Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles (1041 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by Qtechpluz: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
I just 8 Nigeria... I swear to God almt... Imagine Magistrates’ court sitting in Osogbo, the Osun State capital on Friday, sentenced a 19-year-old man, Ogunlusi Abass, to 6 months imprisonment, for stealing dry fish and seven pieces of noodles, with a tin of three crown milk.

Why..... What of people found with Nigeria billions... Trillions... God is watching ooooh.... How will Nigeria be better with this.......

Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by JBoss25(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by rifasenate11(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
if those that stole billions was sent to prison when they started stealing,they shouldn't steal billions. we have to start somewhere @ OP. six months is not too much.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by Qtechpluz: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
rifasenate11:
if those that stole billions was sent to prison when they started stealing,they shouldn't steal billions. we have to start somewhere @ OP. six months is not too much.

Do You Think before posting that
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by rifasenate11(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Qtechpluz:

Do You Think before posting that

what else do you want me to say?. Nigeria is already in the failed system. I agree that those that stole billions shuld be sent to jail by the court. but, think of this, this boy could become the president tomorrow and if he is not disciplined like this now , tell me what will prevent him from stealing billions tomorrow. understand my point. we can actually start somewhere and with someone. it is for the future. we start building the future now.
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
This should have been enough punishment for the kid.

Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by stanway(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
the law in this part of the world is mearnt for the poor,since he has no one to bail him out the sent him to jail.
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by Qtechpluz: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

what else do you want me to say?. Nigeria is already in the failed system. I agree that those that stole billions shuld be sent to jail by the court. but, think of this, this boy could become the president tomorrow and if he is not disciplined like this now , tell me what will prevent him from stealing billions tomorrow. understand my point. we can actually start somewhere and with someone. it is for the future. we start building the future now.

Now am impressed with your comments..... But those stolen billion and trillions should be kill immediately
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Animal farm theory... grin
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by rifasenate11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Qtechpluz:

Now am impressed with your comments..... But those stolen billion and trillions should be kill immediately

my brother to be honest, who will kill them??. the whole system is protecting them now.
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by Qtechpluz: 2:02am On Feb 19, 2017
rifasenate11:

my brother to be honest, who will kill them??. the whole system is protecting them now.

Just imagine will Choosing thieves as leader
Re: Court Sentences Teenage Boy To Prison For Stealing Dry Fish And Noodles by ezenaija(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Deseo:
This should have been enough punishment for the kid.
That's naughty..girl

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia / This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 / Another Fixed Match Scammer Revealed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.