Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is Biafra Agitation Down? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Biafra Agitation Down? (1175 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / This Month Is Biafra Month- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Okoroawusa: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Its seems that Nnamdi Kanu has disappeared.After a unanimous rejection by all the stakeholders in SE/SS.Also,another is the indefinite postponement of the trial that made him popular.FG has chosen to ignore him.

One evidence is the reduction of topics with Kanu as the subject- matter in major online platforms and newspapers.
Is this the end of Kanu's relevance like Daniel Kanu of YEAA during Abacha's regime?

Only time will tell...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Chekitaut: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Only the poor agitate Biafria, Rich business men will never support. Any showing support is only protect him or her self in public but strongly against in hidden.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by EazyMoh(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
na unity begging dey reign now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by dlondonbadboy: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Since the young man came to save you people, but your foolishness no let una see road...has he not tired for you people?

You prefer your poor lives, your mediocre lifestyles and your joblessness....you prefer darkness and your vegetable hyena and his hyenanas..

Make una continue...
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by sunnysunny69(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think they achieve Biafra already but only on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by oladeebo: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
he had been tamed!

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by conductor11: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
[s]
Okoroawusa:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Its seems that Nnamdi Kanu has disappeared.After a unanimous rejection by all the stakeholders in SE/SS.Also,another is the indefinite postponement of the trial that made him popular.FG has chosen to ignore him.

One evidence is the reduction of topics with Kanu as the subject- matter in major online platforms and newspapers.
Is this the end of Kanu's relevance like Daniel Kanu of YEAA during Abacha's regime?

Only time will tell...

Chekitaut:
Only the poor agitate Biafria, Rich business men will never support. Any showing support is only protect him or her self in public but strongly against in hidden.
EazyMoh:
na unity begging dey reign now.
sunnysunny69:
I think they achieve Biafra already but only on Nairaland.
oladeebo:
he had been tamed!
[/s]
Afonja, is your brain permanently soaked in toilet soup? cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by oladeebo: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor11:
[s][/s]
Afonja, is your brain currently soaked in green hydraulic?
The sign of surrender!

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor11:
[s][/s] Afonja, is your brain currently soaked in green hydraulic?
who is afonja?
taaaaaah! si ebe a pua!

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by conductor11: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

The sign of surrender!
No. Opening 10 Biafran threads per day (even when a pro Biafran like me haven't created any in weeks) is a sign of frustration.

Have your head checked before you become another ratak hero like Awolowlo. cheesy

Kikikiki. Tunde let's laugh biko

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by oladeebo: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor11:

No. Opening 10 Biafran threads per day (even when a pro Biafran like me haven't created any in weeks) is a sign of frustration.

Have your head checked before you become another ratak hero like Awolowlo. cheesy

Kikikiki. Tunde let's laugh biko
a question,
why you people love baboon?
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by dlondonbadboy: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

a question,

You are here again? Still not being productive?
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by edochie12: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
We are waiting for nigerians in anambra election comes november 18th,nobody will vote
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Since the young man came to save you people, but your foolishness no let una see road...has he not tired for you people?

You prefer your poor lives, your mediocre lifestyles and your joblessness....you prefer darkness and your vegetable hyena and his hyenanas..

Make una continue...
Nnamdi Kanu is using an ideology so dear to igbos to make money.

He has gotten Fame,Recognition n Wealth.

My problem is:lots of igbo youth ve died for nothing.

Kanu,his mother,his father,his brother,his sister has never led a protest where ppl were shot.

IPOB n Radio Biafra re registered companies in London.(ask pa Ikedife n uwazurike or better still ask google.

Its located in south london.30 Sandlings street,peckham.In an area populated by nigerians.Its popularly known as 'new lagos.Him n his wife r directors of the two companies with Uche Mefor.

Am an Igbo youth and I refuse to be deceived!
www.192.com/Radio Biafra Ltd.

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by conductor11: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

a question,
Because Afonja grandfathers have declared the skulls of Afonja youngsters Haram and swore to harvest all the cone heads in Oshogbo grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Agumbaa: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Kanu,his mother,his father,his brother,his sister has never led a protest where ppl were shot.

IPOB n Radio Biafra re registered companies in London.(ask pa Ikedife n uwazurike or better still ask google.

Its located in south london.30 Sandlings street,peckham.In an area populated by nigerians.Its popularly known as 'new lagos.Him n his wife r directors of the two companies with Uche Mefor.

Abagworo, how far?

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by dlondonbadboy: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

As an igbo youth, what are you doing about the situations ndi igbo have found themselves in this country?
Have you ever led a protest in your life? Have you ever stood against oppression before in your life? What are you doing for your people! Oga, that has refused to be decieved, what have you done for your people...

Nnamdi of not anything has made some devils to situp...imagine an hyenana like IBB talking about restructuring...all thanks to Nnamdi kanu.

Make yourself productive oga, the money and fame comes when you make yourself productive..

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

As an igbo youth, what are you doing about the situations ndi igbo have found themselves in this country?
Have you ever led a protest in your life? Have you ever stood against oppression before in your life? What are you doing for your people! Oga, that has refused to be decieved, what have you done for your people...

Nnamdi of not anything has made some devils to situp...imagine an hyenana like IBB talking about restructuring...all thanks to Nnamdi kanu.

Make yourself productive oga, the money and fame comes when you make yourself productive..

oga,every part of nigeria is marginalised.Go up north and things for ur self.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by 9jabull: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Only time will tell...

Afonja & gambaris are happy abi, but they forget that we're nke emere jua oyi, emekwa ozo.
When the stage if calm we will do another one.

We have programs lined up when time for each one comes we will do it that's why where Biafra & no zoo .

So aghu na ngwo na nkwu na abia
All hail Biafra
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by dlondonbadboy: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

oga,every part of nigeria is marginalised.Go up north and things for ur self.

So even the north is marginalized...weldone my igbo brother..
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
9jabull:

Afonja & gambaris are happy abi, but they forget that we're nke emere jua oyi, emekwa ozo.
When the stage if calm we will do another one.

We have programs lined up when time for each one comes we will do it that's why where Biafra & no zoo .

So aghu na ngwo na nkwu na abia
All hail Biafra

m na aghu nkwo maka gini?

ife nile n delu bu ife mereme.

I cho, igwa onwegi eziokwu.
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by 9jabull: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

m na aghu nkwo maka gini?

ife nile n delu bu ife mereme.

I cho, igwa onwegi eziokwu.

See how people reason, so you think that we value the so called ohaneze or governors? we have disown them since, we with simple majority so we don't value thieves called governors & ohanezes because they have one vote.

They can't decide for us.
Re: Is Biafra Agitation Down? by bantudra: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okoroawusa:

who is afonja?

taaaaaah! si ebe a pua!

i said it...soon they will call their own mothers afonjas....awon wereys from south yeast.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Abuja Become A Grazing Land? / Nnamdi Kanu With King Of Oweri PICS / Full Text Of Buhari's Advice To Yar'adua In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.