Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

All Bloggers Should Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Bloggers Should Check This Out (596 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing / Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. / 4 Things Bloggers Should Learn From Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Bloggers Should Check This Out by berry2fine(f): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
I am Berry Omogetowa Aka Small girl Blogger Co-Owner of Ironyvibes.com.ng yesterday while i was on Nairaland something came through
my mind which is i was thinking that on ironyvibes.com.ng me and some bloggers could exchange for traffic with repost I really don't know how i will explain this but it some how like if i make an important you will repost the same post to your blog and give me a proper backlink and once you make an important post as well i will repost it and also give you a backlink how about that this is how it works

1. i make an important post and you repost it to your blog with a proper credit and Backlink

2. you also send me your url of the post you want me to repost i will also go there and copy it also repost it to my blog with proper credit

3. once you repost it you will leave a comment below the post you repost from my blog with your Url of the post you want me to post back on

my blog

4. PLEASE NOTE IF INTERESTED IT IS ONLY FOR IMPORTANT POSTS WELL WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOU ONLY Don't send me link

to content that has already climb search result of 33,000 on google please

5. I can be the one to start first if you don't mind cause some people will think it a joke i will start first just visit my website and drop a comment with the URL to the post you want me to repost and once i repost it i will submit my own url hoping you do the same hoping this help us as a blogger for Backlink and increase in alexa rank and SERP I am the first Blogger starting this and i look forward to establish the connection all around the blogosphere |

PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS ONLY FOR IMPORTANT POST WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOU ONLY NO ADS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE POST

Once i make a post it takes google 2hrs 46min to index or sometimes 3 hours due my blog is new but i have advertise my blog with Adblabla,
Google Adswords and Adquet and from nextweek i will be starting a facebook promotion so there are chances that your blog might get a better
traffic from me too besides i get about 900 page view a day my blog is barely 2Month Old and my alexa rank is 10,080 if this works out i could

start ADS FOR ADS very soon !!!! see my blog on Desktop below

1 Like

Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by daamazing(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Lovely, someone who's really interested in blogging! Nice design,
Work on loading time and remove the popular posts widget since you have most viewed already, if possible to remove the random posts widgets. Since you'll most likely be posting ads soon, you'll need enough space for them and lower loading time! My 5cents, keep up the good work. I'll rate ur work so far 85%

1 Like

Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by berry2fine(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2017
daamazing:
Lovely, someone who's really interested in blogging! Nice design,
Work on loading time and remove the popular posts widget since you have most viewed already, if possible to remove the random posts widgets. Since you'll most likely be posting ads soon, you'll need enough space for them and lower loading time! My 5cents, keep up the good work. I'll rate ur work so far 85%

Thanks daamazing i will look forward to work on that starting from today Thanks very very much
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by oswaggiee(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Done, commented on a post and my link is there...nice idea thoough..

wink wink....berry2fine
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by oswaggiee(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2017
berry2fine..whats your fb username??

I ghat bis for u
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by berry2fine(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
oswaggiee:
berry2fine..whats your fb username??

I ghat bis for u

Berry omogetowa that my facebook Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by oswaggiee(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2017
berry2fine:

Berry omogetowa that my facebook Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done!..check ur inbox
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by Faithdamy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow....nice one dear..

Will join u very soon!!
Re: All Bloggers Should Check This Out by Kingstel(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi berry2fine
Nice concept...
Let's start.
See www.vineck.com

(1) (Reply)

The Silicon Valley The World Know Nothing About. / Anybody Using Zenith Domiciliary Account With Google Adsense? I Need Your Help. / I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.