Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (7766 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Becomrichn: 4:46am On Mar 01, 2011
f
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by pak: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Please don't be offended guys.

I just had to bring this 3 year old thread back .

4 pages of high quality entertainment !!!
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
If you look carefully, you will see that Becomerich became Becomerich0, during the two-year course of this important discussion, meaning that the legendary Map-meister was able to shrug off yet another ban handed down by the mods of this website, by simply appending a "0" to his name.

Musiwa of the Satellite Fame is but the most recent incarnation of the fabled Nairaland badboy, variously known as becomerich, becomerich0, becomerich;, Nigeria1, and Uche2005, but who ALWAYS gives away the game by posting those trademark satellite pictures marked up with red ink to show the national boundaries of the new Benin Republic.

Musiwa, please update this thread with immediate effect and alacrity. A new year is in the offing, and it cannot commence in the true sense without more maps from you. Please correct this omission right away. Thank you.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by pak: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
I agree with Jakumo,

Musiwa/Becomerich, Please update us about your presidential ambition and the new satellite maps.

Or better still let me set the ball rolling -

considering the decision by the US government to send in soldiers to tackle boko haram, what do you think will be the implication on the boundary between dahomey and badagry and the impact on Ikorodu and Kano, also how will the proposed two party system by Pat Utomi (one of your close friends and fellow presidential aspirant) affect the map of Nigeria ?

Please nairaland will appreciate your explanations with maps to make your points clearer
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
pak: Please don't be offended guys.

I just had to bring this 3 year old thread back .

4 pages of high quality entertainment !!!

lol, apologies ke?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by redsun(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
This guy dey colo.And he is always being taken seriously by some people,i dont know why?

He is got a soft melancholy.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
no, i dont have a phd. that was my reason for moving close to detriot . but it never happened. i wanted to be a professor at that time. Now my eyes are on Yar adua jobs.

lol
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
First of all Obama is my inlaw ( joking).

I need Obama and other world leaders to do what I hope to do with the nigeria economy.  You have seen what your leaders ave done. "NOTHING" . So you have to understand I am starting from the nothing to SOMETHING.
What nigeria need is the machine to perform certain task. I read engineering.

I do not need so many adviser. We need engineering infracture. I know which one we need. Yar  Adua and others dont. They get adviser who advise them wrongly. Noone can tell me cramp.

I am an outside. I have not been in govt to steal like some have done.

How do I change the economy, we become a manufacturing country.    I would restore the banking sector that have been destroyed.  I hear 1.5 trillion loss in the banking sector. And some people claim that is reform. Chineke, what do they call deformation in thier own books.   10 trillion loss. I would return banks to thier original owners. Government has no business in banking.

I would force state to generate thier own income. And change the way revenue allocation is .  to force them to go back to agriculture. and create a manufacturing sector to refine them to goods.

hahahaha
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Becomrrich: I would use tide wave on the ocean to generate electricity.

cheesy
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
platinumnk (f) look at this at say it to yourself aloud . How does it sound. say it I want to hear it,  OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

OHeavenE 2011

Operation heaven on Earth 2011 ( OHeavenE 2011) aka  Operation Remove Barawo

lol
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
My lastname is not Sowore. I have told you my name, just search on nairaland. You would see my name.

Go to school.

grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
Honestly who should we call poor. You who sit online 24. if you have a job, then you would not be online. You are jobless. 

This is what I am saying, if you go to Nigeria. The youth sit down in computer centre doing Yahoo, yahoo. 419. Young children. Because they do not have jobs.

When Awolowo was alife. He worry about people and try to make the west the best. With industries and others. Now you find leaders who do not care for them. What they care for is to steal. If the USA or canada and UK leaders were like our leaders, Would we have a place to run too. ? No.

Nation pick thier leaders. We have screen up men who rule. We get ride of them. Power is to the people.

I am throwing a challenges to anyone who dare to say, he want to run against me to the presidency, they should tell the whole world where they got thier money. If they cant, they should not dare.

