Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) (18350 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

Too many insults in one reply and no where have I insulted you

Go and pray and ask your god for manners then we can continue this discussion.

Good night madam

Olodo, kuku say you have no refutation to my points and you'll rather deceive yourself than accept God is real.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Olodo, kuku say you have no refutation to my points and you'd rather deceive yourself then accept God is real.

Guy, shift

I asked you which god you are referring to and all you do is hurl insults. Who is the olodo now? undecided
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

Guy, shift

I asked you which god you are referring to and all you do is hurl insults. Who is the olodo now? undecided

In the first what or who do you understand by "GOD"?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

In the first what or who do you understand by "GOD"?

God is an idea man created to fill his ignorance

What is your own definition?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

God is an idea man created to fill his ignorance

Really? Please ignore and forgive me what you perceived to be insults in my last post and kindly reply the post in full — maybe we can reach a consensus on this issue.

What is your own definition?

God is the Supreme Being. The brain behind all that constitutes the universe.

Do you agree or not?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Really? Please ignore and forgive me what you perceived to be insults in my last post and kindly reply the post in full — maybe we can reach a consensus on this issue.

I do not need to forgive you for something you did on purpose besides every single theist on this forum hurl insults like kilode. No be today. You are the one that needs to check yourself

Do you agree or not?

No, I do not but since you have described it as a "being" do you care to share a picture?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Rilwayne001: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

I do not need to forgive you for something you did on purpose besides every single theist on this forum hurl insults like kilode. No be today. You are the one that needs to check yourself

I didn't do it on any purpose, just reply the basic points i raised in the post.

No, I do not but since you have described it as a "being" do you care to share a picture?
Continue deceiving yourself ehn
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Tokziby: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

My friend from your responses i can see that u crave for answers that is beyond human imagination and i like that type of spirit. And forgive my brother (fellow Muslim) for the little hitches here and there (To err is human, to forgive his Divine). Sometimes as human, whenever people speak in contrary to their opinion, people get agitated and result to incoherent use of language.

My own humble contribution this discussion is:

1. Do u believe that the Quran is a book that has been in existence for more than 1400 years?
2. If you dont believe in God, Do u accept the theory that the Universse was created by A BIG BANG?

Kindly give ur opinion about this two questions before we begin our discussion.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by thiscounts(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Even in madness,some still worship God.Anyone could run mad...what would have been our own case?May we never run mad!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Abduletudaye(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2017
rasco2000me:
PLS BECAREFUL HOPE THIS IS NOT SHAKARAU OR ONE OF IS MEMBER WHO IS STUDY THE AREA IN OTHER TO STRIKE PLS TAKE PRECAUTION

Ermm, im not understanding??
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Tokziby:

My friend from your responses i can see that u crave for answers that is beyond human imagination and i like that type of spirit. And forgive my brother (fellow Muslim) for the little hitches here and there (To err is human, to forgive his Divine). Sometimes as human, whenever people speak in contrary to their opinion, people get agitated and result to incoherent use of language.

Evidently you have a brain and you are using it cheesy

My own humble contribution this discussion is:

1. Do u believe that the Quran is a book that has been in existence for more than 1400 years?

Well, I really do not know that but if it has then that is nice. There are older religious texts than that though

2. If you dont believe in God, Do u accept the theory that the Universse was created by A BIG BANG?

Honestly I am not much of a scientist and all I can say is I don't know how the earth was created. No one probably will. Unfortunately, we have chosen to fill this our ignorance with the "god did it" excuse.

Kindly give ur opinion about this two questions before we begin our discussion.

I am going to enjoy this discussion. I just know it smiley
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I didn't do it on any purpose, just reply the basic points i raised in the post.

Continue deceiving yourself ehn

Pictures or idonbelievit grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Do you agree or not?

I do not agree though. What is the name of this god you believe is the supreme being? Any pictures?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Tokziby: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=53848917]

Evidently you have a brain and you are using it cheesy

Thanks

Well, I really do not know that but if it has then that is nice. There are older religious texts than that though

If you truly accept the fact that its been around over 1400 ago and also there are older text, It a welcome development cos this will form the basis of our discussion. Then the next question goes thus;

1. what if i told you that the Quran contains some scientific facts that were just discovered in the 18-19th century and the future events that will occur and the process had already began. Would it make u to have trust in it that its the word from GOD or just a fictitious claim?

