thumbs) or to see your existence as a source of impediment to their success and breakthrough not to talk of the aggrieved souls of those whom you have fixed meeting venues for them and untimely death through your extraneous screening process. Your excellency sir, I heard that the screening process also includes pensioners sir. Sir, pensioners are not dead woods like politicians (polithiefcians) normally call them sir, they are humans with red blood running through their veins like yours sir. Let me use this opportunity to crave your indulgence to the unpaid gratuity of retired officers in the state and local government sir, I will like to bring to the know of your excellent sir, that many of this class of persons are highly dependent on their gratuity to fulfill their purpose in life as the responsibilities of training their children have deprived them the former during their active years in service. I will like your excellency sir to know that the people of kogi state are no longer asking or expecting infrastructural development from your administration sir, but for you to ease their pains at least by paying salaries of workers sir.
Mr governor sir, I will like to ask if you are competing for the title of the most wicked governor in Nigeria and if yes, I will like to tell you that this title will do you no good in this life or in the hereafter sir.
Your excellency sir, I can see that kogi state University and kogi state polytechnic are on strike sir. Sir, permit me to write out one of my favorite verse in the Bible for you to read sir. It goes thus sir "the fool hath said in his heart there is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good". Sir, although you are not a Christian sir but the Bible passage above was from the book of psalm 14 vs 1 sir. Mr governor sir, even if you have been blindfolded by money, I don't want to believe that you are ignorant of the first karmic law also known as "the great law ". It states thus sir, " as you sow, so shall you reap". This law is further known as the law of cause and effect sir. Your excellency sir, education is one of the fundamental rights of a person as far as our country is concerned today sir. Sir, your actions and inaction are becoming lethargic to the educational careers of thousands in kogi state sir. Mr governor sir, the students in kogi state University and other institutions on strike would have preferred better educational careers in foreign countries like you prefer for your children sir. Sir, it will be nice if you discontinue to deprive them the little access they have got to education sir.
It is in my know sir that the emir of kano mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II was one of the guests at the award of the most security conscious governor which you received recently sir. Accept my hearty congratulations sir. However sir, the social media was seriously bleeding following the swift change in your mood when you were blasted by the brave emir sir. Some even said that the fire which razed down Sodom and Gomorrah back then was much cooler than your temper at that point in time sir.
Your excellency sir, if it was so difficult for you to endure a simple truth, then think of how difficult and unbearable it has been for the civil servants whom you have fed with hunger for many months sir. There is a saying that one good turn deserves another but in your case sir I am sure you don't need a seer to tell you there wouldn't be another turn for you sir. Even though you are not expecting another turn it will be nice in the face of God and man if you temper justice with mercy sir. I call what you are doing justice because we the kogites deserve what we are facing sir. However, I want to plead on our behalf sir that you should forgive us our sin for watching you inherit our governorship seat sir.
Although kogi state has lost it's articulate voices which spoke against retrograde and cataclysmic forces which have apclized and pdplized our democracy neither do they possess hopeless not to talk of hope as far as your administration is concerned. However, there is something kogites are yet to lose and that is the Devine intervention of God concerning their situation which might not be too good for you to bear sir take note of the word Devine sir. Without making you read more than you have read, I will like to advise you sir to put a smile on the faces of kogi state workers sir, as a single smile can hide a thousand tears sir. I will have to drop my pen at this point sir.

Yours faithfully.
From A. E. E. an aggrieved ex-student of Kogi state University.
##Istandwithkogi#, ##Istandwithksu#

Where are the mods Food is ready oo
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one...but is he on NL?
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Useless leaders

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Drabbaudu: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2017
unclezuma:
Some people can really be creative when it comes to writing. Look how the writer was sounding cool and harsh at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Drabbaudu: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2017
unclezuma:
He might not be on NL but trust me they have media aids who serve them information.
Also know that if it's on NL, it is everywhere already
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by davereal(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2017
"My governor sir, I will like to ask if you are competing for the title of the most wicked governor in Nigeria and if yes, I will like to tell you that this title will do you no good in this life or in the hereafter sir."

Oboooy....see punchline!

I think we should come-up with such award at OP and the nominees for the Category of the Most Wicked Governor in Nigeria 2017 are:

1. Hell-Rufai of Kadunna State
2. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State
3. Wike Nyesome of Rivers State
4. Ajimobi of Oyo State
5. Darius Ishaku of Taraba State
6. Fayose of Ekiti State

And the winner is....the votes begins!

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by respect80(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Drabbaudu:

He might not be on NL but trust me they have media aids who serve them information.
Also know that if it's on NL, it is everywhere already

You said it all.
If any one doubt the power of NL then let him post a nude pics of himself on NL alone and see if its gonna take a minute before it goes viral grin
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by respect80(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2017
davereal:
"My governor sir, I will like to ask if you are competing for the title of the most wicked governor in Nigeria and if yes, I will like to tell you that this title will do you no good in this life or in the hereafter sir."

Oboooy....see punchline!

I think we should come-up with such award at OP.
I don't know exactly what to call this writer.
Another punchline is
I think a new word like WICKEDNESSNESS should be added to dictionaries.
This one really got me cracking my ribs grin

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2017
"Dear Gov.Yahaya Bello,
I hope you are fine sir, but in case you're not, that is not the target of my letter to you sir."

This guy is a genius.

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by davereal(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2017
respect80:

I don't know exactly what to call this writer.
Another punchline is
I think a new word like WICKEDNESSNESS should be added to dictionaries.
This one really got me cracking my ribs grin

Hahahaha....As in ehhh.
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by inourcare: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok.
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Godfullsam(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Mehn the letter is long but very interesting. I thought I will not be a to read it till the end, buy I did angry

The punchlines in the letter is a true definition of greviance.

May be the writer's father is a civil servant in kogi state or perhaps one of the affected ghost workers.

I pray the letter gets to the governor..

1 Like

Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Drabbaudu: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2017
respect80:

You said it all.
If any one doubt the power of NL then let him post a nude pics of himself on NL alone and see if its gonna take a minute before it goes viral grin

Hahahaha grin
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by anibi9674: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
see what obj has caused, every body is now writing letter.
Re: See This Open Letter To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello by Shawnpattern(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
this is the way to go

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers Held By DSS / The Goat Named Jonathan - Throwback Picture / Is Biafra Agitation Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.