Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why I Searched For No Job After My Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why I Searched For No Job After My Nysc (614 Views)

My NYSC Hookup Experience... / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Searched For No Job After My Nysc by mrnwas(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello Nairalandites...

With the current economic hardship in Nigeria and the world beyond, it is suddenly hard for one meet up his daily needs or earn enough to be able to gather all he needs for the month because prices keeps climbing without looking down on the people and their earnings.

To make it worse, the exchange rate keeps going on the high side and it is only those that are able to earn pounds and dollars that are able to make a good living.

Please understand that $1800 x 495 = N891,000

Now all this will end if you're willing and able to follow the link below and learn what i learnt a few years back that earns me over $1800 on a monthly Basis.

Quickly Follow the link Below
http://www.headof..com/2017/02/how-to-make-6-figures-from-comfort-of.html

(1) (Reply)

What Date Is The POP Taking Place Next Month? URGENT / Edo Ex Corp Members Cry For Help Over Unpaid Oct/nov Alawee / Cross River Batch B Stream II NYSC Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.