Warning to anyone who think he want to replace Yar Adua apart from me. Sowore is ready for you. All your ill gotten wealth would be on the internet. kick back you got and would be all over the internet and the houses you got with them.
So if you do not want to disgrace yourself. I tell Nigerian please stay away from ASO ROCK. We are taken back Aso rock.  Be warn, we would expose your kick back.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
becomrich,:
beaf, no, i am waiting to see what yar adua health before making my next move.

grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin grin

The guy dey colo.I like him though,he is less sinister than the rest of the yoruba tribal bigots like ekoile,babapupa or whatever he calls himself and bluetooth.Not to forget the reigning tribal bigot queen herself,desola.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Inik(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Rotflmao! Becomerich is a legend
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by tpia5: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
What's so difficult to understand about what he's saying?

If you vote for him, you'll have an igbo president, simples.

Therefore do the needful as stated.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beaf:

How? Becomerich only sprrreaks enggrrish grin.
grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin

Yes o, Sheikh El-Musiwa, aka BecomeRich, aka Nigeria1 has returned from the dead and is ready to take his seat at the table again.

The press must be alerted about this development, and President Buhari must prepare the Aso Rock guest house for this august visitor that has breezed into town once again.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
becomrich15:
i am given the igbo people 100% guarantee , if I become president, an igboman would become president

are you finish yankin off....?? we don hear....you like yourself too much....
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Djoel: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
becomrich15:
My name is Adesegun.

Live in toronto.

dont worry about my date of birth, I am old enough to be president. I read the constitution.

It was my voice you heard for several year on naija radio.

I can change your life.

I was a former student leader of the Deeper life. I was welfare officer of the christain union in high school right from
class 2 , what they call grade 8 in north america. and coordinator of the several christain student program in Secondary
school( High school). I also present the whole school morning daily devotion some of the morning in my secondary school. So all the student and teacher I went to secondary school knews me. At age of 16 I had already preach to a congression of over 1000 people.

In the university i was a member of uniilorin christain union (UCU), I was a member of the engineering student representative council (Nigeria Universities Engineering student Association (NUESA)). I join the world famous Institute of electrical engineers at the age of 23.

i was a member of the Nigeria christain cooper fellowship in adamawa and zonal secretary for numan zone. I was a member of the redeemed church called freedom hall now hope hall. And i was posted out to start a new church call Bethel house of  worship of the redeemed church. I became the church administrator of the church.

in canada I joined the Church of God of Prophecy Brampton under pastor  Woodroe W. Thompson , Overseer of eastern canada can be seen regularly on CTS television in Burlington, Channel 9 in Toronto,  Ontario one of the host of the programme ‘Nite Lite Live’
I co start a downtown homeless program in his church. I have knew Pastor Thompson for more than a decade now.
I later move to Toronto and I attended the  famous "People Church" started by  ,famous pastor Oswald J. Smith,   He wrote
many books that is used around the world. Even the queen knows him.    At that time the famous Pastor John Hull was the pastor of the church. He would remember me. I hope.I use to sit in front.  And later famous  british  Charles Price became Pastor, He host a Television Program world wide call The living Truth.
I move to the west end of Town, Etobicoke, where I attended the church call the Prayer Place.  Prayer place is Pastor Paul
Melnichuk ( may be the largest church around).

myself , femi adepitan, tiwa and snail and shell( mo & L Olumilua sister, i am joking, they alway were together, cant
separate them) started the first church in Mississauga of the redeemed church, which was the second church of the Redeemed in canada. Called jonathan company. i move to windsor, joined pastor James fadele church call winners chapel in detriot.
i live in toronto.
i posted my picture before.
below is pastor john hull, Charles Price, Woodroe W. Thompson  if you watch television in canada and the USA, you most have seen this faces before.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_aK02eaaZ9Lg/SsSUa5YXoxI/AAAAAAAAAxI/iTs1jF_1JME/s320/JH.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.briercrest.ca/alumni/images/Charles_Price.jpg[/img]

Musiwa remained a mystery without anyone here ever identifying him, despite all these clues and footprints. Huh?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by JerryB1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Funny thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital / This Happened Nigeria And Everyone Is Keeping Quiet / Governor Ganduje Named 2018 Sports Loving Governor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.