Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia (1043 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Man Who Shot A Lady Dead In Aba After He Invited Her To His House Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Ogashub(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Abia State Police Command have arrested the man who shot dead a lady he invited over to his place along Obohia road, Aba on July 9.

Parading the suspect, Ogbonnaya Igwe before newsmen on Friday, at the Command Headquarters in Umuahia, along with other suspects, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Adeleye Oyebade said that at about 11am on July 9, information was received that someone was shot dead along Obohia road Aba.

Sequel to this, a patrol team attached to Ndiegoro Division on routine patrol rushed to the scene at No. 22 Obohia road Aba where the deceased was met in a pool of her own blood.

The Divisional Police Officer, Ndiegoro mobilized other patrol teams and proceeded to the scene where Ogbonnaya Igwe, of 22 Obohia road was arrested in his hide-out at the ceiling of the house.
One Pump-Action rifle and double barrel gun with 15 live cartridges and four expended cartridges were recovered from the suspect and at the scene respectively.

Corpse of the deceased later identified as Ijeoma Chibuzo was deposited in the mortuary for autopsy. Investigation is in progress.

http://ogashub.com.ng/police-parade-man-who-shot-dead-a-young-lady-he-invited-to-his-house-in-abia/

Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by StakerLives(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
There is more to this story... Let's wait and see.

So many unanswered questions:
How do they know each other?
What did she go to his house?
How was she killed?!
Was there any sexual activity between them?
How was she killed?
Etc etc
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by pyyxxaro: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by malware: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
I need only the name to carry out my analysis.

Ogbonnaya IGWE, a flat head from the land of rising crime... .. .

Analyzing data...... . 100%.......result.....

1. The guy's act is not considered a crime there considering the name of the area, Land Of the Rising Crimr.

2. #freeOgbonnaya campaign would soon flood twitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Baddest69(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ogbonnaya igwe
Lemme contact my fellow NCAN reps for confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
See as his face be like Devil
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by muller101(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
See his head like a castrated Male pig
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Kylekent59: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Am afraid of all these bloggers. I saw this picture in another crime section.
Cultist arrested with axe,regalia and other items in a hotel in aba.
What are we to believe in this country?
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Ogashub(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kylekent59:
Am afraid of all these bloggers. I saw this picture in another crime section.
Cultist arrested with axe,regalia and other items in a hotel in aba.
What are we to believe in this country?
Did you see axe,regalia and other items here
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ogashub:

Did you see axe,regalia and other items here
go to crime section and find that topic. The same pic is same as the one here. Dnt trust bloggers again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by Ogashub(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kylekent59:
go to crime section and find that topic. The same pic is same as the one here. Dnt trust bloggers again

Imagine I should go and be looking for pics.... Am not jobless... D fact dat sm bloggers post fake news doesn't mean all bloggers do
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by policy12: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
My people... My people is our work soft work.

Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by pythonkid(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
biafra bullets idiots
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by PenSniper: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
There is more to this story... Let's wait and see.

So many unanswered questions:
How do they know each other?
What did she go to his house?
How was she killed?!
Was there any sexual activity between them?
How was she killed?
Etc etc

Are you trying to defend him already because he is of your clan ?
Isn't that similar to what happened in Bayelsa state which led to attacks on igbos ?
It's their stock in trade now. Money rituals.
4 expended shells. Probably not all were used on Ijeoma.
Or do you know him ?
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by PenSniper: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
malware:
I need only the name to carry out my analysis.

Ogbonnaya IGWE, a flat head from the land of rising crime... .. .

Analyzing data...... . 100%.......result.....

1. The guy's act is not considered a crime there considering the name of the area, Land Of the Rising Crimr.

2. #freeOgbonnaya campaign would soon flood twitter.

Lmao !
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by PenSniper: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
He must be one of Igbos' soldiers "trained" in Israel in order to bring down the "Zoo".
2 guns for one man with a pump-action, whao !
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by PenSniper: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ogashub:

Imagine I should go and be looking for pics.... Am not jobless... D fact dat sm bloggers post fake news doesn't mean all bloggers do

Hahaha, these people can kill person with laughter. You don't need to quarrel, here it is

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/cultists-arrested-axe-regalia-items-abia-state-photos.html
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenSniper:

Are you trying to defend him already because he is of your clan ?
Isn't that similar to what happened in Bayelsa state which led to attacks on igbos ?
It's their stock in trade now. Money rituals.
4 expended shells. Probably not all were used on Ijeoma.
Or do you know him ?

Defend what exactly since NOBODY knows what happened?' Do YOU know any of them? Do you even read what was written? There is absolutely NO info as to what really happened.

Could be a lover's quarrel, could be robbery, could be an accident (if it is the dude who called the cops), could be ritual, could be a set up..... But hey, if you have a crystal ball to tell us all what happened then we are all ears, sir!

Btw: my "clan" is the HUMAN BEING clan, what yours?!
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by PenSniper: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Defend what exactly since NOBODY knows what happened?' Do YOU know any of them? Do you even read what was written? There is absolutely NO info as to what really happened.

Could be a lover's quarrel, could be robbery, could be an accident (if it is the dude who called the cops), could be ritual, could be a set up..... But hey, if you have a crystal ball to tell us all what happened then we are all ears, sir!

Btw: my "clan" is the HUMAN BEING clan, what yours?!

Same as yours buddy. But i thought you claimed to read the post ? Neighbours called the police.

If it's not a lovers' quarrel it would be ritual.
There were said to be 4 expended catridges. If the corpse hadn't upto 4 gunshot wounds, then it may've been ritual meaning the place is a slaughter-house.
What do you say of my crystal ball ?
Re: Police Parade Man Who Shot Dead A Young Lady He Invited To His House In Abia by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenSniper:

Same as yours buddy. But i thought you claimed to read the post ? Neighbours called the police.

Where did you READ that neighbors called the police?! When the post clearly states that:"
the State Commissioner of Police, CP Adeleye Oyebade said that at about 11am on July 9, information was received that someone was shot dead along Obohia road Aba."

If it's not a lovers' quarrel it would be ritual.

Couldn't it be a robbery attempt too?!
So again, as I said, we don't have all the facts so CANNOT judge this issue yet.

There were said to be 4 expended catridges. If the corpse hadn't upto 4 gunshot wounds, then it may've been ritual meaning the place is a slaughter-house.
What do you say of my crystal ball ?

Stick to your day job... Could be robbery, could be lover's quarrel, could be ritual (shot in the head while Needing sexual organ, heart etc)

(1) (Reply)

Spain Busts Nigeria Sex Slave Gang; Famous Nigerian DJ Nabbed / Aba Girls Start Sex At Age 10 – Report / 32 Fulani Civilians Killed In Mali Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.