Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release (11273 Views)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

Lawyers and particularly defence counsel of accused persons make their fortunes from people mistakes. Prisons and cells are constructed to reset people mistakes. He will be released in the future for his mistakes, after the medicine for mistakes are dispensed.
Is he the first or last person to make such mistake

What have you said bout the Northern leaders that threaten war if their own doesn't win an election

Most of you guys don't just use ur brain sha

1 Like

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by bakila: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Educated Illiterate, Last time I checked Buhari is yet to be arrested for the treasonable speech he made about baboon soaking in blood.

Before you talk to me, use ur brain. Animal
Buhari is not Ojukwu. He is Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces now. If Goodluck failed to arrest Buhari out of fear, your low intellect will not make Buhari to arrest himself.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

Buhari is not Ojukwu. He is Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces now. If Goodluck failed to arrest Buhari out of fear, your low intellect will not make Buhari to arrest himself.
If GEJ had arrested him then, won't you low lives feel up everywhere demanding his release Aboki slaves

1 Like

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by bakila: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is he the first or last person to make such mistake

What have you said bout the Northern leaders that threaten war if their own doesn't win an election

Most of you guys don't just use ur brain sha
Don't be brutall to yourself. Present the past comments of the two and let's debate on them. Audu was wrong and he apologized for it, alas, apology is not the end of criminal actions.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by azimibraun: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
The Law is the Law... Run short of it, it's long arm will catch up with you. Many people are carried away by the frenzy of the social media to say things as they wish. All those people encouraging recklessness on the internet will not come out to stand by you when you get into trouble. They will only still hide behind their phones to deepen your troubles or plead on your behalf in ghost mode. No physical appearance. Where is MI, ICE Prince, and Jagga in all of these? Jos boys are wise and they know the rule of law.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by bakila: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

If GEJ had arrested him then, won't you low lives feel up everywhere demanding his release Aboki slaves
Thank you for your admission. I will cease further response, lest you drag me down and beat me with experience in wantonfoolary.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by azimibraun: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

Don't be brutall to yourself. Present the past comments of the two and let's debate on them. Audu was wrong and he apologized for it, alas, apology is not the end of criminal actions.
Apologies can earn you may be a reduced sentence. Clemency! It's discretionary on the part of the judge. But for a case such as treasonable felony as this Audu's incitement, it may just be death penalty or life imprisonment.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by MAURI: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Today Audu has been picked up by law enforcement agents over his advocacy about the killings in #SouthernKaduna and he is presently being held in custody.

Alternative fact? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by FirstLadyNaija(f): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
For Those of Saying you will not Take Apology of Audu Maikori, do you Remember this?
El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter.
Try to Imagine Joking with Name of "Prophet Mohammed" with a Muslim and See How the Country will be on Fire.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

What's criminal bout his actions

After he stated that he was wrongly informed by his home people? haba
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by azimibraun: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Audu is looking at the Gallows or soon to be a Lifer. God help him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

Thank you for your admission. I will cease further response, lest you drag me down and beat me with experience in wantonfoolary.

Thanks for even identifying how foolish and stupid you sound. Go and play with ur mates kid.
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

What's criminal bout his actions

After he stated that he was wrongly informed by his home people? haba

Stop pretending not to understand.
How do we know that all the other stories on social media are not also made up in the same way.

People you will come out screaming when these false stories hit the press.you will be calling for retaliatory attacks, calling for international intervention, shouting religious persecution.

You think an apology will somehow undo all the evil those messages caused?

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by Ruufahgee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Keep working
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by bakila: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Thanks for even identifying how foolish andis stupid you sound. Go and play with ur mates kid.
I said it, you will try to defeat me with experience. I am old enough to gave birth to you; if I was wayward at your present age. Again you are ignored in you area of expertise-with the bile and all.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyb:

Stop pretending not to understand.
How do we know that all the other stories on social media are not also made up in the same way.

People you will come out screaming when these false stories hit the press.you will be calling for retaliatory attacks, calling for international intervention, shouting religious persecution.

You think an apology will somehow undo all the evil those messages caused?

What evil has it caused

Are Fulani herdsmen not killing people over there?

