Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert (26268 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Mrop(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo has a 30 year old son, Enitan Robert who she celebrated yesterday.

Georgina Onuoha has put their beef aside to pray for Kemi’s son! She posted the same photos Kemi posted with her son and wrote;

“Isn’t it amazing that a woman who is quick to curse other people’s children when she can’t
face their mom be lavishing such praise on her own kids. @hnnafrica I could use this day to curse your child with Amadioha and Chukwu
bi ni gwe to strike him dead and wish him all you wished my kids!!! But you know scum??
I will bless your child rather May the heavens watch and protect him for you May the sun rise to meet him May God cause strangers to bless
May the sins of his mother never be melted on him.
May the doors of heaven and blessings from above continue to keep him for you. He will live to his full potential Where others fail, he will excel
Like his name implies Enitan.. so shall it be herald on the lips of.Men.
He will grow gray to bury you, his children will call you grandma and teach love.
All the places you failed in life, he shall excel beyond measures.
He will heal every wound you’ve open and mend every bridge for you.
For his sake, God will grant you wisdom and give you many years..
He will live to lead his generation and be a viable member of the world. This and many more
blessings I pray for him on his 30th birthday. God bless him.. Can someone please say Amen..”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/georgina-onuoha-showers-kemi-olunloyo-s.html?m=0

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by chordrylateral(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is this the part 2 of the movie kemi vs onuoha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by BUHARImyDOG: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mummy says.... Alcohol, Sex and Night clubs are my Enemies.... God says Love your Enemies as your self..... Should I obey God or Mummy Just confused here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Michellla(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
This two should go relax on a plastic chair.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by dorry62(f): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2017

Georgina you and kemi are mad. 

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
they need this for auto reset

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by DozieInc(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Those who give a fvck are in London.

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by sugarbelly4: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by pyyxxaro: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
I think a boxing contest would be the best way to settle this rift embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
May the sins of his mother never be melted on him.
grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by herzern(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by kokosin: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
amen

11 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Phiniter(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kemi dey her own now you go dey find trouble
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Vickiweezy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Those who have a fvck were given 4-0 and 5-1 respectively .

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Lukmann1: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
we don't cared.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Smh.

I thought Georgina would borrow herself some sense and leave aunty Kemi alone, but it looks like she wants all her dirty linens washed in public.

If not for this their fight, I wouldn't have known Georgina's husband's license was revoked and that he got charged of a DUI.

Kemi Olunloyo is a psycho who is intelligent and smart in what she does, journalism.

She will dig out ur secret for all to see because she no longer has any. Everyone knows what they need to know about her so she has no fear of any scandals.

This isn't a prayer cause it is borne out of malice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Ezedon(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dont really know what to comment
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
See as Georgina dey find trouble now! cheesy cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Classicjadon(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
If you are a music artist, be it upcoming or famous you and you wish to drop your music for fans to access online. Or online promotion, You can send your song and art-pic to jadonentertainment@gmail.com for help or Call Jonathan on 09092387158.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by jumpandpas(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
DozieInc:
Those who give a fvck are in London.
At Abuja house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by DIKEnaWAR: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
She is stylishly running from my dear Kemi
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by Khris3(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Meet the US-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars from Showing Off Her Backside (Photos)

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/2389-meet-the-us-based-nigerian-b00ty-queen-raking-heavy-dollars-from-showing-off-her-backside-photos.html
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by AlexCk: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Immature ladies,

Acting like kids, they don't know they are old.
Social network making people act silly since 10,000bc

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by amazon14: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is a difference between a sane and insane woman. Thanks G.O.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by manu1: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Prayer for a lunatic's son. I think you are towing Kemi' line, here Georgina. Seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by akanbiaa(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is well, Please check my Personal text and Signature to know safe way to make money online as at these moment
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by VickyRotex(f): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tani Georgina, tani Kemi, Tani Enitan?

Here in Israel, we dont know these people undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by freshness2020: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Busy body
Gbaza queen.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert by obembet(f): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL / Alexx Ekubo Slays In Female Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.