Honestly I am not much of a scientist and all I can say is I don't know how the earth was created. No one probably will. Unfortunately, we have chosen to fill this our ignorance with the "god did it" excuse.

what if i told that i have cup in my home and it doesn't have a manufacturer? would u believe it?...
I know u will say it can never happen. If u cant believe an ordinary inanimate object that was created by an ordinary process, how then would u believe man existed without an origin? Man which is the most complicated life form on earth with different mechanisms functioning simultaneously and do not disturb one another. Even these process are beyond human imagination that if the whole world come together as one can never create a life form from nothing. Doctors have been dissecting lab rats and human for so many years and can label every parts of human anatomy but have failed to identify that very thing that keeps animals alive... SOUL. That metaphysical part of life form that no one can ever see, that very thing that turns living thing to non-living thing. However, there are claims in the Quran about this and what will happen to the SOUL. The difference between sleep and death is very small. A sleeping man is a dead man, sleep is the very short form death cos once u sleep everything else shuts down ur body only work in autopilot.

I am going to enjoy this discussion. I just know it

Sure u will, if u do it with open mind and not being sentimental about it.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by hahn(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tokziby:

Thanks

Don't mention smiley

If you truly accept the fact that its been around over 1400 ago and also there are older text, It a welcome development cos this will form the basis of our discussion. Then the next question goes thus;

1. what if i told you that the Quran contains some scientific facts that were just discovered in the 18-19th century and the future events that will occur and the process had already began. Would it make u to have trust in it that its the word from GOD or just a fictitious claim?

I will first ask, what are the scientific facts that the Quran proves. Then I will need a picture of god writing it down

what if i told that i have cup in my home and it doesn't have a manufacturer? would u believe it?...

Well, no since the manufacturing company can be located

I know u will say it can never happen. If u cant believe an ordinary inanimate object that was created by an ordinary process, how then would u believe man existed without an origin?

Of course man had an origin but the narrations we have of it, especially religious ones, are simply the works of ignorant stone age goat herders who didn't know much about the earth. Most of the "proofs" of god by religion are nothing more than make-believe

Man which is the most complicated life form on earth with different mechanisms functioning simultaneously and do not disturb one another. Even these process are beyond human imagination that if the whole world come together as one can never create a life form from nothing. Doctors have been dissecting lab rats and human for so many years and can label every parts of human anatomy but have failed to identify that very thing that keeps animals alive... SOUL.

The BRAIN keeps us alive and not a soul. No one has been able to identify it because it doesn't exist. When our brains seize to function, we re dead and that's it

That metaphysical part of life form that no one can ever see, that very thing that turns living thing to non-living thing. However, there are claims in the Quran about this and what will happen to the SOUL.

All products of the imagination

The difference between sleep and death is very small. A sleeping man is a dead man, sleep is the very short form death cos once u sleep everything else shuts down ur body only work in autopilot.

The brain is still functioning so you really cannot compare death and sleep for this reason

Sure u will, if u do it with open mind and not being sentimental about it.

Sentiment? That is for petty theists tongue
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) by Tokziby: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=53856210]

Don't mention smiley

I will first ask, what are the scientific facts that the Quran proves. Then I will need a picture of god writing it down.

Why would u need a picture of God writing it when it was not handwritten by God but was a revelation to Prophet Muhammad (Peace be on Him) who could neither read nor write. The revelation usually gets recited to him by Angel Jubril (Gabriel) and he memorizes it and then recite it to his followers and they cram it as well word for word. And the few of them that were literate would write it on skin hides, plates, cloths etc. if all the scriptures of this world were to be burnt only the Quran would remain in its authentic form as Millions of Muslims has memorize the complete Quran "back to back". And every practicing Muslim must have at least 10 chapters of the Quran commit to memory and should be in the authentic form Arabic.

There are several verses in the Quran that has scientific facts (biology, embryology, astronomy, geology etc) that could have never been known to man during that period due to the lack of technology and modern science. What they had then where theories but not scientifically proven. Before i give u an example, i would implore u to google the Quran website and make assertion to this verses by urself. Lets start with Biology and the topic will be embryology (The formation of human in the womb). You can use this link for more explanation of the verses as it will take several text explaining.

http://www.quranandscience.com/quran-science/human/154-dr-keith-moore-confirms-embryology-in-quran

Well, no since the manufacturing company can be located

Have u been able to locate the human manufacturing company wink

Of course man had an origin but the narrations we have of it, especially religious ones, are simply the works of ignorant stone age goat herders who didn't know much about the earth. Most of the "proofs" of god by religion are nothing more than make-believe.

The proofs i have are not make believe and i'll explain further on this when u finish with the first fact so as to ascertain the genuineness of the Quran.

The BRAIN keeps us alive and not a soul. No one has been able to identify it because it doesn't exist. When our brains seize to function, we re dead and that's it

Does it means that seeing is believing and cos u cannot see it, its not existence?

The brain is still functioning so you really cannot compare death and sleep for this reason

Have u ever heard of a term called Brain Dead in the field of medicine. When the brain cannot function but the body is still alive, what then is keeping the body alive when the brain has been certified dead or clinically dead?

Sentiment? That is for petty theists

Good to know wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. / God and Allah: Are they the same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.