Is the evil bigger than a president dividing the country into 5% and 97%??

use ur brain naa
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

I said it, you will try to defeat me with experience. I am old enough to gave birth to you; if I was wayward at your present age. Again you are ignored in you area of expertise-with the bile and all.

See this foolish agbaya venting his anger on me

Me and ur dad aren't age mates OK?

I'm not the cause of your frustrated life and vision less future. OK?
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:
I thought this has apologized for misleading the general public

Why are they making any issue out of his mistake I just tire for this country o.
Hiw does his apology atone for the false news which perhaps caused many deaths?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by BrutalJab: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
PassingShot:

Hiw does his apology atone for the false news which perhaps caused many deaths?
But the statement ur president made about 5% and 95% haven't caused death?

Abi his baboon and blood hate speech??

In fact tell one person that died due to Audus statement. nonsense
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by 4dor: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
bakila:

His friend did not want to admit Audu's crime or associate with the Prosecutions allegations. He applied a preventive traverse.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is why I 'hate' lawyers.
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by Revolva(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
free Audi maikori that man has done nothing wrong
Nigeria is a messed up place to be born in
dem fada
free audu
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by kingphoenix10: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olimsy26z7:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL‎
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......
scammer . joblessness will kill you
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by anonimi: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
lastpage:
Another IPOB illiterate has surfaced!

Audu Maikori "assumingly", got fake information.
Audu did not cross-check the info
Audu "amplified the false info" on Social media
Audu even added fake pictures (which he created himself) to the false info and published same on Social media
Audu knew the info was volatile and could lead others into a protest, riot and disturbance of public Peace
Audu intended his publication to incite violence in others, against the state
Audu is not your "naturally illiterate" Ipob Yoots but a trained Lawyer who should know better
Apology does not erase a crime just like Ignorance does not erase a crime!

Audu would face the music, as enshrined in law

Eediats like you can continue to abuse your "freedom of speech" just like this Audu did.... who knows when your "Cup will become full".
Audu's Cup is full!

Lastpage!

Was it done in good faith or not?
Did he retract the story once he found out the truth or not?
Has El-Rufai faced the music for inciting violence in others?
Stockholm syndrome is real and comes in different types..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by jomoh: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
FirstLadyNaija:
For Those of Saying you will not Take Apology of Audu Maikori, do you Remember this?
El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter.
Try to Imagine Joking with Name of "Prophet Mohammed" with a Muslim and See How the Country will be on Fire.

The human law doesn't say anything about anyone that jokes with Jesus only Gods law does.

The human law does not forgive Only Gods law preaches forgiveness.

Audu Makori is a trained lawyer and he knows this.

Elrufai breached Gods law let him face God for forgiveness.

Audu Makori has breached Human law so let him face the Human law for judgement.

If the law forgives Audu Makori for his action, Shekau too can come out and apologize and the law must forgive him too.

Their crimes may be different but the fact will be that they both commited crime and apologised.

I am not saying he is totally liable but if the. DSS finds him cupable after their investigation and questioning then he should be charged to court to face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by Abee79(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
. . . which way Naija? cry cry cry
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by seifini(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mallam El Rufai wants to use this guy (Chocolate city co-founder) as an example that spreading unverified news is very very punishable. Oga pass Oga.Oga O (In Yoruba).
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by vatiqan(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that threatened our unity is enemy of state

Either fulani herdsmen, Ipob or boko harm

Will be treated as enemies of state

How abt those giving N180k bribe to the police frm Adamawa to Lagos? Ode.
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by Cholls(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
my brothers and sisters. ....Brymo will be like.....Na there u go d...
Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by mapet: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
saintdennis:
Nigeria is fast becoming a farce, pls read an excerpt from this idiot's statement:

Today Audu has been picked up by law enforcement agents over his advocacy about the killings in #SouthernKaduna and he is presently being held in custody.

Is this why he was arrested? Fool

You beat me to this. Don't mind the idiot. Audu was arrested for lying and spreading such lies incited people to more violence

1 Like

Re: Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release by bakila: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

See this foolish agbaya venting his anger on me

Me and ur dad aren't age mates OK?

I'm not the cause of your frustrated life and vision less future. OK?
Ignored for wantonfoolary

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Shindara Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor’s Daughter Babysitted By Busola Dakolo / See ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Boy Who Threatens Salawa Abeni With Nude Photos / This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.